• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Oberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli #1 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20802 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

Hi Wargaming,

As per your reply: With regards to this, we suggest that you request this to the forum page since our devs have the access to increase the blacklist.

I would like to request a increase of my personal blacklist to 15k from 1k. I blacklist arty players, as do numerous other players. They are useless for this game and blacklisting them is very cathartic. I don't want to platoon or otherwise engage with arty players. It's a win win situation for the whole community.

Thx and kind regards,

Oberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli

wremise #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49067 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
The true hero has arrived.

HugSeal #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC
Perhaps you should consider clubbing less new players in your cromwell b and get a 3485m instead? It's got some armour to withstand the shelling.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7880 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Wah wah arta whine threat.

Maybe you should consider your life choices if you blacklist every arta player.

Consett_Steel #5 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17646 battles
I'm on a phone and cba to dig around - is this guy posting from a proper account or is it a sad alt? Thx. 

fighting_falcon93 #6 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32092 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 07 May 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

Maybe you should consider your life choices if you blacklist every arta player.

How does his life choices have anything to do with blacklisting artillery players? :mellow:

If you want to insult someone, can you atleast make sense when doing it?

@OP: I understand your frustration when getting clicked, but you'll need more than 15k spots in your blacklist if you're going to blacklist everyone that clicks on you. Remember that just because some players play arta, doesn't mean that they like the mechanic behind it. Me for example, I think that this game would be 1000x better if arta was removed, but I still have personal missions with rewards that I want to get.

Mimos_A #7 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:58 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24959 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
So what exactly do you achieve by blacklisting every poor sod who's just trying to do the crappy arty missions?

BP_OMowe #8 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24764 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostOberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli, on 07 May 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

They are useless for this game and blacklisting them is very cathartic. I don't want to platoon or otherwise engage with arty players. It's a win win situation for the whole community.

Thx and kind regards,

Oberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli

As I no longer can platoon or otherwise interact with other players when playing proper tanks, I henceforth will only play arty. It's a win win situation for the whole community.

Thank you, and kind regard,

/BP_OMowe

250swb #9 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23160 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It's kind of lame, I mean how many people in real life don't you like, but you still manage to ignore them or otherwise not associate with them, but in WOT you need a blacklist? Or maybe you are the sort that in your 'real life' you do go around with a little black book, for which we should all worry. 

Oberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli #10 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20802 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

To be perfectly clear. I don't care whether anybody wants to play arty for personal mission, go ahead. You don't need to play arty for personal mission anymore. If you complete the other missions with honours you can skip them for free.

My blacklist increase has nothing to do with personal life choices - all I would like is an increase in my blacklist :)

Cheers and thx for all the constructive input :)

That is 201 chances to blacklist me, correct.

And yes in real life I do have a black book, but since real life is a lot less toxic it is very limited. Only two people in it ;)

And furthermore I would like to baclklist arties that stun friendlies and nothing is happening to them. I've seen arty players kill multiple friendlies and they do not turn blue.

Edited by Oberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli, 07 May 2018 - 10:14 PM.

Dorander #11 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18669 battles
OP has 201 battles in SPGs. By his reasoning he should blacklist himself. Maybe WG can make that happen by request?

OreH75 #12 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48939 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
No, we need a button "Clear Blacklist" so you can empty it every once in a while without having to click each idiot in there personally.

skebeman #13 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36356 battles
  • [CYP] CYP
keep crying... everyone hates arty but everyone forgets about OP premiums, autoloading cancer tanks and OP armor russian tanks...  add me to your blacklist. i hope i click you from the heavens sometime ;)

CptBarney #14 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:22 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18996 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 07 May 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

How does his life choices have anything to do with blacklisting artillery players? :mellow:

If you want to insult someone, can you atleast make sense when doing it?

@OP: I understand your frustration when getting clicked, but you'll need more than 15k spots in your blacklist if you're going to blacklist everyone that clicks on you. Remember that just because some players play arta, doesn't mean that they like the mechanic behind it. Me for example, I think that this game would be 1000x better if arta was removed, but I still have personal missions with rewards that I want to get.

Because it makes you look like a raging manchild when you whinge about a mechanic thats been in the game for a very long and which anyone can access.

also just because that player plays arty in that one game doesn't mean they do the same everytime.

and no this game is still mediocore with or without artillery.

Balc0ra #15 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67411 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostOberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli, on 07 May 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

To be perfectly clear. I don't care whether anybody wants to play arty for personal mission, go ahead. You don't need to play arty for personal mission anymore. If you complete the other missions with honours you can skip them for free.

Sure you can. But then you don't get the camo rewards. And that's what most want to go for after the changes.

My blacklist increase has nothing to do with personal life choices - all I would like is an increase in my blacklist :)

Well it kinda do. But then again the are limited for a reason. As if everyone had 15K players on their list because he simply played one class more then you. It's gonna take up more server space if you will. And across the amount of players they have, it's gonna be noticeably more expensive vs the limit now. Tho you could argue to have that client side. But then the list would go away if your drive crashes or you do a fresh install or clear the cache.

That is 201 chances to blacklist me, correct.

I actually only have 213 ppl on my blacklist.... as I use the "block for this battle" function for spammers etc. You have to be a real jerk to get on my list, and not because of.. life choices. I mean in one of the clans I hang out with, they have a wounded war vet with one arm as he lost it to an IED "or so he said"... he plays arty and TD's due to it. And we have joked about how many blacklists he is on due to it. I guess he was right.

View PostOberst_Lt_Karl_Woebeli, on 07 May 2018 - 10:07 PM, said

And furthermore I would like to baclklist arties that stun friendlies and nothing is happening to them. I've seen arty players kill multiple friendlies and they do not turn blue.

Stun is not counted as damage. And arty follow the same rules you do. As in 3 hits to turn blue. Not one. Then again... the last time I played arty I got blacklisted for not helping... when he was in the splash radius and I did not want the Team damage or friendly stun to screw him over. So there is that.

Edited by Balc0ra, 07 May 2018 - 10:46 PM.

fighting_falcon93 #16 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32092 battles

View PostCptBarney, on 07 May 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

Because it makes you look like a raging manchild

So once again, how does his life choices have anything to do with either blacklisting artillery players or his maturity? For all we know, he might be highly successful in real life. That's why your insults makes no sense.

Also, regarding your conclusion that he's childish just because he becomes frustrated when artillery players click on him. You know it's quite interesting because it's very often the ones constantly talking about maturity that are the least mature ones. They know this themselves, and that's why they feel the need to convince themselves and everyone else that they are more mature than they actually are.

In case you still can't connect the dots: Maturity and temper are two completely different things.

Jigabachi #17 Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

all I would like is an increase in my blacklist

And all I would like is people like you to grow up. Now... the exciting question is: Which is more likely to happen?

fighting_falcon93 #18 Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32092 battles

You don't need to play arty for personal mission anymore. If you complete the other missions with honours you can skip them for free.

If you use the orders to complete missions, you only get the rewards from the primary objective, not from the secondary objective. Also, if you use all of your orders on artillery missions, you have none left for the really difficult missions that you might want to get the rewards from right now, but can't complete quickly.

TungstenHitman #19 Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24315 battles

I think you might need a lot more than that. Pretty much every player in the game has used arty at one time or another, if only to complete PM or otherwise including myself and most if not all this forum so... cry off, there's a good Muppet.

Edit- Does that mean I like SPG in this game, getting sh** on by SPG as a user of mostly lightly armored tanks, having up to 6 per battle and having them armed with both stun mechanics AND laughable accuracy lately? hell no but that's not anything got to do with the players that use them. Blacklisting players that obviously have nothing to do with how this games SPG is developed and implemented in this game is just stupid tbh. There are staff at WG that decide what SPG do, how they do it and how many are in this game, the problem lies with them, not the players that use them.

Edited by TungstenHitman, 07 May 2018 - 11:45 PM.

Element6 #20 Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29909 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

OP is that kind of player that doesn't understand that if he was given an unlimited blacklist and played long enough then 95% of all players that he would be teamed with would be on it. Most players play SPGs, and next time you get them in your team they are most likely in a LOS tank.

Just lol.

Also tagged with Blacklist, Arty, 1k, Bestforcommunity, Classshouldnotbeingame, Donotpreventcamping

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users