Jump to content


MatchMaking?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

DeBanus #1 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

Can someone explane me why, in the 29 games I played today, I was 29x LOW TIER?

 

Well all know that WoTs' Matchmaking has been complete garbage for the past few years, but I think after today I can rightfully observe we've hit the lowest point possible.

For many a point that still had hope and seemed unaccessable, but yet there we are.

 

Well done Wargaming, keep screwing your own customers!

 

 

 

Edit: Didn't I mention the insame amount of muppets and weekend warriors that appear in every single game I have played?


Edited by DeBanus, 13 May 2018 - 04:03 PM.


Renesco #2 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 21161 battles
  • 468
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010
Back in my day we all had to grind the Pz38na which was tier 4 and we saw tier 9s every match, count yourself lucky young man!

DeBanus #3 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View PostRenesco, on 13 May 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Back in my day we all had to grind the Pz38na which was tier 4 and we saw tier 9s every match, count yourself lucky young man!

 

Can't compare those, too bad

Bulldog_Drummond #4 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28450 battles
  • 9,786
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostDeBanus, on 13 May 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

Can someone explane me why, in the 29 games I played today, I was 29x LOW TIER?

 

Well all know that WoTs' Matchmaking has been complete garbage for the past few years, but I think after today I can rightfully observe we've hit the lowest point possible.

For many a point that still had hope and seemed unaccessable, but yet there we are.

 

Well done Wargaming, keep screwing your own customers!

 

 

 

Edit: Didn't I mention the insame amount of muppets and weekend warriors that appear in every single game I have played?

 

It's character building

 



Rozbrus #5 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9496 battles
  • 720
  • Member since:
    05-26-2011
Yes, today the MM is even more screwed up than usual. It is no longer funny WG.

Edited by Rozbrus, 13 May 2018 - 04:08 PM.


DeBanus #6 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 13 May 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

It's character building

 

 

I admire your sarcasm ;)

SirHerpMcDerp #7 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29123 battles
  • 3
  • [RANGX] RANGX
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

Its because the f*cking 3-5-7 template system. Which means that u have a 20% chance of being top-tier, a 33% chance of being mid-tier and a freaking 47% of being bottom-tier. That stupid system made sure there can only be 3 top-tiers in every match. And since the majority of players play at tier 8, 9 and 10, ur totally screwed when u play a tier 8. (BTW, I calculated my top-tier percantage in a tier 8 for a good amount of battles, and my top-tier ratio was like 14%)

 

gj WG....



tank276 #8 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48865 battles
  • 421
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostSirHerpMcDerp, on 13 May 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

Its because the f*cking 3-5-7 template system. Which means that u have a 20% chance of being top-tier, a 33% chance of being mid-tier and a freaking 47% of being bottom-tier. That stupid system made sure there can only be 3 top-tiers in every match. And since the majority of players play at tier 8, 9 and 10, ur totally screwed when u play a tier 8. (BTW, I calculated my top-tier percantage in a tier 8 for a good amount of battles, and my top-tier ratio was like 14%)

 

gj WG....

 

There still is the "all same tier" and the 5-10 MM,aint it?

DeBanus #9 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View Posttank276, on 13 May 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

 

There still is the "all same tier" and the 5-10 MM,aint it?

 

Something like that happens like once per week.

Its a nonstop 3-5-7-rage fest, with mongloids toptier tanks in my team, and good players on their's.

 

It shows the huge incompentence of Wargaming

 

 

 

But litterary, EVERY GAME is a feed fest, where 1 team walks over the other team within 4 minutes of gameplay.

 

The level of 'skill', 'map awareness' and 'teamplay' makes me vomit so hard. 

My God how bad this game has become over the past years.....


 

Edited by NickMustaine, 14 May 2018 - 07:44 AM.


Bulldog_Drummond #10 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:28 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28450 battles
  • 9,786
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostDeBanus, on 13 May 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

But litterary, EVERY GAME is a feed fest, where 1 team walks over the other team within 4 minutes of gameplay.

 

The level of 'skill', 'map awareness' and 'teamplay' makes me vomit so hard. 

My God how bad this game has become over the past years.....

 

I weep for you,' the Walrus said:
      I deeply sympathize.'
With sobs and tears he sorted out
      Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
      Before his streaming eyes.


Bazukoff #11 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5250 battles
  • 32
  • [1721-] 1721-
  • Member since:
    10-30-2012
*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine, 14 May 2018 - 07:45 AM.
Wrong language


kejmo #12 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27864 battles
  • 645
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

My progress with tier 8 SU101 (which i BARELY managed to get to 50% winrate) looked like this (yes, i wrote every single match) : 

 

123 Tier X battles = 50,4% 
72 Tier IX battles = 29,5% 
38 Full T8 battles = 15.6%
11 battles where i was the top tier in that idiotic 3-5-7 distribution. = 4.5%

 

29 is nothing :D more is coming ! :D

 

enjoy ! cause losing is fun !



Bulldog_Drummond #13 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28450 battles
  • 9,786
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostDeBanus, on 13 May 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

But litterary, EVERY GAME is a feed fest, where 1 team walks over the other team within 4 minutes of gameplay.

 

The level of 'skill', 'map awareness' and 'teamplay' makes me vomit so hard. 

My God how bad this game has become over the past years.....

 

It is not inconceivable that you are simply a bit more experienced these days, having had the advantage over newer players of having played the game for 7 years.

 

It is indeed distressing to hear that the game made you vomit.  



DeBanus #14 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 13 May 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

I weep for you,' the Walrus said:
      I deeply sympathize.'
With sobs and tears he sorted out
      Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
      Before his streaming eyes.

 

The added value of a troll

Bulldog_Drummond #15 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28450 battles
  • 9,786
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View Postkejmo, on 13 May 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

My progress with tier 8 SU101 (which i BARELY managed to get to 50% winrate) looked like this (yes, i wrote every single match) : 

 

123 Tier X battles = 50,4% 
72 Tier IX battles = 29,5% 
38 Full T8 battles = 15.6%
11 battles where i was the top tier in that idiotic 3-5-7 distribution. = 4.5%

 

29 is nothing :D more is coming ! :D

 

enjoy ! cause losing is fun !

 

If a crap player like me can get 57% wins anyone can.....
 

View PostDeBanus, on 13 May 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

The added value of a troll

 


 

gunslingerXXX #16 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10657 battles
  • 1,808
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Funfact, whine topic about MM posted at exactly 3:57 :teethhappy:

unhappy_bunny #17 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 2,450
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012
So playing T8 results in bottom tier every game, and top tiers are all bad players, and you are not enjoying yourself? Then why not play a different tier? 

Rozbrus #18 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9496 battles
  • 720
  • Member since:
    05-26-2011
Well today it was not much better in lower tiers as my tier 5s were almost everytime in tier 7 and the same with tier 6. Fortunately it got better later in the afternoon.

Artick_ #19 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28919 battles
  • 199
  • [BADD] BADD
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostDeBanus, on 13 May 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

Can someone explane me why, in the 29 games I played today, I was 29x LOW TIER?

 

Well all know that WoTs' Matchmaking has been complete garbage for the past few years, but I think after today I can rightfully observe we've hit the lowest point possible.

For many a point that still had hope and seemed unaccessable, but yet there we are.

 

Well done Wargaming, keep screwing your own customers!

 

 

 

Edit: Didn't I mention the insame amount of muppets and weekend warriors that appear in every single game I have played?

 

58% winrate , and he is complaining about MM. Sad.

 



DeBanus #20 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28661 battles
  • 221
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 13 May 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

So playing T8 results in bottom tier every game, and top tiers are all bad players, and you are not enjoying yourself? Then why not play a different tier? 

 

Unfortunally it happend on all tiers I played (6,7,8,9).

Didn't matter what tank i picked, it resulted in a 3-5-7 being lowtier.

 

Don't get me wrong, playing as a lowtier can be very rewarding and challanging IF your toptier tanks do their thing so I can assist them in my lowtier.

However it seems to be the same banana-teams over and over again. When your team get raped within a few minutes, little you can do in your lowtier tank.

 

View PostArtick_, on 13 May 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

 

58% winrate , and he is complaining about MM. Sad.

 

 

One has nothing to do with the other
 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users