credits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rangerd #1 Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11569 battles
  • [-FCR-] -FCR-
is it just me or is it hard for non premium accounts to earn crédits in the game cuz i have premium tanks i play them often but even after a good game i can max earn 50-70k crédits if i don't lose but the most annoying part is if i need to buy a tier 10 thats around a 100 wins that i need to buy it and i need to win. not that i don't mind that but i think about people that play this game completely free they have ahard time to earn crédits at t8-9-10 cuz they need to do pretty good win and recieve almost no dmg to earn profit i hope someone will look out for this cuz when i had at tier 9 with my batchat 25t ap i did around 6k dmg but had maybe around 200hp left i lost 15k crédits and i shot no gold.

Edited by rangerd, 28 April 2018 - 02:15 AM.

AllTheChildren #2 Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:16 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35645 battles
  • [MOBS] MOBS

View Postrangerd, on 28 April 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

is it just me or is it hard for non premium accounts to earn crédits in the game cuz i have premium tanks i play them often but even after a good game i can max earn 50-70k crédits if i don't lose but the most annoying part is if i need to buy a tier 10 thats around a 100 wins that i need to buy it and i need to win. not that i don't mind that but i think about people that play this game completely free they have ahard time to earn crédits at t8-9-10 cuz they need to do pretty good win and recieve almost no dmg to earn profit i hope someone will look out for this cuz when i had at tier 9 with my batchat 25t ap i did around 6k dmg but had maybe around 200hp left i lost 15k crédits and i shot no gold.

It is hard without premium to make any money above t8.

t6 and t7 is probably the best places to grind money without premium acc.

SGT_Sprocket22 #3 Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26245 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View Postrangerd, on 28 April 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

​Tier 5/6 premium tanks are ideal for grinding up credits as they aren't too expensive, often have premium matchmaking and are relatively cheap to run/play. As far as non-premium tanks are concerned, its easier to earn credits on lower tier tanks (between 4-6) but can be done tier 7+ with good games (but you'll need to have continuous good games to turn a good profit).  

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27427 battles

@ Thread Opener:

you are right, you aren't supposed to be able to play tier X without spending money.

the free to play area ends effectivly at tier VIII.

personaly I think that's fine as it offers you a wide range of great tanks you can play for years.

Also tagged with credits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users