Again power abuse on the "official" discord server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

superfly2000 #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77685 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

So...I went into the platoon channel there...asking for platoons.

Guess what...some einstein is calling in the admins on me because i did so. Ofcourse I was mad.

The admin comes...instead of reprimanding the one who was OBVIOUSLY harassing me he asks me why I use Teamspeak instead of Discord for audio chat. I told him the truth. That Teamspeak is better for audio chat and Discord is better for just chatting.

Then he got Edited about that and preceeded to ban me.

Now you have finally showed yourself Edited  what a major Edited  you are. You do NOT deserve to be the owner of that server. Period.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 09 May 2018 - 08:43 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26868 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I think your best bet regarding a CC stuff is contacting Ph3lan

superfly2000 #3 Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77685 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY
He should not be allowed to have the link to his server as a sticky topic so that he and his friends can power-abuse people just because they can and because they are kids...

Balc0ra #4 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 65860 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
 Harassing? He simply asked it was allowed to advertise here tagging the admin. I suspect the admin banned you for what you said when you called him out for it. As in the F retard comment. As indicated by his response. I don't see the issue.

superfly2000 #5 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:33 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77685 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

Balcora....I am in the #platoon channel asking for other players to platoon with.

What right does he have to attack me? Why doesn't he attack anyone else of all the hundreds players asking for platoon there.

Can you not see how I was upset?

Also take into account that I recently had multiple and similar problems with this server...so by this point I had pretty much had it...my patience with Edited is good....but not endless...

Edit: ...and yes, calling the admins on me for something I should CLEARLY be allowed to do can not be called anything else then harassing...and for any admin to not see through that is just being a Edited and an Edited  or as is probably the case here...just pure maliciousness...they are simply removing me because they don't like my point of views...that is all...

Edited by Asklepi0s, 09 May 2018 - 08:41 AM.

Forcellrus #6 Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:37 AM

Corporal

• Community Contributor
  • 12024 battles
What power abuse are you talking about? What attack are you talking about? I banned you for calling me and other people [edited] for no apparent reason and for your previous offences. You did mention that I banned you because of rule breaking but you didn't mention that you are not a saint and that you called other staff member an "Asian [edited]" (which is harassment and racism). Not to mention your least childish PMs you sent me that were full of swears and insults because you clearly don't know how to communicate in a nice manner (which you proved once again here) after I rightfully banned you. I guess you needed a reason to publicly name and shame. I'd understand a reason for this topic if it was true but half what you have stated is twisted and false. I'd post logs and everything you said here and let people judge but I'm not an, quoting you, "major a-hole" that will publicly name and shame just because I didn't give you an admin on server and allow your toxic behaviour. My job is to keep the environment clear and healthy and we will most certainly not tolerate others harassing others (I got multiple reports against you from multiple different users). You should've mentioned that as well.

Edited by Forcellrus, 09 May 2018 - 06:50 AM.

superfly2000 #7 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77685 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

Don't be a liar. I didn't call you anything until efter you banned me.

I think that if you are overly sensetive you should not be the owner of a big Discord server or at least install a swear filter if now that is such a big problem. You must understand that some people do use swear words when they are aggrevated and that is normal.

Also I didn't hide the fact that I had multiple problems on your server...but you must realise that anyone who I was calling names was deserving it. I simply repaid them with the same coin that they gave me.

If people are nice to me I will be nice to them also. If they are not nice to me I will also not be nice to them. That goes for admins of a public Discord server as well.

Now what really makes me angry is that you have enjoyed some kind of "official" status for your server and hence was able to amass a substantial amount of people to your server. Instead of rising to the occation and realising your greater responsability you choose to ban front left and center. Even not banning the ones actually harassing and power-abusing but rather trying to find swear words or as in your case simply banning me because I think that the Teamspeak audio/voice functionality is better then the Discord's one.

Also you didn't answer the question that he was asking and the reason he called upon admins. That is....if I am allowed to use the platoon channel for asking for people to platoon with. As you for whatever reason didn't have time to answer that question in the chat perhaps you can answer it now?

Edited by superfly2000, 09 May 2018 - 02:38 PM.

Forcellrus #8 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• Community Contributor
  • 12024 battles

View Postsuperfly2000, on 09 May 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Don't be a liar. I didn't call you anything until efter you banned me.

I think that if you are overly sensetive you should not be the owner of a big Discord server or at least install a swear filter if now that is such a big problem. You must understand that some people do use swear words when they are aggrevated and that is normal.

Also I didn't hide the fact that I had multiple problems on your server...but you must realise that anyone who I was calling names was deserving it. I simply repaid them with the same coin that they gave me.

If people are nice to me I will be nice to them also. If they are not nice to me I will also not be nice to them. That goes for admins of a public Discord server as well.

Now what really makes me angry is that you have enjoyed some kind of "official" status for your server and hence was able to amass a substantial amount of people to your server. Instead of rising to the occation and realising your greater responsability you choose to ban front left and center. Even not banning the ones actually harassing and power-abusing but rather trying to find swear words or as in your case simply banning me because I think that the Teamspeak audio/voice functionality is better then the Discord's one.

Also you didn't answer the question that he was asking and the reason he called upon admins. That is....if I am allowed to use the platoon channel for asking for people to platoon with. As you for whatever reason didn't have time to answer that question in the chat perhaps you can answer it now?

First of all, most of the things you stated here you contradicted during your time on the server. You didn't get banned for saying that TS is better than Discord, but for calling other users [edited]and calling everyone a Edited  , which was your final warning that led to a ban, after previous offences (I have evidences where you first started swearing and insulting other users in DMs btw). I don't see what does my CC status has to do with your completely toxic wnd aggresive behaviour other than you being envious and feeding your ego's needs to make drama and call other people out. I never said that TS is worse in terms of audio quality of the Discord, I simply asked you why don't ask you there since we have a policy against advertising and in your case that is considered advertising (since you'd need to send an IP to other users in order for them to join). After all, TS vs Discord isn't even the case here, but your failure to understand the server rules and aiding your frustrations on other users and talking [edited] here on fourms and try to portretize me as some kind of random incapable pleb. Oh yeah, did I mention that you asked me to give you an admin on server? :)

Edited by Asklepi0s, 09 May 2018 - 02:58 PM.

superfly2000 #9 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77685 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

You still didn't answer the final question that I asked.

It is funny how you are trying to abuse your power even here by revealing that I applied to be an admin on your server. To my defence I can say that it was at a time when I still believed you where actually a sensible person and was just having the bad luck of appointing the wrong admins. I was of the belief that you needed more level-headed admins. My bad.

And let me remember correctly your last words when you banned me...it was something like "then you should go to Teamspeak instead...."...just sayin'

Asklepi0s #10 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:58 PM

• 6165 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Thread is closed. Please avoid non constructive conflicts in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users