LOZA M4-A2 SHERMAN

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

golfmk4panos_gr #1 Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27901 battles

Hi, i got last night msg that i can buy before release this new premium tank loza m4-a2 sherman .russian crew.!i see the stats and it is worse than the regulars!

so why to bother buy this t6 parer tank?maybe wg need more money?

Frostilicus #2 Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:12 AM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22456 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
Just don't buy it - that'll show 'em

250swb #3 Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22605 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFrostilicus, on 25 April 2018 - 06:12 AM, said:

Just don't buy it - that'll show 'em

Somebody will say they'll buy it because they collect tanks, I just wonder where they display their collection?

_Davidge_ #4 Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11810 battles

Here is  opinion of tank collector .

I know they  somehow secretly build advantage to many Russian tanks.

And this tank confirms it.

This thing is slightly more powerfull than same US Sherman with absolutely same stats on paper.

I feel its more powerfull tank than American tank with same stats, RNG loves it better.

How are they doing this, I don't know.

sooo boyos..not that I abdolutely recomment it, still ,think once more.

Edited by Wayward_Current, 25 April 2018 - 08:38 AM.

Szatanshow #5 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24276 battles
  • [_OF_] _OF_

Its another premium tank and another Sherman - like we need both so much instead of fixing bugs with maps etc..

From WG office: 

Soon in World of Russia - every foreign tank will be "historically" upgraded by russians and pres into their service since history teach us they got better verison of everything

Dont worry non foreign tanks fans -  there is a lot more OBJ tanks we can research and develop on coffee brake daily..

This is like wot looks to me this days

Element6 #6 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29305 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post250swb, on 25 April 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

Somebody will say they'll buy it because they collect tanks, I just wonder where they display their collection?

Normally one only display one at a time, in each battle.

There are of course other "benefits" beyond a tank being good, if one has 3 MTs of the same nation for example, and one crew to train, and you run personal reserves on top of 3 tanks with 5x during an event, you get heaps of crew XP in a relatively short time, on top of earning credits.

I have several premiums of the same class in some nations, some have dedicated crews that belong to one individual tech tree tank. Others of low tier I use to train fresh crews to get 6th. sense etc. so that I do not have to do that at T8.

malachi6 #7 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49872 battles

View Post250swb, on 25 April 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

There are people that collect thimbles. People that collect sea shells.  Being a geologist, I collect rocks.  Most of which are in boxes  The list is virtually endless.  The do not collect for other people to look at their collection.  They collect for a sense of personal satisfaction.  I am sure Tank collectors do it for the same reason.  Unless of course you feel that every collector of something should run a museum of some sort?

Schepel #8 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 59555 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 25 April 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

There are people that collect thimbles. People that collect sea shells.  Being a geologist, I collect rocks.  Most of which are in boxes  The list is virtually endless.  The do not collect for other people to look at their collection.  They collect for a sense of personal satisfaction.  I am sure Tank collectors do it for the same reason.  Unless of course you feel that every collector of something should run a museum of some sort?

Actually, one gets to show one's collection in game. :-)

However, even though I am somewhat of a collector, I am probably going to give this thing a pass. A sherman without gun depression? That doesn't seem right.

EvilThatMenDo #9 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:21 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 26285 battles
  • [EFE] EFE
A tank no one needed and no one waited for.0 It would be only good if it would come with 0 Perk crew like Pudel etc. But it only says " 100% TRAINED CREW; DMITRY LOZA (COMMANDER), 100% TRAINED PLUS THE PERK "SIXTH SENSE" No info if it is a 0 Perk crew or not. 

Balc0ra #10 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66256 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postgolfmk4panos_gr, on 25 April 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

Hi, i got last night msg that i can buy before release this new premium tank loza m4-a2 sherman .russian crew.!i see the stats and it is worse than the regulars!

so why to bother buy this t6 parer tank?maybe wg need more money?

If it's OP, ppl complain. If it's not... ppl still complain. Now they seem to be going for the one with less complaints. Why bother? Well it was a Hero tank meant for the RU server, much in the same way as the Thunderbolt. So unless you are a collector. No point really. Even less after most got a T-34-85M for free that is a way better crew trainer.

DPM etc is 100% the same as the Easy 8. Top speed is faster too. But the traverse and engine power is worse off. And the engine hit points is way way lower.

Strappster #11 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:44 AM

General

• Player
  • 23895 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmalachi6, on 25 April 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

Fair point, I have a collection of old cameras and lenses that no one sees outside of ebay when I briefly come to my senses and sell some of the bits I never use. I think the general lack of understanding of tank collectors comes from the knowledge that when the servers finally go down, the collection is gone; there's no residual value in pixel tanks.

But hey, I'm not one to say what others should spend their money on and if it makes them happy, good for them. :great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users