Request: Reopen API for amount of gained Industrial Resources

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #1 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19549 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
WG removed the download function of the server API for amount of gained Industrial Resources in the game. This results in the date range since the last update (23/02/2017) to restore the functions of the WG page wotstatistic.com is not possible to collect current statistics. We need the ability to view industrial resources gained by a user by a date range and not only the 28 day, 7 day options which are currently available. Please open the API to supporting websites like clanstools.us and wotstatistic.com

kaadomin #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31148 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

Thank you for pointing to this topic, I'm still waiting too. We were told in June 2017 (here), we have to wait, no ETA. It i really annoying!

The support sends us here ... because this:

View PostHedeone, on 23 December 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Topic for general discussion of using Wargaming Public API.

With Bug reports and Suggestions to improvement please create ticket in Customer Service Center ( https://eu.wargaming.net/support/ ), category "Wargaming Public API".

is changed to "Player Support will not be able to assist you with API related issues." (here)

The Development Partner Program ignores it's partners. Is Hedeone or somebody else working on the API issues? Latest news was from January on technical issues. Latest real development news was from October 2017!

I tried to point on these topics at Gamescom but WG EU and - sad to say - most public steamers have no clue what we are talking about.

Timewarp76 #3 Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19549 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Yea I received a similar answer from support. I would like to run a clan event and not being able to pull this data by date range is so frustrating.

kaadomin #4 Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31148 battles
  • [NXD] NXD
On 05 May 2018 I asked someone from the community team concerning this topic, got a fast and friendly answer, that he will ask. I'm still waiting for the result, I think I should send a friendly reminder ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users