repairs and credits small tank killers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nigmos34 #1 Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18035 battles
i understand that you pay for damage and to rearm but does it have to be more than you actually earn in battle i seem to be losing more money than i gain, and also have noticed that enemy tanks seem to be doin more damage than i do with sometimes the same tank,and these light tanks that can destroy a heavy tank with ease in heavy and medium tanks seem to struggle fighting each other yet comes a tiny tonka tank a does more damage. i think sometimes this game back to front has anyone else noticed that also tanks that are spotted suddenly disappear and reappear like three feet away this is annoying   anyone else noticed

Snake_Keeper #2 Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8530 battles
You are losing credits cause on average you are dealing less damage to the enemy than the hitpoint pool of your tank.

Baldrickk #3 Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29322 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
18,000 battles and doesn't understand the economy.
Play tier 1. Free ammo and repairs

malachi6 #4 Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48933 battles
Up to tier 6 you should be able to make credits on an ftp account with no premium vehicles.  After that it becomes rather more skill dependent.  I can make a small profit at tier 8 and break even at tier 9.  Tier 10 I need a premium account.  Of course I am not spamming premium ammo or running nothing but premium consumables.  I do my shopping when there are sales (bought lots of consumables over the weekend.).  

arthurwellsley #5 Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50998 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View Postnigmos34, on 14 May 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

i understand that you pay for damage and to rearm but does it have to be more than you actually earn in battle i seem to be losing more money than i gain, and also have noticed that enemy tanks seem to be doin more damage than i do with sometimes the same tank,and these light tanks that can destroy a heavy tank with ease in heavy and medium tanks seem to struggle fighting each other yet comes a tiny tonka tank a does more damage. i think sometimes this game back to front has anyone else noticed that also tanks that are spotted suddenly disappear and reappear like three feet away this is annoying   anyone else noticed

1. Learn the economy of the game.

2. If you shot more, hit more, and penetrate more you will make a profit in tiers 1 through to 6 if you have no premium account.

3. With a premium account hitting more will let you run at a profit up to tier X if you are good enough.

4. Always buy consumerables when they are 50% off. Buy alot enough to last 3 months until the next sale (about 250 should do it).

5. You perform best in your tier 4 Swedish Lago. Until you become a better player use that as your money earner.

6. You are losing silver credits because simply you do not do enough for your team. Go and learn some basics from some of the early skills video's by youtubers such as Quickbaby, or find yourself a clan that teaches gameplay. = https://www.youtube....h?v=jL4n4-SOQ84

7. Your account win rate is 47%. Server average is 49%. Your teams lose more, because you are not carrying your weight.

8. Stop playing anything above tier 6.

9. Never buy a tank unless it is on discount. Never sell a tank that is on discount.

10. Buy equipment when it is on discount (rammer, vert stab, optics etc.). Never at full price.

11. Do not play tanks without three pieces of equipment in the slots.

12. Buy rental camo

13. Make sure the perks on your crews are set up right for each individual tank look at guides such as = http://forum.worldof...s-and-loadouts/

14. read a guide on spotting because you clearly do not understand it. Six Sense the perk that tells you that you have been spotted comes on 2 seconds after you are seen. = http://forum.worldof...and-camo-guide/

Edited by arthurwellsley, 14 May 2018 - 10:12 PM.

piratha #6 Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8380 battles
  • [2-KP] 2-KP

At Tier 6 basically you start to break even or lose ~1000/2000 credit for each bad-mediocre game. Don't go at 7, even worst with stock tanks.. use free XP to quickly upgrade any new tank you get.

Play low tiers:

At Tier 4 I suggest: M8A1 (1325), P26/40 (1608), T-28 (1415); in paranthesis the avegare repair costs.

At Tier 5 I suggest: Pz IV H. (3005), M4 (2680), T-34 (2626); again in paranthesis the avegare repair costs.

These above are the cheapest tank to operate (that I have) and they can all deal some damage (go Derp where available). Between Premium time and  premium tank.. go for the tank: it does not expire :great:

LCpl_Jones #7 Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9262 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postarthurwellsley, on 14 May 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

12. Buy rental camo

it's probably more economical to grind a couple of tanks equipped with gold camo, then when changing tank lines swap the camo. save paying 75k silver every 100 battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users