• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

xx984 #1 Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52276 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

May be a rather obvious one but just wanted to make sure,

Loza is one of my favourite tanks at the moment, Love playing it. If i buy the bundle again, mainly for the x5 missions for it, What will happen to the Commander with 0 skill sixth sense? 

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51069 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View Postxx984, on 01 May 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

May be a rather obvious one but just wanted to make sure,

Loza is one of my favourite tanks at the moment, Love playing it. If i buy the bundle again, mainly for the x5 missions for it, What will happen to the Commander with 0 skill sixth sense? 

I just asked a similar question about buying a second Cromwell B for another crew a few minutes ago and got helpful answers from two of the regulars;

http://forum.worldof...well-b-premium/

However, because Loza is (a) named, and (b) alone of his crew to be a hermaphrodite, better check before buying, that you get a second ladyboy (if thats what you are after) otherwise yes it appears you get a set of x5 missions with your second purchase.

xx984 #3 Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52276 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View Postarthurwellsley, on 01 May 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

I just asked a similar question about buying a second Cromwell B for another crew a few minutes ago and got helpful answers from two of the regulars;

http://forum.worldof...well-b-premium/

However, because Loza is (a) named, and (b) alone of his crew to be a hermaphrodite, better check before buying, that you get a second ladyboy (if thats what you are after) otherwise yes it appears you get a set of x5 missions with your second purchase.

Cheers! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users