Dicker Max - how to improve?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

anonym_EjhEEaodzQwz #1 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

I have more than 279 battles that you can see in my profile, so ignore that. 

I recently got back to World of Tanks with the release of 1.0.

What bothers me, obviously is a WN color, but also MOE 

I hardly doubt that I will ever leave the green zone, and go higher, a drop is more likely to happen. 

In the last couple days, I managed to raise my average damage to 850, just for it to drop to 801. 850 score gave me 79% MOE, I chcecked the ranking, and I found myself on the 40th position, that made me think. Playing randoms too. Dicker Max seems to be a rare tank, and it is even rarer to see a green player on it, usually it is a bunch of tomatoes or lemons. I found out, that WarGaming made missions for it, and gave it [almost] for free in vast numbers. Now, what is the reason of it being so unpopular? Is it because it is a specific, somehow situational tank, unfriendly to its owner, with many drawbacks, or what? If so many bad players play it, should the requirements for MOE not be lower? Or is it because so few people play it, that can hadle it, they are set at a high lvl. While checking the ranking, I think I found just one guy with 3rd MOE, couple with 2nd, and the rest with the 1st. 

I have it painted, with camouflage net, binocular telescope, and gun rammer. 4 x 100% camouflage on crew + 1 x 90%, sixth sense, and brothers in arms at 90%. In game discount made me buy almost 300 pieces of chocolate, which is another 10%, and I plant to use it once BIA hits 100%. 

Even though I [will] have all that, I do not feel too comfortable. I can not seems to find a way to improve, I can of course, blame the mm, bad team, bad map, bad side, bad [good] enemies, but it is nothing else, but an excuse. For a while I used to have 100 octane gasoline, and it worked well. 

I do not feel too useful, but the opposite. 

Shizuthink #2 Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34466 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON
If I had to guess why it's unpopular, it's probably the combination of paper armor, mediocre mobility and lack of a turret. It doesn't like derp guns and they are very common on low tiers.

Sunshinetrooper #3 Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7216 battles
You really need 6th sense, it becomes a heck of a lost easier once you have it. Since its a paper thin TD but with decent alpha and accuracy, you have to camp bush and after a shot, assume you've been spotted and fall back. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users