Jagdpanzer E 100 (the worst dream to make true)

Jagdpanzer E 100 Bad Not Worth German Line

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

shamelbazoqa #1 Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles
  • [PYTN] PYTN

I'm here to express my frustration... I have started playing this Game to get the Jagdpanzer E 100... took me 28 days of game play of around 4 hours a day, spent about $50 and about 2000 battles to finally unlock the long-dreamed of "mighty" Jagdpanzer E 100

Only to hear: "We didn't penetrate their armor" at a green marker. "We didn't even scratch them" again at a green marker...

It moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the projectile speed is very slow, and at the end you get: "Ricochet!" at a green marker that is... and you know why?! because it has extremely bad accuracy, extremely bad aiming time and by the bullet is so slow the target rotates to another position while it's on it's way, if your shooting at something a bit far, even when you are aimed to the max accuracy. So for a tank that is all about it's gun... it is totally unsatisfactory.

You may say, well ya it has the armor to make up for it... no it doesn't,  it's bad maneuverability and the fact the it needs to point it's whole body towards it's target, and wait about 7 seconds to aim (else you will hit the moon) makes it very week at a close range fight, plus it moves slow so artillery will always keep hitting you. And funny enough with that bad accuracy a close range fight is all you have a chance in LOL I'm actually Laughing Out Loud, i feel pathetic to have fallen for this.

At first i thought well I'm new to this tank, let me play it a bit to get used to it... i am still saying the same thing! hoping that all this effort i put didn't go to wast, but i think it's time for me to stop dreaming and wake up... the Jagdpanzer E 100 is a piece of **** just like all the tanks i had to go through to get to it.

So if you are reading this and was hoping to get it, forget it, go get something Russian! yes Russian! you know why? because the developers are Russian! yes i just found out today, if i knew from the start i would have guessed better, but I'm dumb.

Anyway, i am just crying here, but i just had to express my frustration to someone, and my friends don't want to play WOT at the first place so they don't care to listen to me, they just say:"we told you so... told you to go play something else" but i was thinking I hope this helps someone else at least, benefit others from my experience, as i wish i had read this before i started a month ago.

Now I'm sure there will be some who will comment: "your just noob, i have this tank, i do at least 100K damage per game" well good for you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by shamelbazoqa, 29 April 2018 - 07:54 PM.

tank276 #2 Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50083 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 29 April 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

It moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the projectile speed is very slow, 

it has extremely bad accuracy, extremely bad aiming time and by the bullet is so slow the target rotates to another potion while it's on it's way, if your shooting at something a bit far, even when you are aimed to the max accuracy.

Didnt you watch any stream or youtube video to be aware of the vehicle characteristics before starting the grind?

Search_Warrant #3 Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27192 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
It needs to be half the size. the LFP needs to be 290 with a pixel sized 100mm super sloped weak spot. the cupola needs to be buffed to 250+ and made smaller...and it needs to go 55 forwards easily.. oh wait that the 268v4. :trollface:

shamelbazoqa #4 Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles
  • [PYTN] PYTN

View Posttank276, on 29 April 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Didnt you watch any stream or youtube video to be aware of the vehicle characteristics before starting the grind?

I watched a few YouTube videos, they all made it look like the "Mighty" Jagdpanzer E 100

tank276 #5 Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50083 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 29 April 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

I watched a few YouTube videos, they all made it look like the "Mighty" Jagdpanzer E 100

So, the tubers have a magic wand and "make" catastrophically underperforming vehicles (according to you) look overpowered?

It is played as a brawling assault gun, you have to master the art of angling and sidescraping so you can trick your enemies to shoot and bounce/track. (I have not mastered that art yet).

But you have a point, you can do all those things much better in Obj 268 v4.

AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #6 Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 331 battles
:( , you remind me when i played blitz in my ipad and played hundred of games to get the tiger 2 ,till i met t-54 which can run in circles around me and farm me to death without being able to pen its Stalinium  armor after that i deleted the game, then two years later i played on the pc and i grind Russian tanks only except the borsig ,and i wasn't disappointed had great time sidescraping  in is-3 and derping kv-2 that never missed a shot , the end point is never ever grind non-russian tanks. :B

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 29 April 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

It needs to be half the size. the LFP needs to be 290 with a pixel sized 100mm super sloped weak spot. the cupola needs to be buffed to 250+ and made smaller...and it needs to go 55 forwards easily.. oh wait that the 268v4. :trollface:

LOL :teethhappy:

shamelbazoqa #7 Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles
  • [PYTN] PYTN

View Posttank276, on 29 April 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

So, the tubers have a magic wand and "make" catastrophically underperforming vehicles (according to you) look overpowered?

It is played as a brawling assault gun, you have to master the art of angling and sidescraping so you can trick your enemies to shoot and bounce/track. (I have not mastered that art yet).

But you have a point, you can do all those things much better in Obj 268 v4.

YouTubers pick the moments where they do great, out of 100 where they did bad, it's a compilation, i know I'm stupid to have settle for it, but hey i didn't expect WOT to be making ****** tier X tanks!

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 29 April 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

:( , you remind me when i played blitz in my ipad and played hundred of games to get the tiger 2 ,till i met t-54 which can run in circles around me and farm me to death without being able to pen its Stalinium  armor after that i deleted the game, then two years later i played on the pc and i grind Russian tanks only except the borsig ,and i wasn't disappointed had great time sidescraping  in is-3 and derping kv-2 that never missed a shot , the end point is never ever grind non-russian tanks. :B

i agree to that.

Thejagdpanther #8 Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34553 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS
If you read between the forum pages there are some dumb comments saying that is op.

Simeon85 #9 Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 1097 battles

I find it funny you expect a tank with 1k alpha to actually be good, it's balanced that way because of the broken alpha, it hits for 1k a shot, therefore it is crap in every other way because of that.

If it is was good it would be OP as hell, the only way the JpE100 will ever get decent buffs and be better to play is if they remove the gun for a lower alpha one. 

UrQuan #10 Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19467 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The JPE-100 is a slow, heavy armored vehicle. While I do not own it, I can give you some general pointers that apply to any slow armored tank:

- Don't go alone. Go alone & you die. Slow tanks react slow, so never get caught alone.

- Don't get hit when you don't need to/ Sure, you got armor & all. Still RNG & aiming is a thing, go to places where you can use the cover between reloads, so you don't get hit more then needed.

- Don't do bad trades. Not worth shooting your 1K damage shell if a ton of tanks wait to shoot & track you in a bad spot. Or worse: charge you.

Know your shelltypes. HEAT has some serious drawbacks (hates angled armor & spaced armor) Even with 420mm pen, HEAT can fail spectacularly with those in play. AP has 299 pen, enough for most situations, as long as you know about armor + what angling does to it. Learn the shell mechanics, learn the armor mechanics. There's more to it then *420mm pens everything* (hint it doesn't, thanks to armor angles)

A tip that counts for all high power guns: a loaded gun is a powerful weapon; don't be too eager to shoot. The threat of you being able to shoot can be a bigger gamechanger then actually dealing that 1K damage fast.

Last bit: check guides on how to play the JPE-100. Look for nice replays on WoTreplay site by people that enjoy driving it. See how they use it, learn from it. Leanr from your own mistakes as well. Try to determine why something didn't work. Were you alone? Did you overextend? Did you underestimate the enemy?

Cuck0osNest #11 Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9050 battles
  • [YGDRA] YGDRA

Best TD in game, what did you expected? If you cant enjoy just its mighty sound you shouldnt play it, you dont liek the sound - go boycott then under WG office windows

Junglist_ #12 Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37130 battles
28 days, 4 hours of playing a day and you still had to pay 50$ to unlock it? And you're failing terribly because you're a new player who didn't bother learning the game before rushing to tier 10. Drop down to tier 5 and learn the game pls

BabukaHZ #13 Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28351 battles
  • [GAZIA] GAZIA

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 29 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

I'm here to express my frustration... I have started playing this Game to get the Jagdpanzer E 100

Have a nice day.

There is some problems with you friend.

Im average player but my Jpe100 is about 58% win ratio over 400 + games.

Tray to find best solution for Jpe100 and he will work.

Gl friend and hf with Jpe100.

DaniulSims #14 Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9580 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK
You _seriously_ rushed it. Way too much.

I feel so lonely...I still force myself to play no higher than tier 8 because I don't feel good enough

TsundereWaffle #15 Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27187 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Oh, you rushed through the tiers, you really did, I suggest you go back to tier 6 and learn to play the game. It took me about 11k games to get my first T10

STLR #16 Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30840 battles
  • [MIND] MIND

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 29 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

I'm here to express my frustration... I have started playing this Game to get the Jagdpanzer E 100... took me 28 days of game play of around 4 hours a day, spent about $50 and about 2000 battles to finally unlock the long-dreamed of "mighty" Jagdpanzer E 100

Only to hear: "We didn't penetrate their armor" at a green marker. "We didn't even scratch them" again at a green marker...

Yeah ,that's why i have 8k damage done in a  game in it..

Man i understand is nowhere near the abomination obj268 v4 but it can still perform quite decent without the need of gold rounds as long as you AIM. and not necessarily all the time at weakspots. Sure the gun is sometimes troll and you manage to land a bounce on a light or paper med and ur going crazy but that's only occasional. Give it some time, stay in city back try not to engage in close combat as gold will melt you down. medium range is jgpze100 real strength. Not long range or close. and not necessarily gold ammo. 

Anhaedra #17 Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54421 battles

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 29 April 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

It moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the projectile speed is very slow, and at the end you get: "Ricochet!" at a green marker that is... and you know why?! because it has extremely bad accuracy, extremely bad aiming time and by the bullet is so slow the target rotates to another position while it's on it's way, if your shooting at something a bit far, even when you are aimed to the max accuracy. So for a tank that is all about it's gun... it is totally unsatisfactory.

You may say, well ya it has the armor to make up for it... no it doesn't,  it's bad maneuverability and the fact the it needs to point it's whole body towards it's target, and wait about 7 seconds to aim (else you will hit the moon) makes it very week at a close range fight, plus it moves slow so artillery will always keep hitting you. And funny enough with that bad accuracy a close range fight is all you have a chance in LOL I'm actually Laughing Out Loud, i feel pathetic to have fallen for this.

At first i thought well I'm new to this tank, let me play it a bit to get used to it... i am still saying the same thing! hoping that all this effort i put didn't go to wast, but i think it's time for me to stop dreaming and wake up... the Jagdpanzer E 100 is a piece of **** just like all the tanks i had to go through to get to it.

So if you are reading this and was hoping to get it, forget it, go get something Russian! yes Russian! you know why? because the developers are Russian! yes i just found out today, if i knew from the start i would have guessed better, but I'm dumb.

Anyway, i am just crying here, but i just had to express my frustration to someone, and my friends don't want to play WOT at the first place so they don't care to listen to me, they just say:"we told you so... told you to go play something else" but i was thinking I hope this helps someone else at least, benefit others from my experience, as i wish i had read this before i started a month ago.

Now I'm sure there will be some who will comment: "your just noob, i have this tank, i do at least 100K damage per game" well good for you.

Have a nice day.

With the current developing way of wot, many of the old tanks got obsolete. Jpze100 is one of the most obsolete tanks in the game. It is pointless currently.

Edited by Anhaedra, 30 April 2018 - 01:39 PM.

pantyliner #18 Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21557 battles

Well big slow tanks require at least some knowledge of the game such as armor angling, placement and good map awareness. Something our little rushy friend seems to lack.

He'd be better off with a soviet heavy to learn the basics

shamelbazoqa #19 Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles
  • [PYTN] PYTN

View PostUrQuan, on 29 April 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

The JPE-100 is a slow, heavy armored vehicle. While I do not own it, I can give you some general pointers that apply to any slow armored tank:

- Don't go alone. Go alone & you die. Slow tanks react slow, so never get caught alone.

- Don't get hit when you don't need to/ Sure, you got armor & all. Still RNG & aiming is a thing, go to places where you can use the cover between reloads, so you don't get hit more then needed.

- Don't do bad trades. Not worth shooting your 1K damage shell if a ton of tanks wait to shoot & track you in a bad spot. Or worse: charge you.

Know your shelltypes. HEAT has some serious drawbacks (hates angled armor & spaced armor) Even with 420mm pen, HEAT can fail spectacularly with those in play. AP has 299 pen, enough for most situations, as long as you know about armor + what angling does to it. Learn the shell mechanics, learn the armor mechanics. There's more to it then *420mm pens everything* (hint it doesn't, thanks to armor angles)

A tip that counts for all high power guns: a loaded gun is a powerful weapon; don't be too eager to shoot. The threat of you being able to shoot can be a bigger gamechanger then actually dealing that 1K damage fast.

Last bit: check guides on how to play the JPE-100. Look for nice replays on WoTreplay site by people that enjoy driving it. See how they use it, learn from it. Leanr from your own mistakes as well. Try to determine why something didn't work. Were you alone? Did you overextend? Did you underestimate the enemy?

Thank you for the tips, you seam to have put some time and thinking into them, i appreciate your effort :)

Now to go through the steps you mentioned:

1. About being a loner, this is very true, you always have to move with slow movers like you and you all cover each others backs.

2. Well, I'm not the Rambo type of players, i like to protect my tank as long as possible.

3. Trades... This is the hard part which I'm still learning, and the note you said about the threat of getting shot is greater than the effect of the shot... absolutely right! this was a good one thank you.

I've read about armor and saw all the tutorials. HE and HEAT explode pretty much after touching the first thing, which means spaced armor can almost fully protect the parts behind it from an HE or a HEAT shell. APs are good, and the normalization angle helps allot during battle, i used to notice that in other tanks I've used, but not with this one still.

Just now i played a game, a close range fight at an angle, where our team is stacked on one side and theirs on the other... i fired 2 HEATS and 2 APs all ricocheted LOL 4 shots and about 80 Seconds of reloading and 19K Credits gone in the air... all the shots i aimed carefully, and fro  close range, and shot them at green markers and were shots that i used to pull easily with the Ferdinand or the Jagdtiger... i feel pathetic honestly LOL. what a waist of my effort.

Anyway, thanks for your help dude.

View PostCuck0osNest, on 29 April 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

Best TD in game, what did you expected? If you cant enjoy just its mighty sound you shouldnt play it, you dont liek the sound - go boycott then under WG office windows

If i wanted to hear it's sound i would have got it from a YouTube video and made it my ringtone... you  **** ****

I wanted the ****** thing for it's "expected" performance, a tank that has a gun that is similar in all things to the tanks proceeding it in the tech tree. except it's firepower...

But i got a tank that is worse in EVERYTHING than the ones before it, with a chance to do double the damage, and a bigger chance to do nothing.

Go boycott under WarGaming windows!? you really are a **** ***, aren't you? I wasted time and money, and I'm here, trying to make sure others don't.

Now go along.

View PostBabukaHZ, on 29 April 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

There is some problems with you friend.

Im average player but my Jpe100 is about 58% win ratio over 400 + games.

Tray to find best solution for Jpe100 and he will work.

Gl friend and hf with Jpe100.

Win ratio is not a measure. but thanks for your participation.

View PostJunglist_, on 29 April 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

28 days, 4 hours of playing a day and you still had to pay 50$ to unlock it? And you're failing terribly because you're a new player who didn't bother learning the game before rushing to tier 10. Drop down to tier 5 and learn the game pls

i didn't face this problem with other tanks.

I'm facing a problem with a Tank that i am using, but you have another problem:" If it takes you more than 1 month of 4 hours a day to learn a game" you have a problem in the brain you are using.

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 30 April 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

Oh, you rushed through the tiers, you really did, I suggest you go back to tier 6 and learn to play the game. It took me about 11k games to get my first T10

nah, that's too long for me.

View PostAnhaedra, on 30 April 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

With the current developing way of wot, many of the old tanks got obsolete. Jpze100 is one of the most obsolete tanks in the game. It is pointless currently.

Thank you! I've been here for 30 days and i can see that. and some of those guys up there still can't see it.

blaster1112 #20 Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10303 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 30 April 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

i didn't face this problem with other tanks.

I'm facing a problem with a Tank that i am using, but you have another problem:" If it takes you more than 1 month of 4 hours a day to learn a game" you have a problem in the brain you are using.

I'm sorry but that's simply not true.

Looking at your overall performance of all tanks: https://wot-life.com...r/shamelbazoqa/ The JPE100 is currently one of the better performing vehicles for you.

I'm not saying the JPE100 is a fantastic vehicle because it's not. However it isn't completely useless in fact i've been playing with someone while im in my FV4005 that regularly takes his out and he doesn't have any problems with it.

This seems more of a L2P issue as a tank related issue. Looking at Jagdtiger 2100 Hp, on average you deal 1282 that's not very high. So your claim of that now being an issue with other tanks is simply wrong.

i've got plenty of people on my TS that say the JPE100 could use a slight buff. (mainly in light of the new ABOMINATION called the 268v4). But they all agree the gun is fine, and the armor can be used effectively as long as you play carefully with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users