Connection Interrupted Cannot play

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Robbie_G #1 Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8512 battles
  • [OG_SL] OG_SL

Hey peeps i have a weird situation here and cannot fathom it out.

System ran perfect until latest patch now i keep getting kicked out sometimes cannot even log in and get constant Connection Interrupted error.

Strange and funny thing is this does not happen on a very low end pc im sorting for someone i tried the game on and it logs in np albeit it wont play as the gpus too weak.

My system 

Ryzen 1400@3.8 gig, M2 2280 SSD 256 Gig, Nvidia GTX 1060, 16 Gig DDR 4 @ 2667mhz Game wont work

Low end system that runs game and logs in np

AMD X2 6000+, 8Gig DDR 2, 500 Gig hdd, Onboard Nvidia 6150se Nlive GPU. Game runs bearly and logs in fine.

BOTH these pcs are on My home network on same switch 65 Down 17 Up SKY. My pcs wont work the crappy one does.

Cannot figure this out at all. Ive reinstalled game, windows, drivers, roll back drivers, tried a new account, ran in safe mode no mods, cleared mods folder, Nothing works on my Gamint Rig.

All other games run perfect on PC.

Kakaff #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2937 battles
I'm having the same issue. I just now tried playing the game on my laptop which is running on the same network on the same lan port.
And it worked!
The laptop is a Lenovo Yoga-520.

I then immediately tried playing on my desktop again but it didn't work.
So i thought "Hey, people were saying something about a segfault with early AMD Ryzen cpu's" and my desktop is running a Ryzen 5 1600x, while the laptop is using a Intel cpu.
I compared the folder sizes between my two computers and the folder on my laptop was 51.4gb while the one on my desktop was only ~35gb in size.

I'm now in the process of copying over the files to see if that will work.
I'll report back with the results.

Kakaff #3 Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2937 battles
Well that didn't fix the issue at all.

Tried clean reinstalls and everything but nothing seems to fix it.

Robbie_G #4 Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8512 battles
  • [OG_SL] OG_SL

I think I have solved my issue.

Before update I ran my CPU@3.9 gig per core overclock.  I recently updated bios which helped me get my ram sitting higher and timings but over clock was not as stable.

I can run any other game overclocked np but WOT will not let me log in at all with any sort of overclocking on my Ryzen now.

Dropped to defaults in bios game launched and played np/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users