• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Condono #1 Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10022 battles
  • [13KIL] 13KIL

*Salt mines ahead* *Proceed with caution*

So, I was grinding out my stock UDES and I had loss after loss. So, I was trying to play as a team with other players. I advanced when they pushed, tried to support them and so on. What ticks me off is that I earned a fine 500 exp (reserves included) per game even if I lost. I put around 8 minutes in per game and I was quite annoyed because I simply was unable to go through many tanks with my stock gun. So eventually I got annoyed and just aggressively pushed and died quite fast... I lasted maybe a minute or two in game. Game ended and it showed exp earned... 500xp. Why do I even bother surviving long?

Kozzy #2 Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:39 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 38497 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
Do you REALLY want an explanation as to how the XP system works or just a shoulder to cry on?  

Condono #3 Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10022 battles
  • [13KIL] 13KIL

View PostKozzy, on 27 April 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

Do you REALLY want an explanation as to how the XP system works or just a shoulder to cry on?  

Shoulder to cry and whine on should be enough. Just here to attention Edited and typing out my frustration.

Edit: And cup of tea with honey.

Edit #2: Ohh frick, *qpranger likes this*

Edited by Asklepi0s, 27 April 2018 - 08:57 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Kozzy #4 Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 38497 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostCondono, on 27 April 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

Shoulder to cry and whine on should be enough. Just here to attention Edited and typing out my frustration.

Fair enough, at least you're honest.

+1 for your second edit, actually made me laugh IRL.

UrQuan #5 Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19049 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKozzy, on 27 April 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

We should ask this question more...

View PostCondono, on 27 April 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

I wish more players where this honest.

We do get bad streaks from time to time, everyone does & sometimes venting about it can be a great thing. Expressing ones' frustration can lift some of the burden.

Have a break, enjoy the day & come back later, strengthened & rested to beat the system once more & pwn in your UDES. Map dependant tanks can be rather frustrating to play at times.

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:00 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18619 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV
Don't worry the UDES is all about that top gun, just suck it up until then, the end result is the BEST sniper in the game at tier8, comfortably so. It's invisible, it's fast, 290 pen as standard(lol) nearly 400 alpha and when in siege mode you even keep your binocs and camo net in full use while you traverse.. oh and... .23 dispersion combined with 1.47 aim time along with light speed 1385 shell velocity... on the open maps it's a forking wrecking machine from hell. I think I have never smiled as much as I do with any other tank than the UDES and it's bigger brothers when I am on a good map and plenty of top tier slow heavies with lots of hp lol. This is one of the few tanks where you pray to be bottom tier every battle. It's an all or nothing tank though, you either win massive or die with nothing on a city map, also, anything gets close you die, anything with big HE or SPG and you die. A one trick Pony but WHAT a trick that is!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users