Jump to content


the useless (Jg. Pz. E100)

Not Worth the Effort piece of ****

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

shamelbazoqa #1 Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4784 battles
  • 32
  • [PYTN] PYTN
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013

You know what i cannot express my frustration with the Jg. Pz. E100 enough!

 

Moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the bullet is very slow... 1050 Alpha damage my *** ! you know why? because 50% of the time you will miss, because it has the horrible accuracy and an extremely long aiming time.

 

And for a front liner, it has week armor.

 

So this is what happens, you go out shoot at a green marker, you miss once out of 2 (if you are lucky), they hit most of the time because your armor is likely to not block.

 

Very limited play style, very few maps it can do good on.

 

It's just useless, remove it from the tech tree, so that people don't get tricked by it and farm it.



fighting_falcon93 #2 Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:14 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31377 battles
  • 4,054
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 10 May 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

front liner

 

:facepalm:

 

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 10 May 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

remove it from the tech tree

 

So just because you can't enjoy it, everyone else should get punished aswell?



Afdass #3 Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:38 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12991 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    07-26-2016

That's why I will never buy it. The Jagdtiger is an awsome TD and I'll keep playing that until I get bored. The Jpz is just very situational and team/map dependant because of beeing slow and having that long reload.

 

But you can always camp it in the furthest bush in the back of the map and do whatever you want from there without getting spotted.



tank276 #4 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:11 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50088 battles
  • 561
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 09 May 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

 

 

 it has week armor.

 

:confused:



Doozerr #5 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 76215 battles
  • 301
  • [TYTI] TYTI
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010
OP rushed to tier X and has no clue, see his previous rant http://forum.worldof...5#entry15697635

Eokokok #6 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:05 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18282 battles
  • 6,149
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 10 May 2018 - 12:14 AM, said:

 

:facepalm:

 

 

So just because you can't enjoy it, everyone else should get punished aswell?

 

Reaction to the front-liner remark makes me question your ability to play JPE100 properly. Red line sniping?

fighting_falcon93 #7 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31377 battles
  • 4,054
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostEokokok, on 10 May 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

Reaction to the front-liner remark makes me question your ability to play JPE100 properly. Red line sniping?

 

Jg.Pz.E100 is a TD. TDs don't fight on the front, they were not designed for this, neither in real life nor in this game. Try to do that against any competent player and you will get permatracked and destroyed. With that said, map positioning isn't binary, you don't have to either be at the front or at the redline. You can follow the battle from a distance, or even outside spotting distance. The important part is to make your gun useful without dying.



Thejagdpanther #8 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34669 battles
  • 4,436
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 10 May 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

 

Jg.Pz.E100 is a TD. TDs don't fight on the front, they were not designed for this, neither in real life nor in this game.

 

Dude... no.

fighting_falcon93 #9 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31377 battles
  • 4,054
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostThejagdpanther, on 10 May 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

Dude... no.

 

Then play it your way. I'm not stopping you :)



leggasiini #10 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 14841 battles
  • 6,214
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 10 May 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

TDs don't fight on the front, they were not designed for this, neither in real life nor in this game. 

 

Tell that to the Bobject 268 V4 :trollface:

 

To be fair, from what I recall and I have seen, the best way to play the JP E100 is not to be the exactly on front line, but instead follow up your frontline heavies and use your bigass gun to support them and outtrade any HT you will face. It can be a frontline tank when it's top tier 3-5-7, but not alone; It need support in scenario like that. Then again, a super-heavy tank is also screwed when it's alone against more than one enemy tank, so there is that.

 

Sniping, redlining JP E100s tend to be burden to your team, as an actual sniper TD could do that role much better. Don't get me wrong, there ARE situations where sniping with JP E100 is good; it depends on map and situation, but sitting in the closest bush next to the base, no matter what map and matchup, is wrong. Unfortunately a lot of plebs do that, cus "lol German accuracy, must snipe".


Edited by leggasiini, 10 May 2018 - 11:33 AM.


xx984 #11 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:38 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55766 battles
  • 2,569
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postleggasiini, on 10 May 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

 

Tell that to the Bobject 268 V4 :trollface:

 

To be fair, from what I recall and I have seen, the best way to play the JP E100 is not to be the exactly on front line, but instead follow up your frontline heavies and use your bigass gun to support them and outtrade any HT you will face. It can be a frontline tank when it's top tier 3-5-7, but not alone; It need support in scenario like that. Then again, a super-heavy tank is also screwed when it's alone against more than one enemy tank, so there is that.

 

Sniping, redlining JP E100s tend to be burden to your team, as an actual sniper TD could do that role much better. Don't get me wrong, there ARE situations where sniping with JP E100 is good; it depends on map and situation, but sitting in the closest bush next to the base, no matter what map and matchup, is wrong. Unfortunately a lot of plebs do that, cus "lol German accuracy, must snipe".

 

pretty much exactly this

fighting_falcon93 #12 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31377 battles
  • 4,054
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View Postleggasiini, on 10 May 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

Tell that to the Bobject 268 V4 :trollface:

 

Well the Bobject is quite an exception, more like a mutated TD from another universe :P

 

View Postleggasiini, on 10 May 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

To be fair, from what I recall and I have seen, the best way to play the JP E100 is not to be the exactly on front line, but instead follow up your frontline heavies and use your bigass gun to support them and outtrade any HT you will face. It can be a frontline tank when it's top tier 3-5-7, but not alone; It need support in scenario like that. Then again, a super-heavy tank is also screwed when it's alone against more than one enemy tank, so there is that.

 

Sniping, redlining JP E100s tend to be burden to your team, as an actual sniper TD could do that role much better. Don't get me wrong, there ARE situations where sniping with JP E100 is good; it depends on map and situation, but sitting in the closest bush next to the base, no matter what map and matchup, is wrong. Unfortunately a lot of plebs do that, cus "lol German accuracy, must snipe".

 

I try to play all my TDs as snipers/support, not only the German ones. Then of course there are short-range snipers and long-range snipers. For instance, the Strv.103B does extremely well even at 500 meters, while an T110E3 might want to sit at 200-300 meters away and hulldown. But I wouldn't call that front, which IMO is more like 0-100 meters. Then ofc it also matters a lot which map it's. It's basically impossible to play a sniper on maps like Corridor Pass or Ensk.



shamelbazoqa #13 Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4784 battles
  • 32
  • [PYTN] PYTN
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013
if your skill need to be among the top 10% of players to be able to play a certain tank and do good with it, then it's not a good tank, and with that same skill of yours you will do 10X better with another tank.

trrprrprr #14 Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 591 battles
  • 440
  • [VIIWO] VIIWO
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 09 May 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

You know what i cannot express my frustration with the Jg. Pz. E100 enough!

 

Moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the bullet is very slow... 1050 Alpha damage my *** ! you know why? because 50% of the time you will miss, because it has the horrible accuracy and an extremely long aiming time.

 

And for a front liner, it has week armor.

 

So this is what happens, you go out shoot at a green marker, you miss once out of 2 (if you are lucky), they hit most of the time because your armor is likely to not block.

 

Very limited play style, very few maps it can do good on.

 

It's just useless, remove it from the tech tree, so that people don't get tricked by it and farm it.

All i can say - you have way too little games to get used to end game fighting.  What green marker? You have to know where to shoot and that TD does it very good. If you manage to hide lower plate and jiggle a bit so its harder to snipe tumor, you have a game....   And nothing limited in that TD as you have alot of armor to be in the open and to brawl in city maps.



fighting_falcon93 #15 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31377 battles
  • 4,054
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 10 May 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

and with that same skill of yours you will do 10X better with another tank.

 

I don't understand people like you. Do you only play tanks in order to boost your stats? Do you never play just because you like the looks of the tank or because you enjoy the playstyle or because the tank has a great history behind it?



Tankistu #16 Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26577 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    03-14-2011

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 09 May 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

You know what i cannot express my frustration with the Jg. Pz. E100 enough!

 

Moves very slow, turns very slow, reloads very slow, aims very slow, and even the bullet is very slow... 1050 Alpha damage my *** ! you know why? because 50% of the time you will miss, because it has the horrible accuracy and an extremely long aiming time.

 

And for a front liner, it has week armor.

 

So this is what happens, you go out shoot at a green marker, you miss once out of 2 (if you are lucky), they hit most of the time because your armor is likely to not block.

 

Very limited play style, very few maps it can do good on.

 

It's just useless, remove it from the tech tree, so that people don't get tricked by it and farm it.

 

You only have 380 battles with it. Get your crew to 100%, get them to have 2-3 skills, put improved ventilation on the tank, a gun rammer, and then judge the TD again. 

And another thing: your claim that you miss one out of 2 shots is false since you have an accuracy of 78%. Which means almost 8 out of every 10 shots hit the target.  


Edited by Tankistu, 10 July 2018 - 06:41 PM.


lassekille #17 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13396 battles
  • 48
  • [-FRI-] -FRI-
  • Member since:
    03-23-2014

Its the victim of powercreep. It used to have very good armor and could be used as a brawler. But no longer.

 

It also needs backup to prevent the enemy from swarming you and chipping away at you. So redline camping is not viable.

 

Big, slow and big HP pool means you are an arty magnet.

 

But I still enjoy it and its fun to do huge damage.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users