exp boost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

khabarovsk_wt #1 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6126 battles
  • [RA-DV] RA-DV
first i wanth to say i dont know english so well.....my problem is with that exp bost that we get for accelerate the crew skills and to get more exp in battle.....i have a lot of these and i activate one..but game activate two of them....one expire in one hour the other in two hours.......and this is what i dont understand....if one expire in 1 hour why the other who has 2 hours expires when the first does????????

OIias_of_Sunhillow #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

Major

• Player
  • 24551 battles
nevermind

Edited by OIias_of_Sunhillow, 07 May 2018 - 12:56 PM.

doriansky1 #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29104 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1

View Postkhabarovsk_wt, on 07 May 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

first i wanth to say i dont know english so well.....my problem is with that exp bost that we get for accelerate the crew skills and to get more exp in battle.....i have a lot of these and i activate one..but game activate two of them....one expire in one hour the other in two hours.......and this is what i dont understand....if one expire in 1 hour why the other who has 2 hours expires when the first does????????

You cannot have 2 active boosters of the same type. Also, the game cannot activate boosters by itself....hopefully (right WG ?). I think you enabled an experience booster first and then a crew experience booster by accident. Also, if the second one was a 2hour booster i'm preety sure it was active for 2 hours.

There are 4 types of boosters that one can use in this game:

1. Experience booster : helps you earn more XP and research modules and also the next tank faster. Very useful at tier 8 imo.

Question for the forumites: how this booster works when the current vehicle is already elited ? Does it act like a crew experience booster?

2. Crew experience booster : the name is self-explanatory. The crew gets more XP per battle, depending on the booster % (50%, 100%, 200%, etc)

3. Free experience booster :  earn more free exp. Nothing fancy

4. Credit booster : the only booster that matters :)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29204 battles
The game shows you the time remaining on the shortest booster, so if you activate a 1HR and a 2HR at the same time it will tick down from 59mins. Once the first one is used up the time will reset to the remaining time of the 2HR.

TankSchmidt #5 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:04 PM

General

• Player
  • 24406 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postdoriansky1, on 07 May 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

You cannot have 2 active boosters of the same type. Also, the game cannot activate boosters by itself....hopefully (right WG ?). I think you enabled an experience booster first and then a crew experience booster by accident. Also, if the second one was a 2hour booster i'm preety sure it was active for 2 hours.

There are 4 types of boosters that one can use in this game:

1. Experience booster : helps you earn more XP and research modules and also the next tank faster. Very useful at tier 8 imo.

Question for the forumites: how this booster works when the current vehicle is already elited ? Does it act like a crew experience booster?

2. Crew experience booster : the name is self-explanatory. The crew gets more XP per battle, depending on the booster % (50%, 100%, 200%, etc)

3. Free experience booster :  earn more free exp. Nothing fancy

4. Credit booster : the only booster that matters :)

Technically you can (or at least could) activate two reserves of the same kind. The restriction is that you can only "upgrade". E.g. if you have a +100% reserve, you can only activate a reserve of the same kind if it has > +100%. Only the one with the higher %age boost will count, but it is possible.

Anyways, these technicalities aside, the tank xp reserve will also boost your crew xp. It is a general rule: anything that boosts your tank xp will implicity also boost the crew xp as the crew will get at least the tank xp for a battle (penalties aside).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users