Leo tierV. Loader and radio op with Sit Awareness?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Youwantcheesewiththat #1 Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3518 battles

Has anyone ever managed to get both the radio operator and loader showing they have situational awareness skill?

I'm curious as I have and oddly my loader has it at 73%, second skill, where the radio op has it on 46%. The other two crewmen, driver and commander also have second skills at 73%.

Fairly sure loaders cannot have situational awareness. Its a non selectable skill for them. So how I have it on mine is... confusing. It must be confusing as when I reported it to WG, I got a very snarky response. They got a screenshot showing leo loader and radio op personal pages.

Me:

Hi.

I fairly sure my loader on a tier 5 leopard should not have situational awareness. More to the point, it has better experience with it than my radio operator. So I would rather my radio operator had the 76% situational awareness. Not sure why I have not spotted this before now but I do not look that often at skills.

WG:

Hello Youwantcheesewiththat,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming.net Player Support.

I am sorry but we do not offer rollbacks for mistakes in crew training so please be more careful while choosing your perks in the future.

If you have any more questions feel free to send us another request.

Best regards.

That response from some retard called Czesław Czapla. Who Wg employ even thought the person has no understanding of how the game works.

He cannot do, else he would know, loaders cannot select Situational awareness as a skill -.-

They wonder why people don't trust WG to get anything right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users