Searching for a mod with bigger (Italian) autoloader icons and texts.

font scale autoloader loader timer ammo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mdms #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21821 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

So.. the age might have gotten the best of me, and combined with high PPI-monitor and resolution I can hardly see the small Italian reload timer and the icons for ammo.

Anyone know if there is a mod that would change these icons and texts into more readable (bigger) format. I tried J1mb0's* crosshairs and that made the text and icons even more unreadable.

I know you can force rude UI scaling from the preferences.xml-file, but that doesn't really work like it should - for example it does not redraw fonts with bigger font face, just enlarges the default font size causing huge jagged and distorted text. I also use contour icon mod (since I can't see the difference between the default tank icons) and the forced UI scaling really really destroys that mod too.

* J1mb0 doesn't make the mod anymore. It was continued by JdgDReDD.

Help. Thanks.

Edited by mdms, 08 May 2018 - 11:18 AM.

Grabaah #2 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30300 battles

View Postmdms, on 08 May 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

* J1mb0 doesn't make the mod anymore. It was continued by JdgDReDD.

JdgDReDD only makes modpacks, crosshair is made by me (before 1.0.0) and Andre_V (current).

Also there weren't any changes to italian autoloader gui, so it uses wargaming made one.

As for the problem... Text can be always sized up in flash file, but icons are problem... from what I see it's "wargaming quality" of 8x20 size and there are 130 icons used for it. The same thing is about regular autoloader gui.

I'm not masochistic enough to try and redone for higher quality that number of it.

How ya can see it yourself:

1. Get JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler

2. Go to C:\...\World of Tanks\res\packages\gui.pkg\gui\flash\ and open with 7zip or WinRAR (not sure about this one) gui.pkg

3. Inside gui.pkg go to \gui\flash\ and extract crosshairControls.swf

4. Open that file with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler and try to look around yourself

Edited by Grabaah, 09 May 2018 - 02:22 AM.

veyrah #3 Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11849 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX
*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine, 13 May 2018 - 09:12 AM.
Non-constructive content

Also tagged with font, scale, autoloader, loader, timer, ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users