• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FreshF #1 Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8174 battles
  • [M4] M4

Hey guys,

I saw many guys complaining about the swedish heavy line from t7 upwards...

So I wanted to ask you: Do you think playing the line is worth at all ? I'm thinking about  starting the grind.

GL&HF

Quintuss #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25545 battles
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_

not unless you want every tank researched.

The tier 6 and 7 Meds are a tad special, but i found both rather compfortable to play.

Emil 1 is absymal  when stock, and even fully kitted out suffering from being plain useless. As toptier it doesn't have the means to push (as showing the hull/side lets any tier 6 beat you), as bottom tier your gun just lacks both pen AND gunhandling to face heavys or armoured meds effectively.

Emil 2 and Kranvagen i only tried on the Testserver but the likewise suffer from being 1-trick ponys: if they can stay hulldown AND don't get HEed they are decent....  but frankly: a super-conqueror has an even better turret (+ better hull) and brings a great gun with decent DPM instead of the near-useless auto-loader swedisch ones get.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #3 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47521 battles
  • [RU18] RU18
Nowadays, the Swedish tech tree, both the tier 10, are a joke. I don't think any other newly introduced line got almost obsolete so fast as the Swedes. Swedish heavies are very bad so steer clear and save your time/money grinding something viable. Funny thing as i remember the highlight of the Swedish heavy line was the tier 6 medium! :)

kaneloon #4 Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27324 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

Emil I was ok in FL battles, it has mobility and ok burst, but you sure cant 1v1 a defender.

Emil II is very hard to play even top tiers.

I am about to unlock the Kranvagn but I don t think I will buy it.

I will downgrade the girls on the tiers VII which was fun.

Dalkian #5 Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7582 battles
  • [-TKG-] -TKG-
The Emil II is the highlight of the heavies, it's a great tank.
I would imagen it's a tank you either like or hate, i've fallen in love with it and have managed a respectable 70% winration over 33 games so far.
The gun handling on the Emil I made me wanna throw up, but it can do some serious work.
If you want a autoloading heavy then the Emil II would be worth the grind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users