LF CW clan English/Nordic language. FC Experience

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JasonMcFly #1 Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 38080 battles

I Am: 42, active, competitive, play CW/SH to win, on TS/discord whatever, field commander experience.

The rest you can find on wotlife, tho i feel my WN8  dont really reflect my CW performance (heard it before havent you? :P)

Tag along if you are in this catregory: Cant field a decent 15man with 50% russian only speaking people 10 minutes ahead of match. Use more energy talking about how you will be kicking people from the

clan if they dont show up one evening than actually playing/recruiting. Run [edited]clan trainings witch end up in TS-rage cause 15yearolds are shooting eachother.

Are a newly started clan with 22 members "looking to build before the campaign". have a commander that thinks 15 minutes online time a week is enough., or [edited]about TX being so expensive

Message me INGAME if you fit this category: run CW/SH 8/10 ATLEAST 5 days a week. Play TX on a high competitive level (ie dont [edited]about running against top 50clans in SH). Are capable of 

Securing and holding provinces on the global map. Need a ACTIVE player thats around most of the week, and who can hold is own, and step in as a reserve FC

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29408 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hi Jason,

you'd be a good fit for H5.  We run SHs/CWs most nights.

Your concerns are valid.  Here is how H5 stacks up :-

Cant field a decent 15man - We struggle to get 2 teams at the same time, but 15 is rarely a problem.  When there are 20-25 wanting to get into the team we share spaces so that everyone gets a go.

with 50% russian only speaking people 10 minutes ahead of match - We have members from lots of European countries but no Russians.  Everyone speaks English.

Use more energy talking about how you will be kicking people from the clan if they dont show up one evening than actually playing/recruiting - People get kicked for being abusive (very rare), never for not playing.  There's never any ranting or threats to kick people.

Run [edited]clan trainings witch end up in TS-rage cause 15yearolds are shooting eachother - The Havoc community is home of Wot-Uni so there is regular training available, but never any p1ssing about.  Minimum age is 16.  Average age is probably 40-50.

Are a newly started clan with 22 members "looking to build before the campaign". - Commander has been in the clan for 4 years.  We have 60+ active members.

have a commander that thinks 15 minutes online time a week is enough - Commander and deps play every night.  15 hours a week isn't enough for us !

or [edited]about TX being so expensive - We run credit boosters to help members, but you expected to be able to afford to play Tier 10 Clan Wars (full gold, prem consumables, all night, several nights a week).  If this is too rich, go to one of the other Havoc clans.

Mr_Spuddy #3 Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5667 battles

Hey i sent you a message in game :D

Corruption_Clan #4 Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46123 battles

WAAT_Commander #5 Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20625 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Hmm trainin sessions??? I'd pay someone to help me run that, so many want it but apart from 1v1, 3v3s and some positionin, I'm outta ideas..

Think season ends this week (clan wars) but to touch on that, only held a province for 4 days and only rng (cough cough) has stopped us gainin more..

More info and discord link if you ever fancied a chat http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/653810-waat-recruitment-post-waat/

Either way, peace!...

ataraxas #6 Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8652 battles

Good day JasonMcFly,

that's an intriguing application, if I've ever seen one. We fall under certain categories, yet mainly this here: although RANGI has had its success, we're still aiming up higher, and for that we need guys like you. Feel free to pop up on our teamspeak to talk about it (details in pm and in-game).

Regards

Red_M1st #7 Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 58823 battles
  • [U-L] U-L

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan that takes part in organized battle’s most nights, although we take our battles serious we also believe in having fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are:  vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

JasonMcFly #8 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 38080 battles

still looking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users