121 need buff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

avr7002 #1 Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31466 battles

121 need buff or removed into tier 9. In tier 10 place it is just wasted slot. It is hard to balance to any other tier 10 tanks. It cant work on distance, because gun handling and penetration is too bad for sniper shots. It cant work on close distance, because it has no armour. All tanks pen its turret from front with normal ammo. It is just point and shoot tank. It cant reach any medium tank spots, too slow. On medium distance it has no armour nor gun handling or agility for snapshots. Not to mention bad gun depression. I have near 1000 battles, with very good crew and BIA, vent and food. All solo random. WR is 43. Tank is very RNG dependant. Usually I have 1 good battle with about 3000 dmg and then 2 bad battles with low dmg. After battle report shows often 8 shots fired, 3 hits, 1 pen. I use lot of gold ammo, but there is practically no difference, gold ammo didnt pen nothing but E100.

spuriousmonkey #2 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42855 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I agree with the buff, and only because it has absolutely nothing going for it besides a little bit more alpha. And for that it gets punished in all other areas of the gun dynamics.

Just give it the IS-3 gun. That gun is better than the current one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users