Inscriptions disapeared

Emblems Gonne; Disapeared Emblem Bug Glitch Help Inscriptions Inscription

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NO1Z3TR4UMA #1 Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4260 battles

When i decided to play with my Panther/M10 back, i saw my inscriptions wasnt on my tank and not in shop. I had Chinese/ Taiwan text which said: watch out for traitors or something equal (it was a long time i putted the text on it) on both sides of the tank. It seems to me that this type of text got removed from the game (check image). Anyway if its removed or not from the game, it got removed from my tank and its not added to the shop thats the fact.

- I never removed it by myself.

- I dont know if i got gold in its place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, peace.

*edit* Said emblems instead of inscriptions.

Attached Files

• Attached File   panther no emb.png   2.92MB

Edited by NO1Z3TR4UMA, 26 April 2018 - 07:47 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62806 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostNO1Z3TR4UMA, on 26 April 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

When i decided to play with my Panther/M10 back, i saw my inscriptions wasnt on my tank and not in shop. I had Chinese/ Taiwan text which said: watch out for traitors or something equal (it was a long time i putted the text on it) on both sides of the tank. It seems to me that this type of text got removed from the game (check image). Anyway if its removed or not from the game, it got removed from my tank and its not added to the shop thats the fact.

- I never removed it by myself.

- I dont know if i got gold in its place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, peace.

*edit* Said emblems instead of inscriptions.

It was removed along with 4 other emblems on the US tanks on a micro patch 2 weeks or so ago. Tho oddly enough some Chinese US emblems remains.

You were refunded gold for them. Or should have. As I got 2400 gold due to it. And I never did spend that much to buy all of them. As before it did cost about 50 gold pr side on a tank. Now it costs 150 for all 3 seasons on both sides. So you got more then you did spend on it I'm sure.

Edited by Balc0ra, 26 April 2018 - 07:39 PM.

NO1Z3TR4UMA #3 Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4260 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 April 2018 - 07:38 PM, said:

It was removed along with 4 other emblems on the US tanks on a micro patch 2 weeks or so ago. Tho oddly enough some Chinese US emblems remains.

You were refunded gold for them. Or should have. As I got 2400 gold due to it. And I never did spend that much to buy all of them. As before it did cost about 50 gold pr side on a tank. Now it costs 150 for all 3 seasons on both sides. So you got more then you did spend on it I'm sure.

Oh i didnt knew that, since i barely read patches... Actually i didnt wanted a refund i just want to keep the insciptions :) well anyway thanks for the reply and explanation.

Also tagged with Emblems, Gonne;, Disapeared, Emblem, Bug, Glitch, Help, Inscriptions, Inscription

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users