where should we talk about your ticket center or about this game unfair rules?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

justpersiaaa #1 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

hello everybody

i dont know where should we talk about our unfair ticket system with auto answer operator or talk about this unfair rules?

who can help me?

ty

Merton15 #2 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13498 battles
Let me guess, you got banned but it wasn't your fault. Your teammate deserved to be TK'd. Nope, can't help.

jack_timber #3 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31214 battles
Come on then tell all what is wrong with the unfair rules....

8126Jakobsson #4 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

Major

• Player
  • 61160 battles
We are not supposed to talk about problems. :(

justpersiaaa #5 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View PostMerton15, on 10 May 2018 - 07:16 AM, said:

Let me guess, you got banned but it wasn't your fault. Your teammate deserved to be TK'd. Nope, can't help.

our ban system is very bad.

auto system will know our errors and players will ban without any clear reason.

or ban alert isnt so good. for example players that not play all time should check email to know they got banned when they are not online.

or nobody knows for witch mods he banned cause just auto system knows that and no operator knows about that.

i lost 130k exp cause i wasnt online when wot did cut the line between m41bulldog and t54e1. i sent many tickets and nobody helped me.

so we should have some operators for talk to people directly and some super game operator to know about master errors and check operators answers to ppl.

we should have power to move our tickets to super game operators and wants help from them and they should have power to solve our problems or get help from master team to do that.

i know a ppl that banned and he didnt know why he got banned. he just has a mod like speed tree.

but i know some ppl that had more than that mod and didnt get ban on that time. and till now too. this shows auto system cant work really good.

in all games we have operators and super game operators for better support but in Wot we dont have any good operators for think about why peoples had that problem and help them. many of them just will copy their previous answers for next answers and will close the tickets just cause they dont want to discaus more about that. like dictators. :(

sorry for my bad english.

View Postjack_timber, on 10 May 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

Come on then tell all what is wrong with the unfair rules....

unfair rules are every where. nobody can tell all rules are fair and just discaus about rules will help better for change all rules to fair for everyone

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 10 May 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

We are not supposed to talk about problems. :(

i think this is truth here :(

but we should try to change this together.

Dorander #6 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17687 battles

Gaming companies frequently don't discuss the exact sanctions, whether that's a good or a bad thing is open for discussion. I personally think that it's a basic requirement for guilt that you can know what you did wrong, if you can't know, how can you be expected to know before the action in question? It's not like the rules are always clear, but then again most really are, and most people don't get banned because it's really not hard to not get banned.

Only thing you can do is try to contact customer service to see if you can get support there but I don't think you'll get far. As for the line split, yeah, that annoyed me too, I had to fall back a tier to grind another tank but eh. Such things happen.

jabster #7 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

unfair rules are every where. nobody can tell all rules are fair and just discaus about rules will help better for change all rules to fair for everyone

So you think getting banned for using mods that WG has decided are illegal is unfair? 

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #8 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14882 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Just stay away from most in battle mods, and you'll be fine. 

I dumped them all quite a while ago, and the only mods I still use are garage mods. To be honest, I don't miss any of them at all.... especially not those xvm colours ;)

Babbet_1 #9 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9779 battles
By jove chaps! If Jumping to Conclusions was an Olympic sport, we'd be up to our armholes in gold medals!

justpersiaaa #10 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View PostDorander, on 11 May 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

Gaming companies frequently don't discuss the exact sanctions, whether that's a good or a bad thing is open for discussion. I personally think that it's a basic requirement for guilt that you can know what you did wrong, if you can't know, how can you be expected to know before the action in question? It's not like the rules are always clear, but then again most really are, and most people don't get banned because it's really not hard to not get banned.

Only thing you can do is try to contact customer service to see if you can get support there but I don't think you'll get far. As for the line split, yeah, that annoyed me too, I had to fall back a tier to grind another tank but eh. Such things happen.

im on game support channel in more than 3 month and just saw copy and paste answers or got answered like we cant do anything about your case. :(

View Postjabster, on 11 May 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

So you think getting banned for using mods that WG has decided are illegal is unfair? 

1- why all players cant play just in safe mod? (yes when there is way to use cheats like many many players that all of us know and see in battles)

2- 2 alert for all time ban is really unfair. maybe someone didnt see first time ban and this is really unfair.

3- sit on auto system is unfair. nobody from game operators dont know witch mod you used and got banned cause that mod. so after first ban you shouldnt use legal mods too (so they should close all way to connect except safe mods for all)

everything is unfair here. i told about my problem in lost 130k exp. many ppl talked about sold many unfair tanks from WOT team. over power tanks that noobs will buy and beat better players just cause they paid more money for this game. and many many unfair jobs. 

i think better is dont focus on just one problem.

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 11 May 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

Just stay away from most in battle mods, and you'll be fine. 

I dumped them all quite a while ago, and the only mods I still use are garage mods. To be honest, I don't miss any of them at all.... especially not those xvm colours ;)

unfair :(

Strappster #11 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

General

• Player
  • 23609 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

i know a ppl that banned and he didnt know why he got banned. he just has a mod like speed tree.

He got banned for using Speed Tree, a mod that does the same thing as Tundra but pretends it's an FPS booster. Even the download page warns that it's forbidden and can lead to a ban. The fact that you know other people who use the same mod and haven't been banned is immaterial to that.

jabster #12 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

1- why all players cant play just in safe mod? (yes when there is way to use cheats like many many players that all of us know and see in battles)

2- 2 alert for all time ban is really unfair. maybe someone didnt see first time ban and this is really unfair.

3- sit on auto system is unfair. nobody from game operators dont know witch mod you used and got banned cause that mod. so after first ban you shouldnt use legal mods too (so they should close all way to connect except safe mods for all)

everything is unfair here. i told about my problem in lost 130k exp. many ppl talked about sold many unfair tanks from WOT team. over power tanks that noobs will buy and beat better players just cause they paid more money for this game. and many many unfair jobs. 

i think better is dont focus on just one problem.

If they didn’t use illegal mods then this wouldn’t happen in the first place would it?

justpersiaaa #13 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View Postjabster, on 11 May 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:

If they didn’t use illegal mods then this wouldn’t happen in the first place would it?

why players can use mods? (illegal or legal?)

all should be the same.

after first ban you wont use mods and just will play in safe mod. but why all shouldnt play in safe mods?

jabster #14 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

why players can use mods? (illegal or legal?)

all should be the same.

after first ban you wont use mods and just will play in safe mod. but why all shouldnt play in safe mods?

Because not all players will play in safe mode or not use mods perhaps?

justpersiaaa #15 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View PostStrappster, on 11 May 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

He got banned for using Speed Tree, a mod that does the same thing as Tundra but pretends it's an FPS booster. Even the download page warns that it's forbidden and can lead to a ban. The fact that you know other people who use the same mod and haven't been banned is immaterial to that.

i told you i and many of other players known some players that played all the time with mods and didnt ban yet. just need to open your eyes in battles and find many of them with more than 50k battle.

if there is an auto system so they should ban too. am i wrong? dont answer they will ban soon. this isnt good answer. 

and i wont want to stop those bans. im looking for fair doings against these unfair jobs.

that player saw your alert and wont play with even one mod. but if one player dont play active and maybe going on holiday for one weak and didnt see your alert he will ban for all time in next alert without see your first alert.

i think 1- using mods should be illegal and unfair and all should play just in safe mod. 2- alert system should stay on accounts till next login or more than one time. for example change player red in next 100 battles  ( like shot team mate and blue colour) 3- operators should check people reason and should have power to unban players if they think that player wont use mods again. and many other fair rules.

View Postjabster, on 11 May 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

Because not all players will play in safe mode or not use mods perhaps?

is this fair? all should be the same.

we all know about paid mods. their creators will tell you there is no way to find these mods. dont you think WOT helps them to gain more money? ;)

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 11 May 2018 - 12:23 PM.

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

i told you i and many of other players known some players that played all the time with mods and didnt ban yet. 

So.....if your 'friend' breaks into someones house and get caught, arrested and charged......it isn't fair, because others got away with it.

Very interesting view.

justpersiaaa #17 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 11 May 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

So.....if your 'friend' breaks into someones house and get caught, arrested and charged......it isn't fair, because others got away with it.

Very interesting view.

your view is good. but i think killing that one useless people isnt fair when there is many ways to do the same like that people. am i right?

i started this topic to think about unfair rules and try to change them fair for everyone and for first opinion i told all players should play in safe mods just. is this unfair?

jabster #18 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

is this fair? all should be the same.

we all know about paid mods. their creators will tell you there is no way to find these mods. dont you think WOT helps them to gain more money? ;)

They are the same, you can use mods that WG allow and if you use mods they don’t allow you risk a ban.

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 11 May 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

but i think killing that one useless people isnt fair when there is many ways to do the same like that people. am i right?

Errh.....whatever you mean is lost in translation.

justpersiaaa #20 Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [DIAKO] DIAKO

View Postjabster, on 11 May 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

They are the same, you can use mods that WG allow and if you use mods they don’t allow you risk a ban.

why they could use mods? can you tell me? why shouldnt all player play in the same terms? if players need one more option in game they should talk in forum and wot should will try to help them. why external mods?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users