unfinished topic closed cause one operator wanted to close that :O

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

justpersiaaa #21 Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 12 May 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

Ok,  You created a thread on the forum to ask where you could discuss the ticket center (support).  Basically the answer is that you can't.  We're not allowed to discuss responses received from support on the forum.

It looks as if the operator (moderator) has closed your thread for the above reason & posted a link to the fair play policy.  As you later mention in the previous thread that your ticket was in regard to a ban you have received, it seems as if the moderator who closed your thread was trying to point you in the right direction.

Unfortunately, customer support seem to be over worked & do not have time to respond individually to each ticket they receive, you usually seem to get a standard reply to most tickets.  The trick is to reopen your ticket stating that your issue hasn't been resolved.  This wont mean that you'll get the reponse you want, but it does usually get a much more detailed reply.

If you have any doubt about the fairness of any mod you are using then don't use it, the fair play policy gives pretty good guidlines about what WG consider fair & what they don't.

tnx for your time.

can you tell me why they will close everythings then?

copy paste and close. they think that case was closed but we have more talk.

why i should send more ticket with the same topic? or send topic with the same topic too?

i send more than one topic in previous topic and i saw some ppl just saw ban discuss there. :(

operators are very busy. this is right. but we sent them ticket cause we had problem.

i think we need another layer for talk with them. :(

im in loop in send ticket in support and close with copy paste from them and i dont know what should i do now. 

and i saw here has the same problem :(

so where we can talk about our problems? i really needs to solve my problem.

justpersiaaa #22 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 12 May 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

He could just download mods from the official mod portal. 

will you guarantee there? wg didnt guarantee there.

so at last you cant use mod after your first ban.

my question is why all shouldnt use safe mod? what is wrong in playing without mods? 

some player thought wg sell some mods maybe. some players thought wg sold scripts to them else they wont creat cheats for this game. some thought WG will have profit to ban players and that player should creat another account and pay more money for this game and etc.

all of obove thoughts will close if WG let player just play in safe mod. am i wrong?

justpersiaaa #23 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 11 May 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

This will get closed too and you'll get a warning as you're not allowed to discuss moderators actions.

The last topic was about you claiming cheats shouldn't be banned because some cheats get away with cheating so if you can't ban them all don't ban any....as I said to you then.....it was an interesting view point.(if you remove logic from thoughts)

why you want try to answer when you cant undrestand my words??

go to other topics and show your salty there. ty.

(i answered you in previous topic)

justpersiaaa #24 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 11 May 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

If they took their time to respond and check to every single ticket. They would be about 32 months behind now. They use copy paste responses to get the tickets sorted faster, as there are 99 999 other ppl asking the same question you did with a handful of people for each language to help out. If the answer is simple. Why waste time on it when you have 700 more tickets to sort out before you go home?

As 90% of the tickets they get is BS stuff they can't do anything about, or general whining anyway.

You were discussing a moderation issue, or a ticket issue. Simple as that

if they close tickets without clear answer they will have milions af ticket soon.

they should answer correct and without close tickets and solve our problems. am i right?

in forums too. why should i creat another topic? because my previous topic closed without answer. maybe another operator sent me alert here and ban too. so should i shut up and dont talk about my problem??

jabster #25 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12565 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 12 May 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

will you guarantee there? wg didnt guarantee there.

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/mod-hub-announcement/

justpersiaaa #26 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View Postjabster, on 12 May 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

let me guess.

you are using mods like many other peoples and cant stop using mods?

this is funny to try dont undrestand my words.

themadgunman #27 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14131 battles

Why does everyone cry about mods, if you want to win, buy a new OP premium tank, buy some gold shells, win

As long as your paying WG money you will have an advantage, its been that way for years and it wont ever change, you cant pretend this game isnt pay to win all you want but we all know its not true and mods make little to no difference

jabster #28 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:26 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12565 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 12 May 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

let me guess.

you are using mods like many other peoples and cant stop using mods?

this is funny to try dont undrestand my words.

Did you actually read the bit where it said they checked whether the mods were allowed?

BravelyRanAway #29 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:57 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22851 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 12 May 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

why you want try to answer when you cant undrestand my words??

go to other topics and show your salty there. ty.

(i answered you in previous topic)

How about you try posting in your own language section, you are just repeating garbage over and over.

You , sorry your 'friend' got caught using illegal mods and you want him unbanned because you believe that because others haven't been caught yet and continue to play it is unfair to ban your 'friend'. How stupid is that logic.

Not sure if being silly comes naturally to you or if you have to practice a lot.

jabster #30 Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12565 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 12 May 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

How about you try posting in your own language section, you are just repeating garbage over and over.

You , sorry your 'friend' got caught using illegal mods and you want him unbanned because you believe that because others haven't been caught yet and continue to play it is unfair to ban your 'friend'. How stupid is that logic.

Not sure if being silly comes naturally to you or if you have to practice a lot.

As far as I can tell that pretty much is the problem. I got a ban for using disallowed mods so no one should be allowed to use mods.

Edited by jabster, 12 May 2018 - 11:12 AM.

wsatnutter #31 Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:44 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25129 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Wtf is an operator 

DracheimFlug #32 Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:55 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 9095 battles

View Postwsatnutter, on 12 May 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Wtf is an operator 

You could ask Glen Campbell... he's a lineman for the county.... 

wsatnutter #33 Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25129 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Lol 

PhooBar #34 Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18840 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
In B4... etc. etc. etc.

spamhamstar #35 Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostSlyspy, on 12 May 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

He could just download mods from the official mod portal. 

You could do that yes, but then several people have claimed that they were banned for using mods contained within some of the mod packs available on there.  I'm not claiming that's accurate, but you're always better to rely on your own judgement.

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 12 May 2018 - 08:42 AM, said:

tnx for your time.

can you tell me why they will close everythings then?

copy paste and close. they think that case was closed but we have more talk.

why i should send more ticket with the same topic? or send topic with the same topic too?

i send more than one topic in previous topic and i saw some ppl just saw ban discuss there. :(

operators are very busy. this is right. but we sent them ticket cause we had problem.

i think we need another layer for talk with them. :(

im in loop in send ticket in support and close with copy paste from them and i dont know what should i do now. 

and i saw here has the same problem :(

so where we can talk about our problems? i really needs to solve my problem.

There is a general impression that they do this because they receive so many tickets & don't have enough staff to devote enough time to each one they receive.  If they close 10 tickets without looking at them properly & only 1 person reopens theirs then they only have to deal with 10% of the tickets.  It's not ideal, but WG have millions of customers & i'd rather then spent whatever they're willing to reinvest on the actual game, rather than to pay people to answer tickets, most of which are likely to be a waste of time.

I was suggesting that you reopen your original ticket, rather than keep sending new ones.  Nobody here can do anything about a ban

justpersiaaa #36 Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 12 May 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

funny =))))

justpersiaaa #37 Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View Postjabster, on 12 May 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

As far as I can tell that pretty much is the problem. I got a ban for using disallowed mods so no one should be allowed to use mods.

continue use them. =)))

justpersiaaa #38 Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 12 May 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

You could do that yes, but then several people have claimed that they were banned for using mods contained within some of the mod packs available on there.  I'm not claiming that's accurate, but you're always better to rely on your own judgement.

There is a general impression that they do this because they receive so many tickets & don't have enough staff to devote enough time to each one they receive.  If they close 10 tickets without looking at them properly & only 1 person reopens theirs then they only have to deal with 10% of the tickets.  It's not ideal, but WG have millions of customers & i'd rather then spent whatever they're willing to reinvest on the actual game, rather than to pay people to answer tickets, most of which are likely to be a waste of time.

I was suggesting that you reopen your original ticket, rather than keep sending new ones.  Nobody here can do anything about a ban

i love to show you my tickets.

more than 20 ticket sent and closed just with a copy and paste answer. and i started that again.

this means players should just shut up and hear all the operator order them.

i got answer we cant do anything in my 2 ticket with diffrent subject sent there.

so where can we talk about our problems??

what should we do when we have problem??

left case or left the game?

anyway. "these funny ...s didnt have problem yet to undrestand what i said. =))"

Slyspy #39 Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjustpersiaaa, on 12 May 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

i love to show you my tickets.

more than 20 ticket sent and closed just with a copy and paste answer. and i started that again.

this means players should just shut up and hear all the operator order them.

i got answer we cant do anything in my 2 ticket with diffrent subject sent there.

so where can we talk about our problems??

what should we do when we have problem??

left case or left the game?

anyway. "these funny ...s didnt have problem yet to undrestand what i said. =))"

Your English is not quite good enough to be fully understandable, especially when dealing with abstract concepts. Perhaps you should post in your own language section if there is one. 

ApocalypseSquad #40 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26554 battles
Don't worry OP, come Monday when the mods come back on line I am sure all your issues will be resolved because I predict we won't be hearing anything from you for some time..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users