Jump to content


ST // 268 v4 nerf


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

_EXODUZ_ #1 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34635 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

On mobile, so I'll be brief:

- aim с 1.92 на 2.21;
- engine с 1500 на 1350;
- hp/t с 20 на 18;
- reverse с 22 на 20;
- Расширения круга разброса от движение ходовой с 0.115 на 0.144; 
- Расширения круга разброса от поворота ходовой с 0.115 на 0.144;
- Расширения круга разброса от движения на макс. скорости с 6.33 на 7.91; 
- Расширения круга разброса от поворота на макс. скорости с 2.65 на 3.31.
- Ухудшено бронирование: 
• lower plate stripe ~ с 236 на 201;
• triplex ~ с 252 на 232;
• cupola ~ c 252 на 232.

 

 



Oh right, this is not news anymore, my bad
 

JocMeister #2 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21882 battles
  • 1,878
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

Are they really nerfing the Bobject?

 

Source? Last time I saw something they said it was more probable to get a buff than a nerf?


Edited by JocMeister, 11 May 2018 - 02:50 PM.


Suurpolskija #3 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:50 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
Happy to hear! :)

HundeWurst #4 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:51 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 67756 battles
  • 4,281
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostJocMeister, on 11 May 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

Are they really nerfing the Bobject?

 

Source? Last time I saw something they said it was more probable to get a buff than a nerf?

 

Like in the other threads. Its not a nerf, they are gently touching the most op tank, while it would need a good old slap with a proper Russian sledgehammer.

doriansky1 #5 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27257 battles
  • 183
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
  • Member since:
    12-14-2015

This will not change anything at all. We have there a list of "nerfs"...preety laughable in the sense that the tank will still be ridiculously OP. Balancing this vehicle is more or less straightforward :

 

1. Nerf engine power such that it will have similar power/weight compared with T110E3 and Badger

2. Make the lower plate pennable ffs.

 

 



Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20713 battles
  • 10,585
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postdoriansky1, on 11 May 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

This will not change anything at all. We have there a list of "nerfs"...preety laughable in the sense that the tank will still be ridiculously OP. Balancing this vehicle is more or less straightforward :

 

1. Nerf engine power such that it will have similar power/weight compared with T110E3 and Badger

2. Make the lower plate pennable ffs.

 

 

 

But you can. Just "aim" at the weakspot at the bottom which is already almost autobounce angle. Whoever said that should have hi "weakspot" down there slapped a couple of times.

 

This thing needs at least a 500hp nerf to the engine...it's way too agile for a 75t vehicle. 18hp/t is still LT to MT territory of mobility. 

 

 

 


Edited by Enforcer1975, 11 May 2018 - 03:00 PM.


KillingJoker #7 Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32171 battles
  • 1,320
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

View PostEnforcer1975, on 11 May 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

But you can. Just "aim" at the weakspot at the bottom which is already almost autobounce angle. Whoever said that should have hi "weakspot" down there slapped a couple of times.

 

This thing needs at least a 500hp nerf to the engine...it's way too agile for a 75t vehicle. 18hp/t is still LT to MT territory of mobility. 

 

 

 

 

I think the major difference is in the terrain resistance setup, it doesnt move like a very heavy vehicle, its too agile for "heavy a fixed turret"....

 

this "nerfs" are better than nothing, but still wont do much difference, because they only nerfed "weaker parts" that are tiny... and reduced the mobility a bit

it will remain very good and OP even after this. 



ihateclowns #8 Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29753 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012
You girls still crying about this tank??   You got your nerf and are still crying, if I was employed at wg I would ban you all for being social justice waririors. 

lonigus #9 Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 32631 battles
  • 7,996
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View Postihateclowns, on 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

You girls still crying about this tank??   You got your nerf and are still crying, if I was employed at wg I would ban you all for being social justice waririors. 

 

Good your are not then. :)

Calming_Gunner #10 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:34 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7270 battles
  • 69
  • [LE-RO] LE-RO
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View Postihateclowns, on 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

You girls still crying about this tank??   You got your nerf and are still crying, if I was employed at wg I would ban you all for being social justice waririors. 

 

They are the girl campers from wot, who play with E25, B-C, Sheridan, Rhm Panzerwagen, gun depression Patton and T92 UFO tank on red line, like tier 1.
 

Who tink somebody from WG can make assault tanks without armour ?

 


 

soul3ater #11 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18673 battles
  • 635
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012

View Postihateclowns, on 11 May 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

You girls still crying about this tank??   You got your nerf and are still crying, if I was employed at wg I would ban you all for being social justice waririors. 

 

I would be mad too if my highest dmg tank was about to get slightly nerfed..

 

 



LordMuffin #12 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 48080 battles
  • 10,873
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Postsoul3ater, on 11 May 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

 

I would be mad too if my highest dmg tank was about to get slightly nerfed..

 

 

Some players think that having a tank that is superior in every way is good....

But then we have players who think old pre 8.6 arty was good aswell.

 

So...

 

And the clown is only sporting a 5% higher WR in obj268v4 compared to other T10 in his garage, and a 400 higher avg dmg.

 

But the tank probably just fits his playstyle, just like it fits every player on the whole servers playstyle (except maybe 1 or 2).


Edited by LordMuffin, 12 May 2018 - 07:52 AM.


hopeasusi #13 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 13029 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010

This is a good start, most likely not enough. But still a good start.

 



_Anarchistic_ #14 Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36715 battles
  • 1,081
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

whilst tank needs a nerf I am not sure how its best to go about it

 

too often WG take a sledgehammer and ruin a tank, often after over buffing it in first place, so whilst I like these changes and am glad to see they not over kill is this a change of style by WG or merely more Russian bias?

 

grille nerf to the ground, V4 tweek

 

also over all the armour does not bother me, I don't like weakspots so making those is a retrograde step personally, so for me a mobility nerf makes more sense so nearer E3 or Jagd E100 style of play.  it is after all a 100 ton tank



Alex_Connor #15 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16272 battles
  • 213
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012
It's funny how if you look up the stats of people crying about this nerf one of them has hundreds of games in the bobject already with much higher WR and damage than any of his other tier 10s and the other is apparently grinding his way to the 268 v4 right now with about 800 avg damage in the tier 8.

Pedro79 #16 Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28432 battles
  • 441
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

Naaaaaaaah not need nerf. TD is totally fine....

 

 



Enforcer1975 #17 Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20713 battles
  • 10,585
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostPedro79, on 13 May 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

Naaaaaaaah not need nerf. TD is totally fine....

 

Yep...not even 10k damage. Srsly needs a buff :hiding:

Enforcer1975 #18 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20713 battles
  • 10,585
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 12 May 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

whilst tank needs a nerf I am not sure how its best to go about it

 

too often WG take a sledgehammer and ruin a tank, often after over buffing it in first place, so whilst I like these changes and am glad to see they not over kill is this a change of style by WG or merely more Russian bias?

 

grille nerf to the ground, V4 tweek

 

also over all the armour does not bother me, I don't like weakspots so making those is a retrograde step personally, so for me a mobility nerf makes more sense so nearer E3 or Jagd E100 style of play.  it is after all a 100 ton tank

 

Giving it JT mobility would be an ok nerf to that tank. It can have armor and the gun but not also mobility. WG broke that trinity on more than one occasion already.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 13 May 2018 - 08:01 PM.


Artick_ #19 Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29085 battles
  • 204
  • [BADD] BADD
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 11 May 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

But you can. Just "aim" at the weakspot at the bottom which is already almost autobounce angle. Whoever said that should have hi "weakspot" down there slapped a couple of times.

 

This thing needs at least a 500hp nerf to the engine...it's way too agile for a 75t vehicle. 18hp/t is still LT to MT territory of mobility. 

 

 

 

 

Seems like people dont know how 263 was.

Bullcrap players.



Artick_ #20 Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29085 battles
  • 204
  • [BADD] BADD
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostPedro79, on 13 May 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

Naaaaaaaah not need nerf. TD is totally fine....

 

 

 

YOur 268 v4 in team did 600 damage. So stop complaining 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users