Premium Gold Bennefits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

GunslingerJOE #1 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18167 battles
  • [LTWDK] LTWDK
i have been playing wot allmost 7 years now, with 1 reset of my account (regreat that 100%) all in all i have about 60k battles.

Now for the last 14-30 days i only have loses on loses on loses, will say my win rate is under 10% i can not win a match by my self so it is not my fail we lose all the time, and i usually get in top 5, but its still a lose.
At the moment im so close to sell everything and close my account becourse i really think that wargaming got a finger on whos win and whos lose in some kind, they should have i will say becourse!

Iv have allways had Premium account (All 7 years) most game that offers that give you an advantage BUT NOT WG.
I have 12 Tier 8 Premium tanks, and 16 other tier premium tanks, they should give a benefit to BUT NOT AT WG.
When i take and tier 8, i 8-9 out of 10 matches get lowtier, well now its only 3 tier 10 tanks comming after you, yes but allso 5 tier 9 tanks is pointing at you, so the fun part is over right there. could be nice to try to be toptier too, but oh i forgot my winrate, cuz i get rolled over by enemy alone with no help from allies they just hide and do nothing, and we lose again, so i try tier 10 arty, hide by [edited]the best iv learned and start make 150/250 damage pr shot with an 155 mm gun YES! wg say but we sat the reload speed down DID YOU? 43/42 seconds reload an T92 no you did not! BC arty only got 3 shells now and maybe make 500/600 damage on a clip for 45 seconds!

Well its a free to play game, yes. if you want you can use as many money you want on tanks, premium time, gold, and boosters in 1 or 2 hours. thanks wg for emptying my wallet for 7 years with nothing won at all. yes its my own case if i want to use money on it wg did not push me to it.

I hope all you players will back me up, and let us start to clean out all the dirt in wot.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
TL;DR: Another botlevel player (actually it's a botlevel reroll, which is scary) whining about losing and blaming everyone but himself. And since that isn't stupid enough, he wants the game to be p2w, so that he doesn't need skill to play well.

Edited by Jigabachi, 25 April 2018 - 03:17 PM.

Homer_J #3 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGunslingerJOE, on 25 April 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

I hope all you players will back me up, and let us start to clean out all the dirt in wot.

Not a chance.

We all get the same teams.  We know you can't win 'em all but even if you can't win any of them it's the same for the 15 guys on the other side so you should at least win half (if you count half your draws as wins).

Your premium account and premium tanks give you the advantages you were told they would when you paid for them.  It's pay to have a slightly easier grind, not pay to win.

Shizuthink #4 Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34301 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON
You've got to be kidding me.

rsanders5 #5 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25048 battles
 Now where did I put the tinfoil & the hat pattern book?

Balc0ra #6 Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63731 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Iv have allways had Premium account (All 7 years) most game that offers that give you an advantage BUT NOT WG.
I have 12 Tier 8 Premium tanks, and 16 other tier premium tanks, they should give a benefit to BUT NOT AT WG.

So you want the game to be more pay2win? Since you spend on it. WG should allow you to win more? Because you are special? The advantage you get is 50% more XP and credits, not better teams. Same as most other games do with a premium account. Unless you mean a "VIP" account that some games have. It's not a skill badge either tbh. And what benefit should that be then since you have so many premium tanks? I have 14 tier 8's, 78 premiums in total. And I've only payed for 3 of the tier 8's and half of the low tiers. I suspect that's... the benefit I got. So I'm not complaining either way. I got a free tier 8 premium today even.

Well its a free to play game, yes. if you want you can use as many money you want on tanks, premium time, gold, and boosters in 1 or 2 hours. thanks wg for emptying my wallet for 7 years with nothing won at all. yes its my own case if i want to use money on it wg did not push me to it.

Exactly. No one is forcing you to. And I know plenty of ppl that don't spend a cent on the game and still manage fine. So again, why should you get more special care vs 80% of the population because you did spend on it? It's called randoms. And it's just that. Random. It's not called premium battle or VIP battle. You are treated 100% the same as a free player. It's one of the good things about the game tbh. Unlike other f2p games that lock of an area, locks mail or PM's. Or even trading if you are a free player. In this game, the only thing that happens is a slower grind. That's it.

Joggaman #7 Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:55 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22737 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Your WR is over the last 30 days is 46.34%, and not 10% as you claim. This is close to your overall performance, so my guess is that you have found your skill capacity...?

Hendrik3 #8 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2766 battles
  • [T-ANK] T-ANK

Advantage being more XP and silver per battle. What do you expect, an extra layer of armour?

Dude... what exactly are you expecting, blatant P2W antics? Not WG's fault you keep throwing money at them.

There is nothing to back up, here... you've given us nothing but poor judgement and a complete lack of self-reflection.
You should really crank back the tiers you play in and get some more practice among players like me, who still make stupid mistakes at inopportune moments.
For you think WG has spiked your account is beyond paranoid, bordering arrogant.

Only thing here is that you're not up to par for the higher tiers and no premium vehicle or amount of money can compensate for lacking skill.
Think about it for a moment... you're just not good enough (yet!) for the top of this game. Hop down a few tiers, get in that KV-1/M6/Cromwell and start butting heads with your equals until you've outgrown them.

WhoAteMeDinner #9 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16737 battles
Yeh, I agree with most above,after 16,000 games. I still suck and my win / loss is 50.30%, so I hardly ever make the difference in a battle. The rest is RNG as they say. :(

Also tagged with Premium, Gold, Bennefits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users