Jump to content


[AUDIO][1.0.1+] Epic Mega Music Collection by jakis_nick

mods epic music audio trailer

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jakis_nick #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4335 battles
  • 87
  • [D-V-C] D-V-C
  • Member since:
    06-11-2013

 

Hi guys!

 

I would like to introduce you to your first audio mod. :)

This mod contains 320 tracks of trailer music, such bands as:

 

  • Audiomachine,
  • Battle X Music,
  • Colossal Trailer Music,
  • Epic North
  • Ninja Tracks.

 

 

The tracks were sorted so that they would not be repeated in different events. I did not add any traces of TSFH, because the mod with their music already exists, so there was no point duplicating.:honoring:

I hope that you will like it and over time it will be expanded with new tracks and bands...

 

 

ATTENTION !:

At the present moment, with the new event garage, music from the mod and music from the event garage is slightly overlapping. It is possible that it is through an event garage. We will wait and see when old garage will return. If there will be  the same problem in the old garage I will try to fix it somehow.

 

 

 

Thanks for Aslain for little help and tests and Automatyk for tutorial. 

 

 

 

ChangeLog:

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by jakis_nick, 22 May 2018 - 09:18 AM.


jakis_nick #2 Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:15 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4335 battles
  • 87
  • [D-V-C] D-V-C
  • Member since:
    06-11-2013

=> v. 1.0.1.1

- fixed overlaping hangar music with emmc
- small fixes



StarStormZZ #3 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-07-2017

Hello Jakis_Nick. Big fan of your work but i was looking for a possible link to the latest one. I am using the mod but the music overlaps with the hanger/garage.

Edit: Forgot to mention i am on the NA server. Hence why i have a low battle count but i am a player of the EU and ANZ servers too.


Edited by StarStormZZ, 24 May 2018 - 08:23 AM.


jakis_nick #4 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4335 battles
  • 87
  • [D-V-C] D-V-C
  • Member since:
    06-11-2013

View PostStarStormZZ, on 24 May 2018 - 07:18 AM, said:

Hello Jakis_Nick. Big fan of your work but i was looking for a possible link to the latest one. I am using the mod but the music overlaps with the hanger/garage.

 

Hey StarStromZZ, wired becouse I thought that i was fixed overlaping music in hanger/garage with this new update.... It works for me.... no more overlaping but it seems that I was wrong.... If previous version was worked fine to you grab it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tk99372t6885xwd/EMMC_by_jakis_nick.rar/file

 

Have a fun!



StarStormZZ #5 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-07-2017

View Postjakis_nick, on 24 May 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

 

Hey StarStromZZ, wired becouse I thought that i was fixed overlaping music in hanger/garage with this new update.... It works for me.... no more overlaping but it seems that I was wrong.... If previous version was worked fine to you grab it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tk99372t6885xwd/EMMC_by_jakis_nick.rar/file

 

Have a fun!

 

Is there a track list by chance? I am waiting for the mod to download. Really slow for some reason but not much i can do about that. There is a few songs in there i really like.

 



jakis_nick #6 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4335 battles
  • 87
  • [D-V-C] D-V-C
  • Member since:
    06-11-2013

View PostStarStormZZ, on 24 May 2018 - 08:01 AM, said:

 

Is there a track list by chance? I am waiting for the mod to download. Really slow for some reason but not much i can do about that. There is a few songs in there i really like.

 

 

There is no tracklist.... I mean I have all tracks on hdd in different folders so its hard to find a tracks which u like...





Also tagged with mods, epic, music, audio, trailer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users