Random stuff..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Somnorila #1 Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 55589 battles
  • [4-YOU] 4-YOU

Was reading the tips while map loading and one said to take your arguments on the battlefield not on chat. But how? Last time i checked team killing is punishable by auto ban and stuff. So what's with this idiotic tip? Because from my experience most of the grievances are between team mates and have nothing to do with the enemies.

Had proposed some spotting changes on several posts. Mostly about better maps for scouts, snipers and arty. Distinct spotting mechanics to each class and so on. But for some reason didn't though about something that is a bit simpler and could actually be made much easier in to the game. How about besides radio range for each tank, we had a delay in spotting info. Meaning if i spot an enemy i see its hud elements instantly. But my allies get to see my spots with a delay. That delay be according to their distance from my vehicle and according to my radioman skill. What do you say? I think that it may present a good enough balance wiggle space to improve maps to cater scouting a bit better and to slightly buff arties. My opinion is that arties need either mobility and stun capabilities improvements or better DPS.

firelars4 #2 Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42630 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostSomnorila, on 16 May 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

Was reading the tips while map loading and one said to take your arguments on the battlefield not on chat. But how? Last time i checked team killing is punishable by auto ban and stuff. So what's with this idiotic tip? Because from my experience most of the grievances are between team mates and have nothing to do with the enemies.

I think this was back from when cross chat was still a thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users