WOT 1.0 major issues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SplittingVoid #1 Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20749 battles
  • [REXDK] REXDK

Ever since the massive update i noticed a lot of issues that need to be addressed. I've just jotted down a couple of 'em that caught my eye. Feel free to add in your comments below

1. Hits don't register with the sizzle noise.

2. Something terribly annoying is that the rocks or pixels of the rock edges and other surfaces haven't been modelled properly. So when I think that I have a line of sight on the target from behind such an obstacle and I fire, the shot gets absorbed by the object instead..and ofc I get spotted or worse.

3. Slow loading into the game.

4. Some instances have occurred wherein the tanks are in your render distance and yet they are invisible. Probably due to some glitch ? I dunno. A clan mate pointed this out to me and I even have a video link by the youtuber claus kellerman about this issue...(Come to think of it i remember an instance of an is3 in my render distance on the minimap but yet 'invisible' on the field)

https://www.youtube....h?v=tmExFahYDfs

new bugs

5. In some cases, the alarm that sounds right after the countdown timer is up, instead goes off just after loading into the game.

6. In one rare case I experienced, The 'battle start' displayed at the beginning of the match didn't fade away. Had to play with the thing stuck on the screen the entire time.

Well I'm sure you fine ladies and gents of the WOT community would have noticed a lot more. Do post them below

thanks

Edited by SplittingVoid, 24 April 2018 - 06:36 AM.

HQ65 #2 Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29469 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

View PostSplittingVoid, on 23 April 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

Ever since the massive update i noticed a lot of issues that need to be addressed. I've just jotted down a couple of 'em that caught my eye. Feel free to add in your comments below

1. Hits don't register with the sizzle noise.

2. Something terribly annoying is that the rocks or pixels of the rock edges and other surfaces haven't been modelled properly. So when I think that I have a line of sight on the target from behind such an obstacle and I fire, the shot gets absorbed by the object instead..and ofc I get spotted or worse.

3. Slow loading into the game.

4. Some instances have occurred wherein the tanks are in your render distance and yet they are invisible. Probably due to some glitch ? I dunno. A clan mate pointed this out to me and I even have a video link by the youtuber claus kellerman about this issue...(Come to think of it i remember an instance of an is3 in my render distance on the minimap but yet 'invisible' on the field)

https://www.youtube....h?v=tmExFahYDfs

Well I'm sure you fine ladies and gents of the WOT community would have noticed a lot more. Do post them below

thanks

Sounds like a Graphics settings issues. Antialias settings, draw settings could make some of these things happen. There is a video from WOT that explains when and how these things can happen when graphics settings are so set.

Take a look, maybe you will find help here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=E2xUpJsxElc

tank276 #3 Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50083 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostSplittingVoid, on 23 April 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

Yes,that is a problem and I find it very frustrating. Hopefully willl be fixed with the new patch.

vcristi #4 Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67071 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostSplittingVoid, on 23 April 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

This is the most annoying issue for me now. I have terrain details set at maximum but i still shoot invisible ridges a lot.

I guess WG rushed to release the 1.0 update and hitboxes of terrain do not coincide with the graphic representation.

JCD3nton #5 Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21688 battles

I agree with slow loading time at start and poorly modelled objects blocking shots.

SplittingVoid #6 Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20749 battles
  • [REXDK] REXDK
Just updated a couple of new bugs I encountered.

Haws #7 Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13270 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
For me it's the actual game loading time from desktop that is insanely long. Getting into battle is short (m2ssd) usually one of first in. It's just clicking play from the launcher and actually getting to garage that's an issue, especially with the ctd's that seem to be happening more frequently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users