How do I shut up the 'Murican in the garage?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheOddRogue #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9977 battles

I couldn't care less what a nation of chesseburger guzzling people once accomplished. How the hell do I shut him up?

Here is how you do it: 

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 May 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

But an easy fix would be to change back to the old garage. By simply replacing it. Go to your WOT folder and find Res, then go to the packages folder there again. Press "H" to get to the Hangar files. Make a backup copy of "hangar_victory_day" in case you screw up by simply renaming it by adding a few numbers behind it etc. Then make a copy of "hangar_v3_hd" or "hangar_v3" and rename it to "hangar_victory_day"... Then he is gone when you boot up, and you are back to the forest and the owl vs the parade sounds.

Edited by TheOddRogue, 08 May 2018 - 01:05 PM.

Frostilicus #2 Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:29 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22377 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I'm thinking of installing a mod pack, they usually have a garage manager, or my favourite, the minimalist garage where you just have your tank on a black background :)

Balc0ra #3 Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62747 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

He is Russian in my garage. But there were other aspects of the garage I found more annoying. As everything seems to have motion blur when turning the camera. Even tho I have it off in settings to name one. My head did not like that to much.

But an easy fix would be to change back to the old garage. By simply replacing it. Go to your WOT folder and find Res, then go to the packages folder there again. Press "H" to get to the Hangar files. Make a backup copy of "hangar_victory_day" in case you screw up by simply renaming it by adding a few numbers behind it etc. Then make a copy of "hangar_v3_hd" or "hangar_v3" and rename it to "hangar_victory_day"... Then he is gone when you boot up, and you are back to the forest and the owl vs the parade sounds.

Edited by Balc0ra, 08 May 2018 - 01:00 PM.

TheOddRogue #4 Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9977 battles

He is Russian in my garage. But there were other aspects of the garage I found more annoying. As everything seems to have motion blur when turning the camera. Even tho I have it off in settings to name one. My head did not like that to much.

Wow, thx alot, it worked. 

Strappster #5 Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

General

• Player
  • 23536 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users