FV201 A45 offer

really WG? stupid marketing practices how long is a week ffs WG pls learn to count to 7

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jethro_Grey #1 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

So, the FV 201 ( a heavy tank that i wanted for a long time badly) is back in the shop, and to my surprise in an unbundled option too!

The last time, it was sold in an overpriced bundle and i had to force myself to not buy it for 60€. 

Not so much because because of the price, but due to WGs response to criticism back then, which was basically a 'we sell them rare tanks in bundles because we want to artificially keep them rare...and expensive'.

I was quite salty back then in the announcment thread and criticised WG for selling rare tanks only in bundles. So, i was quite happy with it being sold withount bloatware.

Anyways, since i just bought a new PC and i'm broke as frak, i was thinking 'glad that the FV is the 'Collectors Gem of the WEEK(!)', so i can finally buy that bloody thing as soon the paycheck arrives in two days. When i chatted with a WoWS buddy, i found out that the Collectors Gem of the week' is only for two days in the shop.

So, since patch 1.0 and all the changes it brought a WEEK is two days in WG land, makes me wish they would revert 9.whatever where a offer of the week was more like 7 days like in the rest of the world. 

I won't even bother contacting WG officials if they could prolong the offer for a couple of days.

You know WG, if you'd put these offers up when people get their monthly payments, you maybe would make a few bucks more.

What a $hitshow Wargaming.

/rant

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 25 April 2018 - 11:38 PM.

sgtYester #2 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54377 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

honestly, its a craptank, armor is non excistent, damage is a joke, and cause of the lack of armor u need to snipe a lot and since the disperion is more like 0.99 ur shots willgo everywhere except to where ur aming.

it needs smoe serious buffs

Jethro_Grey #3 Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

The preformance of the tank is not the issue here, as i am aware that it is a nerfed TOG in the enlarged hull of a Crusader. 

I've bought worse tanks than that, the issue is that WG can't get their $hit together and leave the tank for a week (as in 7 days) in the shop. 

NoobySkooby #4 Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:17 AM

Major

• Player
  • 12964 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
For all the nay-sayers out there, I like the tank, i am just as crap as I am in any other:trollface:

NoobySkooby #5 Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:20 AM

Major

• Player
  • 12964 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostJethro_Grey, on 26 April 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

The preformance of the tank is not the issue here, as i am aware that it is a nerfed TOG in the enlarged hull of a Crusader. 

I've bought worse tanks than that, the issue is that WG can't get their $hit together and leave the tank for a week (as in 7 days) in the shop. 

I sort of see it as a stock Carnarveon at tier 7, as for the actual Carnarveon I have only just unlocked it, was grinding for something else but temptation got in the way but at least my Black Prince is now elite.

Geno1isme #6 Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42587 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostJethro_Grey, on 26 April 2018 - 12:30 AM, said:

So, since patch 1.0 and all the changes it brought a WEEK is two days in WG land, makes me wish they would revert 9.whatever where a offer of the week was more like 7 days like in the rest of the world.

It's been that way a lot longer than 1.0. And offer "of" the week is something different than offer "for" the week, it doesn't imply a duration at all.

Tilly042 #7 Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28177 battles
  • [29AR] 29AR

View PostNoobySkooby, on 25 April 2018 - 11:17 PM, said:

For all the nay-sayers out there, I like the tank, i am just as crap as I am in any other:trollface:

Me too buddy :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users