Jump to content


Starting at tier 1 and getting prem ammoed by a loltractor


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

howyadoing #1 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 23720 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010
I loled hard and closed the game, have fun and gj wg, gj

Junglist_ #2 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35931 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

Mad because your tier 1 sealclubbing attempt didn't go as planned?

Pathetic.



howyadoing #3 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 23720 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

View PostJunglist_, on 03 May 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

Mad because your tier 1 sealclubbing attempt didn't go as planned?

Pathetic.

 

??? I was starting on the new tech line ??? I'm sorry for trying the new tech tree, please forgive me

Strappster #4 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Posthowyadoing, on 03 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

I loled hard and closed the game, have fun and gj wg, gj

 

How is it in any way WG's fault? Someone spammed you with prammo, so what? Laugh at their ammo bill and play the next one, life's too short to worry that some idiot's given themselves a pointless increase in their chance to pen your 16mm armour. :rolleyes:

divsmo #5 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31941 battles
  • 242
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
Hardly a reason to rage quit but hey each to their own and all that.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64364 battles
  • 15,420
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posthowyadoing, on 03 May 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

 

??? I was starting on the new tech line ??? I'm sorry for trying the new tech tree, please forgive me

 

You still make it sound like your tier 1 could bounce all his shots.

Orkbert #7 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25182 battles
  • 1,595
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

If anyone shoots premium at me in a situation where it ain't even necessary I don't get angry but rather amused by the fact that my opponent decided to ruin his credit balance of the match for no good reason (bonus if he actually bounces or a premium shell gets eaten by my tracks)

 

Best happening recently: a Panther killing my GW Panther with three premium shots. The first shell might have been excusable due to maybe expecting to encounter a tougher opponent, but the other two?


Edited by Orkbert, 03 May 2018 - 08:54 PM.


Strappster #8 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostOrkbert, on 03 May 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

Best happening recently: a Panther killing my GW Panther with three premium shots. The first shell might have been excusable due to maybe expecting to encounter a tougher opponent, but the other two?

 

If anyone contacts me post-battle to gloat about that I tell them I'd run out of regular ammo killing their team mates. That usually goes down quite well. :justwait:



Tankyouverymuch2 #9 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29679 battles
  • 1,256
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

"prem ammo"

A new age is upon us.



Element6_TheSprout #10 Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29043 battles
  • 10,342
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostStrappster, on 03 May 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

How is it in any way WG's fault? Someone spammed you with prammo, so what? Laugh at their ammo bill and play the next one, life's too short to worry that some idiot's given themselves a pointless increase in their chance to pen your 16mm armour. :rolleyes:

I needed 6 battles in the new T1 to get a win, and if my memory serves me I didn't manage to pen another Fiat until the 3rd. battle :)

 

Only played it to get a kill on the Fiat and start my way to get the Expert Italy badge though.



Junglist_ #11 Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35931 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View Posthowyadoing, on 03 May 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

 

??? I was starting on the new tech line ??? I'm sorry for trying the new tech tree, please forgive me

 

Yeah right because you played 125 battles in the L.Traktor and still not elited it. 

Now youre just embarrassing yourself. Stop lying please.



Strappster #12 Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:05 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 03 May 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

"prem ammo"

A new age is upon us.

 

I'm trying to get traction on "prammo". It's not going well with only me using it occasionally but great oaks from little acorns and all that.

German_Dunc #13 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35938 battles
  • 1,875
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

A few weeks ago, we were seal clubbing crew training farting about in premiums at Tier V. Spotted a particularly bush kemp player in an ELC miles behind the action.

 

Post game investigation showed him to have 23k games, no less than 8500 games in the Loltraktor, and not a single game above Tier VI. 

 

The really bad bit? Despite 73% WR in said Tier I tank, he was so bad in everything else, his overall was 46%


Edited by German_Dunc, 03 May 2018 - 10:35 PM.


Tankyouverymuch2 #14 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29679 battles
  • 1,256
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostStrappster, on 03 May 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

 

I'm trying to get traction on "prammo". It's not going well with only me using it occasionally but great oaks from little acorns and all that.

 

We could just call it "prem" - simple as that. ex: premspammer, premnoob, prem shells...etc.

Spurtung #15 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61583 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
First battle in it, top gun. "gj wg, gj"

Strappster #16 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:47 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 03 May 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

We could just call it "prem" - simple as that. ex: premspammer, premnoob, prem shells...etc.

 

It's too reliant on context - prem spammer is obviously shells but prem noob could be premium account, premium consumables or premium camo on tanks like the L6/40 I've just spent gold to cover in Italy's finest splodges of earth-coloured paints.

 

There's also the fact that I didn't invent it, which is another (and probably the biggest) reason I'm against it and in favour of prammo. 



MaxxyNL #17 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11097 battles
  • 786
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View Posthowyadoing, on 03 May 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

I loled hard and closed the game, have fun and gj wg, gj

 

:facepalm:

BladeRexi #18 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9382 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    10-01-2013

Why the fuzz?

Don't you feel valued by that other player shooting >>premium<< at you?

Just think about the value he is pumping into you!

 

I would feel highly valued, thats for sure!



OIias_of_Sunhillow #19 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24109 battles
  • 2,367
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostStrappster, on 03 May 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

 

It's too reliant on context - prem spammer is obviously shells but prem noob could be premium account, premium consumables or premium camo on tanks like the L6/40 I've just spent gold to cover in Italy's finest splodges of earth-coloured paints.

 

There's also the fact that I didn't invent it, which is another (and probably the biggest) reason I'm against it and in favour of prammo. 

 

'Spammo',...?

Pansenmann #20 Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33678 battles
  • 12,382
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 03 May 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

 

'Spammo',...?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users