Jump to content


LT #14 Campaign Mission not completed: help to understand why?

chaffee

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

piratha #1 Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7874 battles
  • 105
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

So I was rolling in my Chaffee and trying to finish the STUG LT mission #14 where I have to collect 1500HP of assisted damage: why was the secondary condition not fullfilled? :amazed:

 


Edited by piratha, 10 May 2018 - 07:00 PM.


Corruption_Clan #2 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 44472 battles
  • 644
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

Could be wrong here, but aren't all these missions only doable in tier 6 tanks and above??

 

Your image doesn't show you completing the 1st part of the mission so you have obviously completed the mission without honours previously

 

 


Edited by Corruption_Clan, 10 May 2018 - 07:04 PM.


Balc0ra #3 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62851 battles
  • 14,458
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 10 May 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

Could be wrong here, but aren't all these missions only doable in tier 6 tanks and above??

 

Stug is tier 4 and up.

 

 

But how much of that was track assist? If you had more then 646 track assist. Then no, you won't do it. LT-14 is pure spotting only. As it clearly says in the text. Enable your allies to cause 1500 damage. Thus only spotting assist count, not track assist.



JocMeister #4 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20609 battles
  • 1,620
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015
You sure you got 1500 SPOTTING assist? 

Strappster #5 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:22 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23626 battles
  • 8,790
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 10 May 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Could be wrong here, but aren't all these missions only doable in tier 6 tanks and above??

 

StuG missions are tier 4+, T28 HTC are tier 5+, the rest are tier 6+.

 

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 10 May 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Your image doesn't show you completing the 1st part of the mission so you have obviously completed the mission without honours previously

 

You can see that by the green tick on the basic requirement; the secondary is to survive and OP completed both requirements according to the results screen. Either the mission wasn't active when OP played that battle or that OP has put the wrong results screen next to the mission.

 

 

Edit to add ...

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 10 May 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

But how much of that was track assist? If you had more then 646 track assist. Then no, you won't do it. LT-14 is pure spotting only. As it clearly says in the text. Enable your allies to cause 1500 damage. Thus only spotting assist count, not track assist.

 

Are you sure? Enabling your allies to cause damage can be done by tracking a target too.

 

I'm an idiot, the title of the mission says spotting. :facepalm:


Edited by Strappster, 10 May 2018 - 07:25 PM.


Tankyouverymuch2 #6 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28440 battles
  • 605
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Dude, look at the mission name - Spotting (Personal/Platoon) - *SPOTTING*

 

That means, purely vision assist, as you can see by the icon aswell. ((-))

 

Damage dealt to enemies you've detracked doesn't count.

 

Can you confirm whether you've shot off any tank's tracks or not?


Edited by Tankyouverymuch2, 10 May 2018 - 07:29 PM.


piratha #7 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7874 battles
  • 105
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

Hi, you can see in the column "without premium" at the very bottom "Damage assisted/own" 2146 - 668. Also in the battle I could see the "assisted" damage counter going up, right near the own damage and bounced damage.

 

Aren't the mission always active as soon as the right tank is taken into battle? I was playing randomly with an Heavy Tank and at the result screen there was the mission completion message without me going trough the Campaign screens.

 

The mission result panel shows the last battle I fought when I tought I got the Primary and Secondary objective done (stay alive essentially). Previously I used an order to unlock it because, again, I couln't get it done no matter how hard I tryed.

 

It has to be something really obvious.. also, I wasn't spotted for the whole game, but there are no extra requirement as for the TD missions (..before getting spotted..bla bla).



piratha #8 Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7874 battles
  • 105
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 10 May 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Dude, look at the mission name - Spotting (Personal/Platoon) - *SPOTTING*

 

That means, purely vision assist, as you can see by the icon aswell. ((-))

 

Damage dealt to enemies you've detracked doesn't count.

 

Can you confirm whether you've shot off any tank's tracks or not?

 

Tracking mhhummm, I shot yes, but they were mainly behind a Hill, so the turrets/upper bodys were targettable. I'll try harder without tracking. But spotting it matters that I keep the target lit up; the reds where always going dark, then I was going forward (but hidden), spotting them again, then going back over and over. I shot, but not that much to not get spotted at all and definately not tracked, cause I was not aiming.  :bush:

Strappster #9 Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23626 battles
  • 8,790
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postpiratha, on 10 May 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Hi, you can see in the column "without premium" at the very bottom "Damage assisted/own" 2146 - 668. Also in the battle I could see the "assisted" damage counter going up, right near the own damage and bounced damage.

 

Assist damage is damage you enabled either by spotting or by tracking. You need spotting damage for the mission, so if you assisted for 647 damage or more by tracking, you didn't complete the first requirement.

 

View Postpiratha, on 10 May 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Aren't the mission always active as soon as the right tank is taken into battle?

 

Usually they are but you're trying to improve your result, which means you've already completed the first part of the mission. You can only run one mission at a time; if you press TAB in-game you can see your current mission below the team lists.

 







Also tagged with chaffee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users