More light tanks pls.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

kk40270 #1 Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43188 battles

I might have small mental problems because i like to play light tanks a lot. So, does anybody knows, is wg planned to release new light tank lines?? 

We have now 4 nations with full light lines and this is too low. Even arty has 5 lines... Who remember when was last light line released, i quess 2014...

So WG pls give us more light armored, good camo and view tanks with something unigue features ( rip 59-16, elc ).

Ps. Italian lights, gun is douple barreled shotgun type. Not hitting anywhere over 200 m, but close extreamly deadly.

Ps2. Jap lights, no gun at all. Sharp and well armored "nose" with explosive. Penetration depends how fast u ram into enemy tank. Real kamikaze tank. 

WG, use your imagination and give us something fun.

Kk40270

Simeon85 #2 Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 1097 battles

Hopefully at some point there might be a British light tank line. I think there are enough options to fill a whole tree for that one. 

But any new line is going to take a while, the Polish tree is up next and I expect that is not going to be out until around December. 

L3gionaire #3 Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16846 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

Oh yeah, more lights and more corridor maps.

Best combination.

They took care about corridor maps already.

fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44176 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Most premium light tanks are worth it and all offer something unique :)

Pity that there is no good reason to play tier 6 lights anymore, they used to be so much fun and offered unique gameplay. Regular tier 7s and 8s are also kinda meh imo. Tier 9 is the sweat spot imo and are clearly my favorites.

L3gionaire #5 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16846 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 09 May 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

Most premium light tanks are worth it and all offer something unique :)

Pity that there is no good reason to play tier 6 lights anymore, they used to be so much fun and offered unique gameplay. Regular tier 7s and 8s are also kinda meh imo. Tier 9 is the sweat spot imo and are clearly my favorites.

Tier 6 lights... you're true except 2 tanks that are good Type 64 and 59-16 as I personally had the most fun in it.

Tier 7 regular lights - there are some that are still very good: T71 with autoloader and 13-75.

Tier 8 are meah because of the MM.

Tier 9 agreed.

Tier 10 worst lights because they're simply too nerfed. You get better pen values at tier 9 then tier 10

Balc0ra #6 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62883 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostL3gionaire, on 09 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

Oh yeah, more lights and more corridor maps.

Best combination.

They took care about corridor maps already.

So more super heavies then?

Lights or other classes are only as useless as you make them tbh. Well... besides arty that is, as even lobbing shells over buildings is not easy. Lights are still fun for me, and is quickly becoming my most played class of late. Sure you can't spot much besides down the corridors early on just to give intel on what goes where, or brawl for that matter. But if you have aggressive meds, you can bully better them most supporting those on anything not aiming at you still on corridors. Or pounce on isolated slow targets late game on a hit an run. Much like the Cromwell's.

Tho... arguably this is not true for all tiers as you pointed out in your list in terms of versatility etc. Even more so on tier 8 IMO. As personally I have the most keepers on tier 5,7 & 9.

azakow #7 Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:31 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 73888 battles

View Postkk40270, on 09 May 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

I might have small mental problems because i like to play light tanks a lot. So, does anybody knows, is wg planned to release new light tank lines?? 

We have now 4 nations with full light lines and this is too low. Even arty has 5 lines... Who remember when was last light line released, i quess 2014...

So WG pls give us more light armored, good camo and view tanks with something unigue features ( rip 59-16, elc ).

Ps. Italian lights, gun is douple barreled shotgun type. Not hitting anywhere over 200 m, but close extreamly deadly.

Ps2. Jap lights, no gun at all. Sharp and well armored "nose" with explosive. Penetration depends how fast u ram into enemy tank. Real kamikaze tank. 

WG, use your imagination and give us something fun.

Kk40270

11k on LT might be nice but alot is quite relative.

Last LT release was 1.5 years ago.

I see you decided not play LT10.

No good LT in other nations!

Hmm,

Try to master T100 LT, MT-25, Ke-Ho for being „strange“ vehicles with potential.

Also 3 MoEing existing vehicles would provide an objective to a bored LT commander.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users