Killed by ally arty on purpose TWICE this week

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

excaz #1 Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8728 battles

Hello everyone,

This week, two times I have been killed by ally arty on purpose. I play in a 2-player platoon and my platoon mate killed the arty who killed me. As a result, he got blue and suspended for 1 hour. I am really furious about this situation. Wargaming does not do anything about this. Why the arty gets -1 but my platoon mate gets blue? This kind of sick minded players makes me disgusted. I am sick and tired of arty players who have no idea about team play. Why does wargaming not do anything about this? I am sending complaints but nothing happens. Could please someone suggest me something? Should I upload the replay for wargaming to take this into consideration?

PeaceWalker1 #2 Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14388 battles
  • [-WIR_] -WIR_

When did the arty shoot at you ?

Were you close  do an enemy ?

You usually only turn blue if you shoot friends multiple times or if you have shot other allies before. Never shoot back unless the tank is already blue

excaz #3 Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8728 battles
I was not near an enemy tank and the arty deliberately choose to shoot at me. It was not the beginning of the game. And his justification of his attack on me is that I was supposed to spot for him. He warned once if I do not spot then he will shoot me and I did not believe this. Eventually, he killed me with one shot. This current system totally supports what is unfair. He has no right to shoot me. And I do not have to spot for him. I do not claim I am a very good player but I play this game long enough to know dynamics and the team play. I used to play arty when I first started the game because it was easy to play. It is really annoying that people playing only arty talk as if they are the best players in the game. And what is more annoying than that is WG does not do anything about it. How is it possible that I was killed by arty in a single week?  

dronology #4 Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16264 battles
  • [-BDF-] -BDF-
Please, show us the replay. :)

Angelo51 #5 Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 63684 battles
  • [HELL5] HELL5
Some players act really stupid in the games.  I was spotting in a T92 trying to light up some heavy tanks, which I did, but to get away I had to shoot at one.  As I am escaping, I get hit by a Swedish TD for some Big Hit Points.  I went on playing and did pretty well and survived the game.  When I checked the After Battle Report I saw the hit came from a Team Mate.  So I sent him a message and asked why he shot me.  He responded Light Tanks aren't suppose to fight.  There are others who just like to cause trouble for their team for no reason at all, some will even chase Team Mates just to try to hurt them.  I wish like you do that, there was more to be done to hold players like that to account.

Keyhand #6 Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:56 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 57358 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
If I may ask, how exactly does this topic relate to competitive and/or clan gameplay?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users