Вступлю в клан

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Xenopygg #1 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 545 battles
  • [IROCH] IROCH
Дамы и господа, решил наконец перебраться на Евросервер с русского болота с высокой целью фановой игры против поляков, немцев и иже с ними. В связи с этим ищу русскоязычный фан-клан, дабы не сгинуть на чужбине окончательно. Аккаунт создал недавно, в планах выкачать для начала E-50 М, а далее на что глаз упадет. Играю стабильно по вечерам, в свои выходные также днем. 
О себе: Артем, 27 лет, г Тюмень. Адекватный, не против взводных покатушек  и ротных боев (как докачаюсь). Ник - Xenopygg.

Liner8 #2 Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 15541 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Google translation of the post:

Ladies and gentlemen, I finally decided to move to the Euroserver from the Russian swamp with the high purpose of a fan game against the Poles, the Germans and others like them. In this regard, I am looking for a Russian-language fan-clan, so as not to perish in a foreign land definitively. The account was created recently, plans to pump out for the beginning E-50 M, and then to which the eye will fall. I play stably in the evenings, on my days off also.
About me: Артем, 27 years, г Тюмень. Adequate, not against platoon pokatushki and company battles (as I get). Nick - Xenopygg.

Regarding topic:

Надеюсь, вы не против, что я перевел ваш пост. К сожалению, наш клан - это не то, что вы ищете, но мы надеемся, что вы найдете то, что ищете. Удачи!

Timewarp76 #3 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19530 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
http://forum.worldof...uage-community/

Xenopygg #4 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 545 battles
  • [IROCH] IROCH
Timewarp76, the Russian Community is closing soon and available for reading only, they are moving to English-speaking part anyway...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users