progetto m35 m35 mod 46 equipment crew skills

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

All_up_in_ur_grille #1 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37765 battles
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB

Got my Progetto M35 from the marathon, now looking as to what equipment to put on it, and how that may potentially change as my crew get some skills.

Equipment - Gone with a standard selection of rammer, stabs & optics. I might consider improved vents over optics in future after getting BIA, Sit A & Recon. To those that have the tank already, is it one you would consider putting improved equipment on?

Food or Auto extinguisher? - I picked up 150 food for the Italians on discount, without crew skills i'll need it to get over the 445m cap, how are you finding the Progetto for fires?

Crew - I took advantage of the weekend special to recruit a commander and train him for SS, both on discount, with the rest just those that came with it. What skills are best to go for first? VR/Gun handling/Camo/BIA?

Dr_Grigz #2 Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21694 battles
I have the spaghett for a few days now, got one mark on it so far. I'm running full camo crew as first skill then i took perks, i'm at work but i think its the improved terrain resistance one, the ammorack durability one snap shot and view range perk. I'm running sixt sence as a directive because i have a load of bonds i aint using on anything but i think when i get to 3-4 skills i'll retrain to sixth sense + camo then full bia then camo on commander and perks. The camo can arguably be swaped out for repairs, depending on how you like to play. I would sugest auto fire ext over the food, because i tend to get set on fire quite a lot if i take a hit to the Front of the hull. The equipment is the same as yours, but i thinks vents aint really worth it since how the autoreloader works, having way more view range suits me more. Have fun in your tank, it's a blast to play :)

trrprrprr #3 Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5358 battles
  • [V-M-E] V-M-E
same equipments and i reskilled for repairs first cos first few battles was a nightmare and died only cos repair was too long. Turret gets damaged very easy - gun goes out pretty often too. so reload speed/+5% and 10% viewrange

All_up_in_ur_grille #4 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37765 battles
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB

View PostDr_Grigz, on 25 April 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

I have the spaghett for a few days now, got one mark on it so far. I'm running full camo crew as first skill then i took perks, i'm at work but i think its the improved terrain resistance one, the ammorack durability one snap shot and view range perk. I'm running sixt sence as a directive because i have a load of bonds i aint using on anything but i think when i get to 3-4 skills i'll retrain to sixth sense + camo then full bia then camo on commander and perks. The camo can arguably be swaped out for repairs, depending on how you like to play. I would sugest auto fire ext over the food, because i tend to get set on fire quite a lot if i take a hit to the Front of the hull. The equipment is the same as yours, but i thinks vents aint really worth it since how the autoreloader works, having way more view range suits me more. Have fun in your tank, it's a blast to play :)

Havent played the tank as of this post. My feeling about this tank is that it's all about the gun (with this loadout potentially a more flexible T8 Skoda T50), as everything else seems to be slightly -+Average so am considering ways to improve the gun before all else, including potentially going for BIA as 1st skill (2nd skill for commander who already has SS).

Improved vents I would only consider after I have the necessary crew skills to keep view range around/above the cap, IV+Food+BIA+Sit A = 440 + Recon = 449. Just a shame the Commander is the radioman or this would be much easier to achieve.

Fires are a worry though :ohmy:

Partybooper #5 Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25470 battles

Coated optics, vertical stabilizer, gun rammer.

My first skills are Sixth sense, snapshot, smooth ride and camo.

Seconds skills will be camo, camo, camo and repairs.

Third skill something with view range as the view range is terrible for a tier 8 medium.

El_Cabanos #6 Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49250 battles

"the view range is terrible for a tier 8 medium"

390 is terrible ?? lol

Partybooper #7 Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25470 battles

View PostDalerius_PL, on 02 May 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

"the view range is terrible for a tier 8 medium"

390 is terrible ?? lol

Considering that situational awareness has to be used on the commander, this tank will be behind most other tier 8 mediums when it comes to view range until you reach the 4th skill point on your commander.

Since this tank is made of paper, sixth sense and camo are essential skills for your commander in my opinion. So I can only start to skill the situational awareness skill as the third skill at the earliest. Right now, I have 429m view range with coated optics. Considering that I have something way above 450m in my Panther 8,8, my FV4202 etc. this actually IS a disadvantage.

But true, it's more because of the crew/skill layout of this tank. Nevertheless, I don't hit the view range cap with a 100% crew, coated optics and 2 skill points. That IS a big downside.

Snaques #8 Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41395 battles
I would never ever take camo before Sit A. Only tank class where I would consider that are TDs and SPGs. 

Edited by Snaques, 03 May 2018 - 09:54 AM.

Partybooper #9 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:37 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25470 battles

View PostSnaques, on 03 May 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

I would never ever take camo before Sit A. Only tank class where I would consider that are TDs and SPGs. 

I do that in ALL my light tanks. And in most mediums as well. I want to shoot an enemy, and then get lit up. Not take damage and then return a shot.

It helps a lot. 15 to 20% camo in a moving vehicle works wonders compared to <10%. Camo skill is, for me, one of the most important crew skills in the game, except for gigantic heavy tanks or tanks which have so much armor they need to drive directly into the faces of enemies anyway.

Snaques #10 Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41395 battles

View PostPartybooper, on 03 May 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

I do that in ALL my light tanks. And in most mediums as well. I want to shoot an enemy, and then get lit up. Not take damage and then return a shot.

It helps a lot. 15 to 20% camo in a moving vehicle works wonders compared to <10%. Camo skill is, for me, one of the most important crew skills in the game, except for gigantic heavy tanks or tanks which have so much armor they need to drive directly into the faces of enemies anyway.

I think this a really interesting topic / debate and I have thought about it quite a bit for some time. The outcome of it is still that Sit A beats camo. Let me explain my thought process a bit.

Training a crew member with Sit A on a tier 8-10 MT will roughly give you 10-12m more view range.

Training one of four crew members with camo will increase your camo rating by 2-2,5%. Now, if the enemy has 445m view range (just an example), it means that your camo basically cuts down to his VR by 8,9-11,1m.

So when you are one on one, the difference is minuscule and probably in favor of Sit A over camo.

Now let's consider the practical side of these traits. If you decide to go with more camo, it means that while you are spotted less often, you also spot the enemy less often. So the use case where this benefits you is when someone else spots the target and you get to shoot him before you get spotted.

On the other hand, if you go with more VR you spot more but you also get spotted more often. The benefit here is that as you spot the enemy, you can pull back to cover and let your multiple teammates take the shot OR if you see the enemy is not focusing on you, you can shoot as well. So with more VR you have potentially more guns in play from your team.

So I think that the key here is not to disregard the whole camo skill, just the portion of one crew member who instead trains Sit A. The combined effect will be better. This is all IMHO of course. :)

Snaques #11 Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41395 battles

And in case of LTs, I absolutely want to have as good VR as possible. If you sit in a bush, the camo value of your tank becomes much less of a factor while the VR makes all the difference. Also, if you are doing active scouting like on Prokhorovka you get spotted no matter what.

Finally, in LT you are there primarily to spot and only secondarily to shoot.

Manu #12 Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 30776 battles
  • [BELTF] BELTF

First Italian Crew

TheR3dBaron #13 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 38661 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

Currently, I'm running vents, vstab and rammer and I'm using small repair and medkit with spaghetti.

As far as crew members are concerned, I'm using BIA for all, combined with sixth sense, situational awareness on the commander.

The gunner has snapshot and repairs. The driver has repairs and off-road driving. The loader has repairs and I think I added firefighting. Will have to retrain to safe stowage at some point.

The reason I ditched optics for vents mainly has to do with the gun handling. Running it with food and all other view range improving skills, I am currently at 447m. By the way, my commander is female, so she is an extra skill. I've taken repairs over camo as I sometimes like to move in for a a kill and want to avoid getting perma-tracked.

For the next crew skill I will probably go camo all the way, except maybe for smooth ride on the driver.

AARDMAN #14 Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 84662 battles
  • [SC1] SC1

I put 3 females and a male loader on mine. I think the loader needs less skills.

I won Gianluigi Buffon the week after, I wish I had waited for him. He gets a free skill just like females although his skill is 6th sense instead of BIA

Anyone that has an all male crew should check their barracks and see if you have a Gianluigi Buffon, you won him by having a battle in a tier 8, 9 or 10 Italian tank.

Because his 6th sense is a free skill he will skill up to 1 skill higher than the rest of the crew which is great because the commander needs plenty of skills.

He does like to talk Italian but, whatever, I am not arguing with Gianluigi Buffon

My crew have BIA then 6th sense/Sit A, Deadeye/Snap Shot, Preventative Maintenance/Smooth Ride and Safe Stowage they all now have 87% camo as their 3rd/4th skill.

Next will be Recon, Off Road Driving and a couple of Repairs

I am using Vents, Rammer and Optics.

I have considered changing the Vents for an improved Vents (I like the Vents that much)

I did consider Verts instead of Optics but I like the view range and even though I have 462m now I will be improving that next skill with Recon, hooray more than 470m on the move :)

I have been using Small Repair, Small First Aid and Large Fire Extinguisher but I may switch the Fire Extinguisher for food when I am on the next skill. Food makes more sense as you have more skills that it improves and this tank needs lots of them

Procrastes #15 Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:58 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3572 battles

View PostAARDMAN, on 07 June 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

3 females and a male loader

...that sounds like the title of a saucy Franco-Italian movie.:B

Oldewolfe #16 Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 552 battles

I went Optics, Vents, and Rammer on mine when I got it....       First Crew thru it was BiA, Mandatory S Skills, then Sit Aware on the Commander and Repair all the Rest, and finally Recon at 75% and Full Camo on the Rest.....      In my Prog 65, these guys are at 482m VR....

Second Crew is pretty much the Same except for the 6th Sense Buffon...     They went BiA also for the First Go, but the Free 6th makes for 1 less Skill to Grind out....     Second they are still the Mandatory S Skills as if the Commander was actually a Radioman....     This gives him Sit Aware at Skill 2 technically instead of Skill 3, but will Free Up a Slot for later....     At this point the Crew is at 461m VR in the Prog 46.....

My Plan is to essentially Mirror my Previous Skill Pattern from the First Crew so I can get them Better at their Role as Spotter/Snipers.....       These guys are the Replacement Crew for the Standard B after the First Group moved to the Prog 65....      I'll Repeat this again for my Pantera and P43 Ter as well, though the P43 Ter may get a Slightly Different skill Makeup....     We'll see....

I'm looking forward to Frontlines Return to be Honest, it was Great for Crew Training.....     I hope they don't bugger that up at all.....

Edited by Oldewolfe, 02 September 2018 - 11:13 PM.

Inappropriate_noob #17 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20621 battles
  • [N_R_B] N_R_B

Just got this tank, maybe a mistake but it took me long enough to decide to get it or not, Does anyone use the gun laying drive, I usually do on all of my tanks, but on this I have gum rammer and vertical stabiliser, not sure about vents and optics, probably go for optics.

How do you get the female crew?

AzoreanOutkast #18 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14071 battles

I putt on mine, makes the aiming quite fast wich helps, i putted it since i tough i couldnt use the gun rammer (gotta check that when i get home), also use vertical stabilizers and vents.

Women crew members u gotta get as rewards for the campaigns.

Skills im training atm the BIA, when that is finished ill go for safe stoage, sixth sense, snap shot, repairs.

Edited by AzoreanOutkast, 15 September 2018 - 01:40 PM.

Antaris #19 Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 78368 battles
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS
The concealment (camo) skill will be useful if the tank had a little bit of basic camo rate. But there is none. After last patch the camo rate is even worse, if it possible...

Yuliyan1 #20 Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44994 battles
  • [ENJ0Y] ENJ0Y

how to tree mark it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users