Jump to content


bonus codes


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3075 replies to this topic

cata_9_9 #3061 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19657 battles
  • 15
  • [RO_LL] RO_LL
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

https://www.victorage.gg/giveaway/2/overview

Not working for me



st3f21 #3062 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29302 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

View PostKaB03M, on 29 January 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

https://www.victorage.gg/giveaway/2/overview

 

A few codes left, they do not stack with the codes from alienware.

 

Your Bonus Code Package* for existing players includes:

  • x1 Valentine II
  • x1 Garage Slot
  • x3 Days of Premium Account
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +50% Experience for 1 hour
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +200% Crew experience for 1 hour

Don't have a World of Tanks account yet? Use the code when creating your account to get this special pack* for newcomer:

  • x1 T-127, the ideal vehicle to start the game
  • x1 Garage Slot for your tanks
  • x7 Days of Premium Account, to progress faster

*Only valid on the NA and EU servers.


Thx, worked



_Sylent_ #3063 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9710 battles
  • 31
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
Thank you, worked!

Pandabird #3064 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:34 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 44644 battles
  • 4,918
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

Thanks, worked.

Feel like a bit of a jerk for just using disposable mail, but the site's a newcomer to me, yet to prove itself. It's not like you use sites like alienwarearena daily anyways.



Catn1p #3065 Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1461 battles
  • 143
  • Member since:
    10-17-2017
Worked with 10minutemail thx.
But somehow did not work with mailinator address.

feies_vlad #3066 Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16524 battles
  • 631
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015

View PostKaB03M, on 29 January 2020 - 01:44 PM, said:

https://www.victorage.gg/giveaway/2/overview

 

A few codes left, they do not stack with the codes from alienware.

 

Your Bonus Code Package* for existing players includes:

  • x1 Valentine II
  • x1 Garage Slot
  • x3 Days of Premium Account
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +50% Experience for 1 hour
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +200% Crew experience for 1 hour

Don't have a World of Tanks account yet? Use the code when creating your account to get this special pack* for newcomer:

  • x1 T-127, the ideal vehicle to start the game
  • x1 Garage Slot for your tanks
  • x7 Days of Premium Account, to progress faster

*Only valid on the NA and EU servers.

Tried one code yesterday but did not worked, more likely because I used one with same rewards like less than 2 months ago from AW arena. :(



Pandabird #3067 Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:43 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 44644 battles
  • 4,918
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View Postfeies_vlad, on 29 January 2020 - 07:45 PM, said:

Tried one code yesterday but did not worked, more likely because I used one with same rewards like less than 2 months ago from AW arena. :(


it's essentially the same base code on another site. You got the reward then, I got mine now :)

Was kind of shattered when I realized I had forgotten my AWA account and couldn't be buggered to make a new one and go through that tedious leveling progress, but happy I got the code this way.



malairt #3068 Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35061 battles
  • 138
  • [ROC] ROC
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

 

21:31 Added after 1 minute

View PostKaB03M, on 29 January 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

https://www.victorage.gg/giveaway/2/overview

 

A few codes left, they do not stack with the codes from alienware.

 

Your Bonus Code Package* for existing players includes:

  • x1 Valentine II
  • x1 Garage Slot
  • x3 Days of Premium Account
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +50% Experience for 1 hour
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +200% Crew experience for 1 hour

Don't have a World of Tanks account yet? Use the code when creating your account to get this special pack* for newcomer:

  • x1 T-127, the ideal vehicle to start the game
  • x1 Garage Slot for your tanks
  • x7 Days of Premium Account, to progress faster

*Only valid on the NA and EU servers.

Excellent !  Many thanks for this


Edited by malairt, 29 January 2020 - 10:32 PM.


Rentier7419 #3069 Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11995 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    12-07-2019

BZAA3-6E5NU-MYU82-H3ASF one time use from victorage/alienware not stacking with either gift code

Your Bonus Code Package* for existing players includes:

  • x1 Valentine II
  • x1 Garage Slot
  • x3 Days of Premium Account
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +50% Experience for 1 hour
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +200% Crew experience for 1 hour

Don't have a World of Tanks account yet? Use the code when creating your account to get this special pack* for newcomer:

  • x1 T-127, the ideal vehicle to start the game
  • x1 Garage Slot for your tanks
  • x7 Days of Premium Account, to progress faster

*Only valid on the NA and EU servers.



BlackBloodBandit #3070 Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15055 battles
  • 1,288
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View PostRentier7419, on 02 February 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

BZAA3-6E5NU-MYU82-H3ASF one time use from victorage/alienware not stacking with either gift code

Your Bonus Code Package* for existing players includes:

  • x1 Valentine II
  • x1 Garage Slot
  • x3 Days of Premium Account
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +50% Experience for 1 hour
  • Personal Reserve: x5 +200% Crew experience for 1 hour

Don't have a World of Tanks account yet? Use the code when creating your account to get this special pack* for newcomer:

  • x1 T-127, the ideal vehicle to start the game
  • x1 Garage Slot for your tanks
  • x7 Days of Premium Account, to progress faster

*Only valid on the NA and EU servers.

already used of course and the person is too lazy to say that.. Really annoying when other players try the code and found out it's already used.



FZSIX #3071 Posted 02 February 2020 - 06:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15977 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017
Code : FBBTSVBLITZ2020
Region : drapeau européen EU
Type : Consommable
Contenu : Consommable - WOT BLITZ
Condition : Aucune
Contributeur : Contributeur anonyme


Immensive #3072 Posted 03 February 2020 - 03:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Moderator
  • 55540 battles
  • 463
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Removed some posts for begging.

 

-Immensive



RISK36 #3073 Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:18 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27303 battles
  • 3
  • [HT_Z] HT_Z
  • Member since:
    08-17-2019
New codes for World of tanks?


Nishi_Kinuyo #3074 Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:42 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 12378 battles
  • 8,483
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostRISK36, on 07 February 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

New codes for World of tanks?

Are you really that dense when you're begging right after a mod removed posts for begging?

View PostImmensive, on 03 February 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

Removed some posts for begging.

 

-Immensive

 



TungstenHitman #3075 Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:53 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 34449 battles
  • 6,973
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostRISK36, on 06 February 2020 - 11:18 PM, said:

New codes for World of tanks?

 

I'd give you a 3 day time out if I was mod and anyone else that asks for codes on the back of repeated warnings and clean ups. Lucky for you I'm not a mod but they should chuck out a few bans at this point and if needs be, pin the tread so it doesn't need to be bumped up or whatever its called.



Homer_J #3076 Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:37 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 35300 battles
  • 40,183
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Please find the all new bonus code thread here.

:harp:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users