WoT for guinness world records

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
What about getting WG into the book of world records? 
The category would be: Most mentally challenged "people" in one place.

Retardation of these levels should not be even possible. Based on the gameplay of 97% "people", all of them must be in a hospital connected to life support since they are too stupid to breathe by themselves.
Use those two brain cells, please.

xx984 #2 Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 53755 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

Evilier_than_Skeletor #3 Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17863 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

Show on the doll where the bad, bad game poured salt to.

K_A #4 Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13626 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #5 Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

View Postxx984, on 08 May 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

You, since you made the effort of commenting ;)

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #6 Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 08 May 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

Show on the doll where the bad, bad game poured salt to.

Not salt, just gazzilion of cancer cells.

Joggaman #7 Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23579 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
WG already is in Guinness Book of Records. You see that every time you log in. 

Hardass #8 Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32808 battles

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 08 May 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Retardation of these levels should not be even possible. Based on the gameplay of 97% "people", all of them must be in a hospital connected to life support since they are too stupid to breathe by themselves.

Another Hi WR player Who dosent get its a GAME get out side and go get a life people play this for FUN no every player want to be competitive if you want competitive go play the Esports side of the game.

Its called RANDOM for a reason Muppet.

Jigabachi #9 Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHardass, on 08 May 2018 - 10:01 PM, said:

Another Hi WR player Who dosent get its a GAME get out side and go get a life people play this for FUN no every player want to be competitive if you want competitive go play the Esports side of the game.

He is actually right. This game is flooded with so many horribly bad players that playing is not fun anymore. And not only for unicorns, since it doesn't have anything to do with competitiveness, but with the general goal of a game - winning. 

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #10 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

View PostHardass, on 08 May 2018 - 10:01 PM, said:

The feeling when you have nothing to add to the conversation so you just write "go get a life".... And "I play for fun" typical argument of a bot.
I play this game for fun as well, everyone does I suppose unless you are a CC. But what is fun at playing and trying while the rest of your team is negating your contribution?
Do you play any games with intention of losing? I don't think so

Hardass #11 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32808 battles

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 09 May 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

The feeling when you have nothing to add to the conversation so you just write "go get a life".... And "I play for fun" typical argument of a bot.
I play this game for fun as well, everyone does I suppose unless you are a CC. But what is fun at playing and trying while the rest of your team is negating your contribution?
Do you play any games with intention of losing? I don't think so

Funny thing is when you win and that oner player lets say 47%wr has been the hero you dont jump on the Forums praising them its easy to look down on other not so easy to big them.

Point of fact is i have good games bad games sometimes i want  to pull my hair out sometimes i feel we did great but i dont feel the need to jump on the forums and create a post calling players with less WR than me 

Retarded Mentally challenged and suggest they are on some for of life Support who are you to Judge others NO ONE jog on.

Ps i Work with people who really are Mentally Challenged some have real problems yet are some of the brightest people i have ever met 2 of them are Mensa Members

PPS i am also not the one here calling players a BOT if i am a BOT then i am probably one of the smartest BOTs you have seen since i can also Type here and Play in game too.

SGT_Sprocket22 #12 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26265 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Related image 

What i imagine 89% of the WoT player base to look like ^^ 

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #13 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
And do I go to forums and praise myself when I carry the game? No, why should I do it for bots?
I call them mentally challenged because what is so hard about using common sense? Nothing, unless you are retarded.
It's obvious you don't have the need to post on forums about how other players are bad, since you are one of them. I on the other hand see how bad most of you are, even though it's just a simple game where the only thing you need to do is think.
Congratulations on mastering the art of typing and playing, even though we can see how good you are at both of them.

Hardass #14 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32808 battles

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 09 May 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

And do I go to forums and praise myself when I carry the game? No, why should I do it for bots?
I call them mentally challenged because what is so hard about using common sense? Nothing, unless you are retarded.
It's obvious you don't have the need to post on forums about how other players are bad, since you are one of them. I on the other hand see how bad most of you are, even though it's just a simple game where the only thing you need to do is think.
Congratulations on mastering the art of typing and playing, even though we can see how good you are at both of them.

Thank you for proving my point by being that guy who looks down on lesser players i dont care WTF my stats are i dont care about the outcome of a GAME to be fair as long as its fun and here YOU are berating players who are not as good as you.

This is my point WHO ARE YOU to judge the actions of other players by running them down when they are playing a GAME as i said your NO ONE.

Homer_J #15 Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 08 May 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

I assume you don't have a driving licence because the state of WoT players is pretty much the same level I see on the roads every day.  So just your average slice of humanity.

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #16 Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

View PostHardass, on 09 May 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

Thank you for proving my point by being that guy who looks down on lesser players i dont care WTF my stats are i dont care about the outcome of a GAME to be fair as long as its fun and here YOU are berating players who are not as good as you.

This is my point WHO ARE YOU to judge the actions of other players by running them down when they are playing a GAME as i said your NO ONE.

You are the one throwing stats everywhere, I have not said a thing about wr etc. just that most of the community is braindead, since they are not capable of using common sense.
If you consider fun staring at a rock and drooling, you are welcome to do so, but don't ruin the game for others since it is team based game in the end.
Based on what you wrote, playing pong while not moving your platform is the definition of fun for you. Cool, but I consider fun something else.
I am not running anyone down, just stating facts.

@Homer_J I don't know where you live, but over here there are quite decent drivers. Of course you find some crazy ones, but it is no way comparable to wot. Hell, if there were as many crazy drivers as there are bots in wot I would be moving around using tunnels. Too much risk.

Hardass #17 Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32808 battles

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 09 May 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

You are the one throwing stats everywhere, I have not said a thing about wr etc. just that most of the community is braindead, since they are not capable of using common sense.
If you consider fun staring at a rock and drooling, you are welcome to do so, but don't ruin the game for others since it is team based game in the end.
Based on what you wrote, playing pong while not moving your platform is the definition of fun for you. Cool, but I consider fun something else.
I am not running anyone down, just stating facts.

@Homer_J I don't know where you live, but over here there are quite decent drivers. Of course you find some crazy ones, but it is no way comparable to wot. Hell, if there were as many crazy drivers as there are bots in wot I would be moving around using tunnels. Too much risk.

Everyone has a right to play the game how they like though so AGAIN who are you to tell other players dont ruin it for others buy playing poor do you actually think people deliberately go to Lose a game or are you so up your own superiority you can't see that a lot of players dont care about the game that much to be bothered about winning or losing do you actually think someone will read this and thing hold on i might have to try harder.

Instead of Jumping up and down like a child on the forum spitting your dummy out how 97% of the WOT players are brain dead how about trying to jump on the forums and helping players out to improve with suggestion on how they can.

As i said it too easy to look down on People.

CzechZ0ne_ENVi #18 Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43924 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

View PostHardass, on 09 May 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

Everyone has a right to play the game how they like though so AGAIN who are you to tell other players dont ruin it for others buy playing poor do you actually think people deliberately go to Lose a game or are you so up your own superiority you can't see that a lot of players dont care about the game that much to be bothered about winning or losing do you actually think someone will read this and thing hold on i might have to try harder.

Instead of Jumping up and down like a child on the forum spitting your dummy out how 97% of the WOT players are brain dead how about trying to jump on the forums and helping players out to improve with suggestion on how they can.

As i said it too easy to look down on People.

What should I be suggesting? Do you think I spent my life before wot in some temple preparing for this game, that I have some special skills like foresight or what? It's just plain common sense, there is nothing else to it, just use your brain, but apparently that is too hard for most.

an0ther #19 Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32244 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 08 May 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

Homer_J #20 Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCzechZ0ne_ENVi, on 09 May 2018 - 06:31 PM, said:

Wow, where are you, I'm moving there right away!

Round here they seem confused about which way to turn that round thing in front of them, what the blinky yellow lights on the corners of their car are for, what the lines on the road mean, which colour is which on traffic lights, what those things on the floor which get in the way of their feet are for.  It's not just the crazy ones, it's the ditherers, the ones that swap lanes at random don't seem to know where they are going, the ones that park alongside their mate for a chat blocking the whole road..... I could go on and on and on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users