Jump to content


T90 should be in russia tech tree if germany has leopard 1


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

mollethepro #1 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8312 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

i also want russian obj 50 b with smaller tank and more armour but same speed as amx 50 b since it neds to be fair and russia also needs magasine tanks.



jabster #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • 23,408
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

i also want russian obj 50 b with smaller tank and more armour but same speed as amx 50 b since it neds to be fair and russia also needs magasine tanks.

 

C-, must try harder.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66286 battles
  • 16,285
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Joking aside. Leopard 1 is an early gen. Not even modern as such with all the systems it lacked that was added later. A5 that most still use atm is a late 80's variant. Leo 1 in the game is an early 60's tank that did enter service in 65 with development going back into the 50's. As in the upper limit of what tanks WG adds in terms of production years etc.

 

T90 is an early 90's tank. A bit out of the upper time era WG goes for.



Strappster #4 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:16 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23990 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

This makes me so completely mad! :angry:

 

In this context you should use "fewer", not "less". HTH



mollethepro #5 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8312 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 May 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

Joking aside. Leopard 1 is an early gen. Not even modern as such with all the systems it lacked that was added later. A5 that most still use atm is a late 80's variant. Leo 1 in the game is an early 60's tank that did enter service in 65 with development going back into the 50's. As in the upper limit of what tanks WG adds in terms of production years etc.

 

T90 is an early 90's tank. A bit out of the upper time era WG goes for.

 

wow i didnt know we had historians in the forums lol! but i can dream of a modern update even tho the developer diaries was a joke :(

Shaade_Silentpaw #6 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22650 battles
  • 376
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

wow i didnt know we had historians in the forums lol!

 

"Wikipedia: Now you, too, can be a historian!"

 

Spoiler

 



Strappster #7 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23990 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostShaade_Silentpaw, on 07 May 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

"Wikipedia: Now you, too, can be a historian!"

 

I never really understood the concerns about using wikipedia as a resource. Sure, anyone can edit it but just cite their source rather than the wiki page. Anyone who's going to check isn't going to follow up on every publication you cite, they're only looking for the wiki name in your references.



Ceeb #8 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30252 battles
  • 5,254
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

i also want russian obj 50 b with smaller tank and more armour but same speed as amx 50 b since it neds to be fair and russia also needs magasine tanks.

 

Are you on drugs ?

 



BladeRexi #9 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9840 battles
  • 160
  • Member since:
    10-01-2013

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

i also want russian obj 50 b with smaller tank and more armour but same speed as amx 50 b since it neds to be fair and russia also needs magasine tanks.

 

Rather make Tier XI - XX



Kirusawa #10 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6146 battles
  • 46
  • [CATI] CATI
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016

View Postmollethepro, on 07 May 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

if the despicable germany has a kind of modern tank then russia also needs one, just like russia NEEDED a back turreted heavy since russia cant have less tier 10 heavies than germany has.

 

i also want russian obj 50 b with smaller tank and more armour but same speed as amx 50 b since it neds to be fair and russia also needs magasine tanks.

Give them a good idea, next patch a new obj 1948584836r638 xyz. With brand new 500mm turret armor and 6magazine clip with 500 alfadmg. You ar3 such a genius. Prabitye!



Shaade_Silentpaw #11 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22650 battles
  • 376
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostStrappster, on 07 May 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

 

I never really understood the concerns about using wikipedia as a resource. Sure, anyone can edit it but just cite their source rather than the wiki page. Anyone who's going to check isn't going to follow up on every publication you cite, they're only looking for the wiki name in your references.

 

I have no problem with using wikipedia as a resource, I do it all the time myself.

I'm just saying that doing so does not make you a historian, nor do you have to be a historian to do so.



Strappster #12 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23990 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostShaade_Silentpaw, on 07 May 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

I have no problem with using wikipedia as a resource, I do it all the time myself.

I'm just saying that doing so does not make you a historian, nor do you have to be a historian to do so.

 

In that case, please accept my apology for any slight. I thought it was a sly dig at Balc0ra posting Leopard history. I should stop expecting the worst from people but when you've been on this forum for a while ... :unsure:

Shaade_Silentpaw #13 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22650 battles
  • 376
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostStrappster, on 07 May 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

 

In that case, please accept my apology for any slight. I thought it was a sly dig at Balc0ra posting Leopard history. I should stop expecting the worst from people but when you've been on this forum for a while ... :unsure:

 

It's quite alright, I know how you feel in that regard.

Strappster #14 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23990 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostShaade_Silentpaw, on 07 May 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

It's quite alright, I know how you feel in that regard.

 

:B



Enforcer1975 #15 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,862
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
There already is one...it's called Obj 430U




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users