3 replies to this topic

Skrill_Craft #1 Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9405 battles
  • [GKWD] GKWD

So me and my older brother have been discussing this for more than a week

Block Quote

Why not give another touch to the achievement "Ace Tanker" for now its just something your tank at the statistics so me and my brother where thinking why not give it some special treathment for example a holographic or glossy sticker which you can only place  on the tank whit which you earned the achievement "Ace Tanker" so that it has a more special meaning than just a simple medal which is placed on the tank in the statistics give it its own place on the tank

so now i want to now what you guys think :D

Jigabachi #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17746 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Even botlevel players can get one of those when the stars align, so that achievement alone is pretty useless. Counting the amount of aces on a tank would make sense, but in general I'm against any further uglyfication of tanks. No need to put more ugly fuss on tanks...

Skrill_Craft #3 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9405 battles
  • [GKWD] GKWD

View PostJigabachi, on 03 May 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

Even botlevel players can get one of those when the stars align, so that achievement alone is pretty useless. Counting the amount of aces on a tank would make sense, but in general I'm against any further uglyfication of tanks. No need to put more ugly fuss on tanks...

my point is there is nothing special by having the achievement "Ace Tanker" so far, so it would just be cool to have it unlocked to put on your tanks it has nothing to do with it being ugly or beautiful the glossy sticker to place on the tank with which you achieved ace tanker is just there as cosmetic nothing else 

Jigabachi #4 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17746 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSkrill_Craft, on 03 May 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

my point is there is nothing special by having the achievement "Ace Tanker" so far,

Well. One ace tanker badge alone isn't really an achievement. If you want a somehow relevant achievement, go for gin marks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users