Resurrected from the Archives: Polish Tanks

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Cleric_Volthar #81 Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20944 battles

View PostKing_of_Terrors, on 09 May 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Half tanks in game is post war...and whats is problem? First amx 50b maked 1950 and many others tanks is post war..this poland tank is nice i realy cant wait for them

Indeed Polish tanks above tier V will likely be made up and perhaps loosely based on some forgotten blueprints, thesis or just pure fantasy. I would not be surprised with "Polish" Sherman (Zemsta II perhaps), Cromwell or some Russian clones. However, there is a huge fan base that are waiting for PL lineup and are willing to pay (this is how some of you get to play it for free, WG is not a charity) and unless tanks will have some Sci-Fi features (70 kph off road speed, crazy unrealistic auto-loaders that ruin the game, un-penetrable armor) I am all for it.

Remember:

1. It is just a game, try to have fun.

2. Realism? Historical accuracy? When tank is hit and penetrated it usually takes it out for good. Med kit? Track repair? Biggest sci-fi of the game.

View PostVauxhallZafira, on 08 May 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

Just because you don't want to play it, it doesn't mean that no one else wants too. I have English friends that play this game and look forward to Polish tech tree more than I do. BTW half of the Polish tech tree is historical anyway e.g. 4TP or 7TP. There are other tech trees in the game that are more fantastical than the Polish. I am Polish myself, so therefore I'll defend mine and every other Pole's rights. We have been waiting for this tech tree a long time and finally it's coming. People like you wont do anything to stop it, so stop trying.

People tend to forget that all German E tanks, Skorpion G and other German turreted TDs, American and Japanese heavies... the list goes on. I guesstimate over 50% tanks in this game are fantasy and if you include tanks secs it is all 100% fantasy.  So what? I still like the game. 

Gremlin182 #82 Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:53 AM

General

• Player
  • 58527 battles

View PostDr_Ak, on 26 April 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

I am sorry, but this is nonsense. There were no Polish tanks, like there were no Czechoslovakian ones after occupation in 1939. This game moves to Unreal one.

Any feature may have existed only in blueprints. Who will trust you now ? And what will you call "collector's gem" now ? Prototype which existed only in blueprints ? Why you have spent effort in designing more realistic noise of engines etc. ? Imaginery tanks may produce imaginary noise...

Why you don't introduce to the game the real current tank designs, if you want the community to grind more ? Let's simulate Korean war, Israel wars, Iraq-Iran war, Desert Storm war, Jugoslavian war or Syria war 2014 !

can we change fantasy to what if instead.

Taking the point about fantasy tanks and so on well if we follow that line the game will have Russian German American and British tanks.

So far so good of those tank lines we would probably have to remove almost all the tanks of the high tiers there would be no tier 10 tanks and very few tier 9.

So we start moving into the 1950s and 60s and we hit the next problem, half the world were using Russian tanks and the rest mostly American and some British.

So again you are limiting the nations that could be in the game and severely limiting the tanks.

Light tanks do not really exist any more medium tanks became main battle tanks Heavy tanks are no more TDs again very few of those around.

All the tanks in the game would be real tanks that were used in combat but certainly not enough to fill entire tech trees.

What if tanks are the only way to do that,

It may not be realistic to have these fantasy tanks but its also not exactly realistic for Soviet German Japanese and American tanks tanks to be part of the same unit fighting against a similar mix.

Its a game

XEPOJ_CAKAH #83 Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11044 battles
Why the fantasy? These are tanks that were invented by engineers, but for various reasons they did not get beyond the projecting table. Would not you like to try out how to drive Maus? Well, you tried. And why could not we try some other tanks that did not come into production? As I see servers are full with Italian projects! Historical precision remains at level 5, maximum 8, but this does not diminish gameplay. As said, this is a game and it should be fun. Some have it, some are not, about tastes should not be discussed.
And please get us back the old maps and add more new ones!

Edited by G_Bg_82, 06 July 2018 - 02:05 PM.
edit due to use of red color

CyberSync #84 Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 62602 battles
the list is not so full as you mentioned :)

King_of_Terrors #85 Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37434 battles
  • [SITH-] SITH-
Stil waiting for any info when coming on sale....i think really its a great tank..i think min price is 50e  100%

Max_Calibre #86 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22113 battles
  • [GTCHA] GTCHA

Why bother I mean really?

its going to cost a LOT of real money to get to Tier 8 where it gets good

all that grinding or credit card > cash>  Free XP> unlock,  for what just 3 tanks? just the 3 tamks

same as Czech line & Swede line  ………….. pointless so pointless

**** and yet Jap's get ALL THOSE fiction massive Tier 5 onwards HT's with ship howitzer a complete line of OP fiction made up on fag packet

over a nice bottle of Vodka hmmmm  ……. let me think

View PostKing_of_Terrors, on 14 May 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

Stil waiting for any info when coming on sale....i think really its a great tank..i think min price is 50e 100%

well then go buy 2 or 3 then with your credit card, 

keep WG sales team happy

so long as WG make ever more Premium tanks Month in Month out, the game is GOLDEN eh :)

all WG ever need do … never ending Premium Tank sales

Edited by G_Bg_82, 06 July 2018 - 02:10 PM.

Inappropriate_noob #87 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:35 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 17352 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostMax_Calibre, on 18 May 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Why bother I mean really?

its going to cost a LOT of real money to get to Tier 8 where it gets good

all that grinding or credit card > cash>  Free XP> unlock,  for what just 3 tanks? just the 3 tamks

same as Czech line & Swede line  ………….. pointless so pointless

**** and yet Jap's get ALL THOSE fiction massive Tier 5 onwards HT's with ship howitzer a complete line of OP fiction made up on fag packet

over a nice bottle of Vodka hmmmm  ……. let me think

I believe the 01 Experimental and O NI were actual test tanks, read somewhere one got stuck, as for the rest of the jap heavies yeah they maybe fictional, but hell I do want one:trollface:

King_of_Terrors #88 Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:38 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37434 battles
  • [SITH-] SITH-

View PostMax_Calibre, on 18 May 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

well then go buy 2 or 3 then with your credit card, 

keep WG sales team happy

so long as WG make ever more Premium tanks Month in Month out, the game is GOLDEN eh :)

all WG ever need do … never ending Premium Tank sales

Have you ever considered thinking that if you buy anything, you help improve the game and generally help to game survive for a long time? If you a real fan of game you shuld help and support...do not attack the players who pay ... show some respect ... all those who buy anything help the game to survive for a long time

Edited by King_of_Terrors, 20 May 2018 - 02:45 AM.

Inappropriate_noob #89 Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:58 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 17352 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostKing_of_Terrors, on 20 May 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

Well said mate, thos e dis those who buy stuff, and knock peoples stats are usually trolls, met some in game tonight when 'tooning' with a mate, we just laughed it off, especially as he is a proper pro player.

Oh your writing never showed up, lol good camo that, lol

CyberSync #90 Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 62602 battles
hope soon is the Stage III ... xD

Ragnaguard #91 Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56522 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostEnormna_Blajsna, on 25 April 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

If what I`ve read is true,what was the point of introducing Pudel to the game when it will be completely useless for crew training since there are no T8,T9 and T10 medium Polish tanks?All who have Pudel are now forced to transfer the crew for gold not once,but twice-to T5 med,so you can play it with good crew(which was the point of Pudel in the first place),and then again to T8 heavy,which renders Pudel crewless,and usseles.Why Italian tech tree has ONLY mediums,and this one gets all,like Sweden(which also included T6 premium medium,which is useless for high T crew grinding)?

here, i pointed out Wg's only reason of introducing the pudel.... oh not to mention how many bought it.....

View PostKing_of_Terrors, on 20 May 2018 - 03:38 AM, said:

well if the ones who were buying stuff chose their purchases, the game would have gone in a great direction.... ever thought that we liked the game more before all these game breakers were introduced? ever thought that we liked the game and we paid also but we see a bit more in advance than just go and throw our money in any defender/chrysler/nonweakspot statpadding tanks they introduce just to keep game alive?Ever thought that IF u wouldn't buy anything Wg throws at u, they would come up with a better solution and enhance gameplay in order to stay alive as a company?

Ever wondered that the ones who cry out r good customers also (check my premiums for example) and they have paid also their shares , but they understand that this game is a shadow of its former self?  the only difference now is that with the new graphics ( which WG promised a VERY long time ago and implemented ONLY AFTER asian server died) is a well polished shadow......

That is why we shout.... why should i respect someone who still pays for a game that is not good as it was? and why should i respect him when he pays for solution that will break the game i play (and up to a point paid ) further?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users