crosshair

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SoRRy_2_kill_U #1 Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles

Hello,

Actually I'm using J1mbo crosshair mod with some graphics modifications. I need help how to disable visible amount of shells (not magazine). I find some way how to turn off for example text "READY" and others things but can't find how to force mode to not display this info. Anybody know how to do it?

Edited by SoRRy_2_kill_U, 29 April 2018 - 12:18 PM.

MetalMicky #2 Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18430 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostSoRRy_2_kill_U, on 29 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Hello,

Actually I'm using J1mbo crosshair mod with some graphics modifications. I need help how to disable visible amount of shells (not magazine). I find some way how to turn off for example text "READY" and others things but can't find how to force mode to not display this info. Anybody know how to do it?

​Hi, I'm sure that if you go onto the crosshair view screen options you will notice the adjustment slider controls to the right or left of screen (not sure which).

From there simply reduce the slider which will normally be at a count of 100, to zero (0). This will remove the shell visible counter, or anything else you want to remove.

I tend to remove ALL features other than crosshair markers in the centre for aiming and shooting, as to give a clear LOS.... on screen. (Not that it matters sometime on my shooting :P)

Hope this helps .

Respect to ALL,Cheers :) 

Grabaah #3 Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31510 battles

View PostSoRRy_2_kill_U, on 29 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Hello,

"Ready" text is connected with reloading timer, so changing alpha slider to 0 should hide both.

BTW... Why do ya think WG added sliders to various elements in crosshair settings? Sometimes I wonder if people are playing dumb or really are...

If it isn't really working... After monday in PL we have long week, so I may be able to look into it if there won't be any other plans. Ya know beer, grill/barbecue.

SoRRy_2_kill_U #4 Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles

Hello,

obviously I know how sliders works. The things is that some components are paired. If you pull slider all the way down not only number of shells will be invisible but also some graphics too. That is why I'd like to know that. For example text "Ready" we can disable in arcadeCrosshair.swf/scripts/crosshairArcadeUI just by changing

public function line:

"ready":"Ready"

to

"ready":"".

Grabaah #5 Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31510 battles

Maybe because I use only crosshair and contour icons, but besides ammo count (which for some reason is not connected with ammo clip) everythink works as it should with sliders.

Yes. If ya have and use JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for example ya can edit ActionScript.*

Alternatively ya can go to arcadeCrosshair.swf/sprites/DefineSprite (64: CrosshairArcadeUI)/frame1/PlaceObject3(50) Deph: 25 (timerBaseTimeTextField) and in matrix: set hasScale : boolean = true and leave scaleX : FB[nScaleBits] = 0 and scaleY : FB[nScaleBits] = 0

*Files that are made by Andre_V allows ya to edit only CrosshairArcadeUI without breaking .swf, editing rest like DistanceContainerUI will.

In most cases editing any AS in .swf files, they will cause crash even is saving was successful.

Edited by Grabaah, 29 April 2018 - 11:24 PM.

SoRRy_2_kill_U #6 Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles

Thanks a lot. As you said most sliders work as they should. But ammo quantity is paired with ring (diagonal etc) and (that depends on mod one uses) other stuff. Take a look at pics. Yep, I know that not all of modes can be modified the way I prefer. I know cuz I tried. Modifying shapes section (using replace) also help resolve some of graphics modification but not all of them. I'm appreciated for you help.

PS

examples are from different mod (I mean not J1mbo).

Attached Files

• Attached File   5.png   769.96K
  • Attached File   6.png   768.6K

Edited by SoRRy_2_kill_U, 30 April 2018 - 08:57 AM.

Grabaah #7 Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31510 battles

Ya may know already this... If shape in shapes section uses .png or another image format, go to images section and there use "replace" and remeber to keep the same sizes.

Simplest trick is to replace with empty transparent .png with correct sizes. I did that with for example J1mB0 arty's lite version.

Some shapes uses .svg formats, so there ya either try your luck with selecting right image size or use another option "replace - update bounds".

Edit. If ya have any further questions for J1mB0 crosshair, just pm me - ya can write in polish there if ya didn't guessed yet :)

Edited by Grabaah, 01 May 2018 - 01:27 AM.

SoRRy_2_kill_U #8 Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles

Yeah,

I did the same trick using transparent .png files.

PS

I guessed it of course but this is english forum so I use english. If so i will no hesitate. Thanks.

Also tagged with crosshair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users