Servers down AGAIN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Covinus #1 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22838 battles
  • [BAD-1] BAD-1

When servers are down the community want information and not silence. This has been going on for more than 8 years, add that to the constant lagging. I

It is a very reasonable request to help the community being informed by moderators of such occurances is not allowed, go figure that one out??

As for you Mr Mod, rather than close a viable thread every time you disagree with it let it runs its course.

In addition please correct me if I am wrong, having an opinion of a person of company is also worthy a warning point in your eyes or is it that you cannot accept critique as it too much for you to handle, try growing up a little and be mature and accept others views even if you don't share them. Your going way over the top by closing threads you disagree with, for a responsible (cough) community person I find the total lack of engagement is abysmal. 

Looking forward to another warning point as its what you seem best at doing! :child:

Homer_J #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27045 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I had some lag lat week, turned out to be Googles new photo backup and sync which was synching my 250GB of photos endlessly even though they were already synched.

Other than that I've been pretty much lag free, even when I play using my phone as a mobile hotspot.

Asklepi0s #3 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

• 4964 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
I saw your post from earlier thread that i closed.
''
I will say this, the moderating team on WOWS are by far superior and grown up than those of Tanks''.
FYI We are one team there is no WoWs team or WOT team.
We had this conversations earlier our job is not to give information,we are here to moderate !
If you have a problem with the moderation please contact our team leader via message.
Please read our
rules.if you have a question regarding rules please do not hesitate to contact with any of the moderators.
Thread is closed.
Have a wonderful day a head !

Edited by Asklepi0s, 03 May 2018 - 10:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users