chat moderators going out of control! banning the wrong people!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

coolmeltdown #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

iam in the garage chat, nothing going on everyone is talking nice, and talking about how toxic some players are,

all of a sudden i get a mesasge forma player with a bunch of nasty words, iam in general chat and a chat mod is their!!

so i tell him look this is hwo toxic people are, i copy and paste what the guy wrote to me in the hope this mod will help me!!!

and u know what happens he bans me!!!!....

mod : mlddim

look at the screenshot!!! you can see iam asking for help! you can see the player in private chat cursing at me!!!

you can see me saying look this is how toxic they are!!!, and what does he do???, he does not ban the toxic kid he bans me, the person who is pointing out how toxic they are....reallyyy!!!. totally unjustified!!!!!!

https://ibb.co/dptN1J

Posted Image

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:43 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Don't go in general chat.

Not ever.

coolmeltdown #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

Don't go in general chat.

Not ever.

iv seen these chat mods ban 3 people for no reason in the last day and today they banned me for NO REASON other than asking for help!!!!

i wish to talk to someone in charge here!!!!!

i wrote to costumer support he suggest i talk to the mod,, ye he is gonna judge him self, and admit he was wrong iam sure....

i wish to talk to someone in charge of these general chat mods!! this is silly!!!!!

i wanna file a official complaint against 2 of these mods, i have screenshots to prove what i say is true, they ban for no reason, they ban the wrong people!!!

Homer can u see the attached screenshot ??? attached to the first post?

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:23 PM.

coolmeltdown #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

here is the screenshot i took, you can CLEARLY SEE iam asking him for help, iam sayign LOok how toxic thse kids are!!!!

https://ibb.co/dptN1J

Posted Image

you can clearly see iam being trolled by iam guessign polish kid, you can see i copied and pasted what he said to me, to show the mod hwo toxic he is.. as in, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!! and he BANNED ME!!!!!!, and the kid who was trollign and harrashing me is still their!!!... really...

you try to do the good thing adnd than i get punished!!!!!!! really.. is this how low we have sunk now!!!!, thsi is what you spend our money on???

mods who just blindly ban anyone and everyoen even if they ask for help.. really....

want soem more example si got plenty of screenshot sof mods going way out the way to ban people!!!

i wanna talk to someone in charge plse!!!

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:29 PM.

coolmeltdown #5 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

look vxm banning a person for just saying the balance is corrupt (as in not very good/broken)- and it gets him banned!!!!!!!

Posted Image

for what???.. click on the image to see it better!!!!

Homer_J #6 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Nope, can't see an attached screenshot.  In any case attaching it will only get you a forum sanction.  You might want to check the rules sticky and edit your post.

We all know what general chat is like, just don't go there.  It exists for banning people.

OK, I see you linked it instead.

You copy/pasted what the idiot was saying in the private channel with no real explanation, so the mod banned you for what you posted.  I can see why he got confused.  You should have sent in a ticket.

Also, ever heard of cropping an image?

coolmeltdown #7 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

and once again  vmx (or whatever hes name is)  banning people for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at it, this guy (and i dont know these people)  iam jsut mad a person can just be banned for sayign a matilda vs kv1 or matilda vc 0-1 is genoside....

Posted Image

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:36 PM.

coolmeltdown #8 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

Nope, can't see an attached screenshot.  In any case attaching it will only get you a forum sanction.  You might want to check the rules sticky and edit your post.

We all know what general chat is like, just don't go there.  It exists for banning people.

You copy/pasted what the idiot was saying in the private channel with no real explanation, so the mod banned you for what you posted.  I can see why he got confused.  You should have sent in a ticket.

i already fixed it, iam uploading my screenshots to a website than posting them here,  iam not gonna hide anythign, this needs to be in the open so all can clearly see what is goign on here! and if wot is nto soem shady busines they will simply answer this post, iam sure!, i dont think they have nothign to hide, anyone can make a mistake, byut, if a person makes too many mistakes their is a problem!!!! and we have a problem!!!!

i wanna speak to whomever is in charge of these mods, and i want him or her to review these screenshots,!!!

i mean it is logical no???, i went to costumer support, they told me to go to forum,, so here iam!!!

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:37 PM.

Homer_J #9 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

a person can just be banned for sayign a matilda vs kv1 or matilda vc 0-1 is 

Looks reasonable to me.

And so does the forum ban you are heading for.

Homer_J #10 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

i wanna speak to whomever is in charge of these mods, 

That is not going to happen here.  All you will get is a forum ban to go with your chat ban.

coolmeltdown #11 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

he did not give me time, i just copied and pasted it, and than i wanted to say something he already banned me!!! he DID NOT GIVE ME TIME!!!!!!

i can type  fast but he can ban me faster than i can type!!!!!..

i got send here by costuemr support, they TOLD ME to go HERE, where else am i gonna ask for help??????

if costuemr support tells me to come here, and i i cant post here, where do i go, who do i contact??

i dont wanna break ANY rules!!! so plse help me!!!!!!, were do i go ?/ who do i speak to ????

iv been unfairly banned and i contacted costuemr support , they told me to go to forum so iam here, so really what do u want me to do, i got mued/banned for no good reason, iam trying to get justice!!!, that is all!!!, how can i be banned from here, asking for help in this matter??????,

PLEASE HELP!!!!! who can i talk to , to get this solved!!!!!

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:44 PM.

Homer_J #12 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

i dont wanna break ANY rules!!! so plse help me!!!!!!, were do i go ?/ who do i speak to ????

Just accept you made mistakes and wait out your chat ban.

Mistake 1. You opened general chat.

Mistake 2. You copy/pasted abuse without explaining what you were doing first.

Mistake 3. You came here breaking the "do not discuss moderator actions" rule.

coolmeltdown #13 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Just accept you made mistakes and wait out your chat ban.

Mistake 1. You opened general chat.

Mistake 2. You copy/pasted abuse without explaining what you were doing first.

Mistake 3. You came here breaking the "do not discuss moderator actions" rule.

but hes actions were not correct... and costuemr support told me to come here!!

how can i stay silent when i got muted for no good reason!!, really.. come on!!!

iam really 3 mm away from uninstalling, this is almost the last straw breaking the camal hes back!!!

so now even if he is right or wrong, we cannot ask for a revue??, we cant ask for a 2nd opinion...

iam about to uninstall the game after 6 years, i cannot life with this injustice!!!!!!, i feel violated!!!!!

i wanna talk to someone in charge!!!!! who is boss here!!!???, if he says that my mute was perfectly legal and good, than fine i install the game and iam out of here, but i doubt ANY reasenable adult, would say such a thing, it is very clear i was beign harrashed and i was asking for help!!!!, that mod is just ban triggerhappy!!!!,

he gave me no time to say something else!! no time whatsoever!!!!

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 05:52 PM.

Homer_J #14 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Do they have the Samaritans in your country?  If so call them.... or whatever equivalent you have.

coolmeltdown #15 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41069 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

Do they have the Samaritans in your country?  If so call them.... or whatever equivalent you have.

i got no idea what that is mate, iam srry, iam not english ... and iam kinda mad,, iam now 1mm away from uninstalling!!!

this will make a great youtube video!!!, i bet their is someone out their who is really happy to have them screenshots!!!.

iam at the end of my rope.. 

iv been here since  05-31-2012 almost 6 years!!!!, and iam 99.99% done with this game and the toxic community and now mods who just random ban people so it seems.,... its only 1 day chat ban but he has no right to ban me at all!!!!!!!! this is like he touched me behind!! i feel violated!!!!!

Edited by coolmeltdown, 17 May 2018 - 06:01 PM.

SiliconSidewinder #16 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27443 battles

what you can do is open a support ticket ( see the very top of this page)

explain your situation there and hope for the best.

or perhaps send a pm to one of the mods here ( not sure if they can do anything for you)

What you can't is change the issue by discussing it in a open thread in the forum, because:

a: that's against the forum rules.

b: only players read here... and forum moderators who are then bound to close this thread because of point a.

Homer_J #17 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

i got no idea what that is mate,

It's a helpline for people feeling suicidal (among other things) since you said....

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

i cannot life with this injustice!!!!!!, 

Personally I think you are over reacting.  Some kid sent you a few words over the internet and you flipped out.  Not worth it.  Troll them back or block them and turn off chat from people not on your friends list.

Babbet_1 #18 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10825 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Samaritans is an organisation which aims to help people who are in despair or suicidal. Maybe the mod has recognised that tendency in you, and is trying to save you from yourself. The advice not to go into general chat is good - when your ban is over, you should heed it!  :)

Pansenmann #19 Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33938 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

what kind of toxic community?

imo world of tanks is kind of a kindergarten.

have you ever played CS or similar?

Balc0ra #20 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 65898 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 17 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

and once again  vmx (or whatever hes name is)  banning people for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at it, this guy (and i dont know these people)  iam jsut mad a person can just be banned for sayign a matilda vs kv1 or matilda vc 0-1 is genoside....

He did, but he did not do it in English later. As no mod speaks all the lingo spoken in EU. So for all he know he said the Matilda is a POS. And since he can't know. They warn ppl to speak English, as shown on your screens to. If not, they ban then. If they did not do that, then only English speaking players would get banned, and everyone else could be toxic since the mod only speaks English and don't know they are being toxic.  They are bound by the same law that regulates the game's age rating to do so. If the chat is allowed to be toxic in any language. Then this would no longer be a age 13 game. Not that hard to understand is it?

As for your other screens? Well with your ban, it kinda looks like you are saying it to others, by naming them. Not that you asked for help. Then again it could be for naming and shaming too... as you also do now.

And the 2nd one? I doubt he got banned for that little. I suspect there was more higher up you did not see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users