Jump to content


Hail to our new king - the Progetto 46


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

BatChatMan #1 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3217 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
A five days ago I made a post about progetto being the 2nd most played tank, with 170000 battles less then the top Scorpion G. And holy moly, under 5 day the Progetto became the most played tank, "collecting" almost 200000 battles. It's pretty insane, though im sure the hype will die off eventually.

IncandescentGerbil #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35597 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015
Skorpion will always be 10x more annoying than the Cornetto.

lnfernaI #3 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27130 battles
  • 2,944
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

you haven't seen the Rhm with its 15cm

 



Pedro79 #4 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27550 battles
  • 437
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

View PostlnfernaI, on 03 May 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

you haven't seen the Rhm with its 15cm

 

 

Most fun ever. 

 

Everytime i get angry i mount up the 15 on RHM and roll out with it. Fun guaranteed. For me at least :teethhappy: 



lnfernaI #5 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:33 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27130 battles
  • 2,944
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostPedro79, on 03 May 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

 

Most fun ever. 

 

Everytime i get angry i mount up the 15 on RHM and roll out with it. Fun guaranteed. For me at least :teethhappy: 

 

Hmm yeah,not the person on the receiving end. But i don't pity them. They just stood there,at 400m and took it in their face.

Pedro79 #6 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27550 battles
  • 437
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

View PostlnfernaI, on 03 May 2018 - 11:33 AM, said:

 

Hmm yeah,not the person on the receiving end. But i don't pity them. They just stood there,at 400m and took it in their face.

 

Well the shell is flyin slow, so hard to hit someone far away. But if they just sitting in one place... they deserve it.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62747 battles
  • 14,348
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostBatChatMan, on 03 May 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

A five days ago I made a post about progetto being the 2nd most played tank, with 170000 battles less then the top Scorpion G. And holy moly, under 5 day the Progetto became the most played tank, "collecting" almost 200000 battles. It's pretty insane, though im sure the hype will die off eventually.

 

I'll give it a week. I did nothing but train crew's last night in it. Only had one game with more then 4 on each team vs 3 out 4 games the days before. It was usually only me on the map with one. So I suspect it's already started.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #8 Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:16 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23330 battles
  • 2,036
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

And 90% of them camp in base, doing nothing to help the team.

..or so it would appear.


Edited by OIias_of_Sunhillow, 03 May 2018 - 12:16 PM.


the_nebuchadnezzar #9 Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 43719 battles
  • 863
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
The requirements for Ace Tanker dropped from over 1500 xp to like 1250 xp. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users