Centurion 5/1 is infuriating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

innacurate #1 Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 596 battles

Now although the title may imply I hate this tank for being OP(it isn't really compared to the other premiums) or the fact that it is quite the power creep, which it totally is, but it's not the reason I hate it. The reason I hate it is as follows: I purchased the Fv4202 around Christmas and followed by purchasing the Primo Victoria when it came back into the shop not so long ago. This was because I am a bit of a Centurion/Chieftain fanboy and wanted to have some fun playing these tanks without the grind (I know I'm a monster for feeding WG money, I just don't have enough time on my hands to grind up the tech tree in any short period of time, i.e. less than six months). I play these tanks, the Primo Victoria is a little unbalanced and the Fv4202 criminally underpowered. I still have a lot of fun with them nonetheless, but behold! less than three months after I purchased my Primo Victoria, a tank that is better than both it and my Fv4202 is released! You can imagine my frustration at learning that a very similar tier 8 tank to the ones I have is released, but that it is better in almost every way and I've blown around £50 on pretty much obsolete premiums (the Primo Victoria is still good though, just now its kinda outdone). I want a refund or at least a buff for the Fv4202, there is basically no need to have it in the shop with this tank and the Primo Victoria popping up every couple of weeks.

HassenderZerhacker #2 Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23543 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Postinnacurate, on 01 May 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Now although the title may imply I hate this tank for being OP(it isn't really compared to the other premiums) or the fact that it is quite the power creep, which it totally is, but it's not the reason I hate it. The reason I hate it is as follows: I purchased the Fv4202 around Christmas and followed by purchasing the Primo Victoria when it came back into the shop not so long ago. This was because I am a bit of a Centurion/Chieftain fanboy and wanted to have some fun playing these tanks without the grind (I know I'm a monster for feeding WG money, I just don't have enough time on my hands to grind up the tech tree in any short period of time, i.e. less than six months). I play these tanks, the Primo Victoria is a little unbalanced and the Fv4202 criminally underpowered. I still have a lot of fun with them nonetheless, but behold! less than three months after I purchased my Primo Victoria, a tank that is better than both it and my Fv4202 is released! You can imagine my frustration at learning that a very similar tier 8 tank to the ones I have is released, but that it is better in almost every way and I've blown around £50 on pretty much obsolete premiums (the Primo Victoria is still good though, just now its kinda outdone). I want a refund or at least a buff for the Fv4202, there is basically no need to have it in the shop with this tank and the Primo Victoria popping up every couple of weeks.

I hope you learned your lesson and will now only buy premiums that are filthily OP so you can stomp on the faces of your tech tree competitors. Don't forget to shoot gold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users