Jump to content


T-D-U Dingers stream live NOW!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

RamRaid90 #1 Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:54 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19672 battles
  • 5,847
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Fancy watching some geld spamu and epic fails?

 

www.twitch.tv/ramraid90



TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 25821 battles
  • 10,734
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Wrong forum section :v

RamRaid90 #3 Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19672 battles
  • 5,847
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 01 May 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Wrong forum section :v

 

SHHHH :P

 

It's k until it gets mvoed ;) more exposure here don't you know :P



TsundereWaffle #4 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 25821 battles
  • 10,734
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostRamRaid90, on 01 May 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

 

SHHHH :P

 

It's k until it gets mvoed ;) more exposure here don't you know :P

 

Hey everyone, did you know you can find my Twitch by clicking the image in my signature? :P :trollface:

Edited by TsundereWaffle, 01 May 2018 - 10:05 PM.


Strappster #5 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23565 battles
  • 8,753
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015
Hey everyone, did you know I've got two twitch channels and don't stream on either of them? :harp:

SnowRelic #6 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22728 battles
  • 588
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 01 May 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

 

Hey everyone, did you know you can find my Twitch by clicking the image in my signature? :P :trollface:

 

No, I did not. Totally don't pay attention to purple/white round icons when I can look at anime girls. So blame yourself for distracting me. (And okay, I'll click on the link sometime.)

Bulldog_Drummond #7 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 27837 battles
  • 9,256
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 01 May 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

 

Hey everyone, did you know you can find my Twitch by clicking the image in my signature? :P :trollface:

 

That one just took me to some Hentai.  Actually it was quite riveting. 

_EXODUZ_ #8 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
You streamed for less than 2 hours and you had to plug it right here? Meh :P

Strappster #9 Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:20 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23565 battles
  • 8,753
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 01 May 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

That one just took me to some Hentai.  Actually it was quite riveting. 

 

I was going to make a joke about metal-working but even my limited exposure to Hentai tells me that there probably is plenty of sexy tentacle welding to choose from. :amazed:



Bulldog_Drummond #10 Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 27837 battles
  • 9,256
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostStrappster, on 01 May 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

 

I was going to make a joke about metal-working but even my limited exposure to Hentai tells me that there probably is plenty of sexy tentacle welding to choose from. :amazed:

 

Better a dish of husks to the accompaniment of a muted lute than to be satiated with stewed shark's fin and rich spiced wine of which the cost is frequently mentioned by the provider.

Strappster #11 Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23565 battles
  • 8,753
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 01 May 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Better a dish of husks to the accompaniment of a muted lute than to be satiated with stewed shark's fin and rich spiced wine of which the cost is frequently mentioned by the provider.

 

I couldn't have put it better myself.

SlyMeerkat #12 Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15006 battles
  • 1,691
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Always happy to support fellow tank streamers!..... 1+ follower :)

RamRaid90 #13 Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:26 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19672 battles
  • 5,847
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 01 May 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

You streamed for less than 2 hours and you had to plug it right here? Meh :P

 

Work and chilcren prevent longerstream during the week :P

Weekends get a good 6+ hours spread over the day

uglycousin #14 Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:30 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42562 battles
  • 3,517
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014


Dr_ownape #15 Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:59 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 40613 battles
  • 5,143
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

I'm slowly creeping towards streaming myself. My lad (17) tells me all the time I would be good at it as I tend to explain my thoughts whilst I think about tictacs but the lack of a camera and fluid schedule puts me off.


 

Good luck fella, I don't watch others play but seems I'm in the minority. I wish you 10s of followers



uglycousin #16 Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42562 battles
  • 3,517
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostDr_ownape, on 02 May 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

I'm slowly creeping towards streaming myself. My lad (17) tells me all the time I would be good at it as I tend to explain my thoughts whilst I think about tictacs but the lack of a camera and fluid schedule puts me off.


 

Good luck fella, I don't watch others play but seems I'm in the minority. I wish you 10s of followers

 

All I can think about it is Shishx. He is not using a camera, and is random AF when uploading to youtube or streaming. :)

 

Good luck to RamRaid90 with his streaming endeavour, as to you if you want to go that path. :honoring:

 

 

 



Aikl #17 Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 4,002
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostRamRaid90, on 01 May 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

SHHHH :P

 

It's k until it gets mvoed ;) more exposure here don't you know :P

 

Even the community staff knows that; you could easily claim ignorance since the WGEU stream has a sticky in the Gameplay forum.

 

Considering the Dingers are maybe as much of an institution as the community staff themselves... :D



RamRaid90 #18 Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19672 battles
  • 5,847
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Stream live in 5!

 

Epic fails, Geld spamu and Credit grinding (yes as a dinger they do go together! :))

 

Come Join me :)



RamRaid90 #19 Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19672 battles
  • 5,847
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
Live again in 5 minutes :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users