• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bata_Automata #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1527 battles
  • [N_FAM] N_FAM

Hello everyone

I stopped playing WoT about 3 years ago, don't really remember why to be honest, however recently i came back to play WoT, unfortunately it seems that i lost my little piece of paper which had information of my old account( e-mail and password). 

My question to you is, is it possible for me to write to player support that they give me the information of that e-mail, so i can try to change the password and log into the game once again on my old account ?

Thank you all in advance :)

Balc0ra #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64316 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
You can. But for them to change the email etc, you need to prove you own the account. If you bought anything on that old account. You can dig up the payment info and use that to name one. But just contact support and they will tell you what they need to know to sort it out.

HeidenSieker #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostBata_Automata, on 17 May 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

Hello everyone

I stopped playing WoT about 3 years ago, don't really remember why to be honest, however recently i came back to play WoT, unfortunately it seems that i lost my little piece of paper which had information of my old account( e-mail and password). 

My question to you is, is it possible for me to write to player support that they give me the information of that e-mail, so i can try to change the password and log into the game once again on my old account ?

Surely you can get your e-mail account name from "account management".

Kooallu #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41314 battles

View PostBata_Automata, on 17 May 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

Hello everyone

Cm2Qani.png

lexvanmij #5 Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10941 battles

hi, i started playing wot when is whas to young to have an email account so i had to do it with my mums email but the company Hotmail does not exist no more i can log in the email adres any more so i cant change it or look onn it how do i get my own email adres to my acc on wot pls help.

Dosjer007 #6 Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 588 battles

I had a similar although different situation. I couldn't access the email and i forgot the password. 

Sent ticket to them. And i i told them whatever i could. Like what was my previous email. What part of the paswpass i remembered. IPs i could remember. Internet provider etc. More or less last time i played etc.

They asked for the new email and the issue was resolved

Baldrickk #7 Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29505 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View Postlexvanmij, on 25 May 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

hi, i started playing wot when is whas to young to have an email account so i had to do it with my mums email but the company Hotmail does not exist no more i can log in the email adres any more so i cant change it or look onn it how do i get my own email adres to my acc on wot pls help.

Hotmail still exists, kinda, through outlook.live.

Go to https://outlook.live put in hotmail address and password

(Remember that hotmail is Just Microsoft's online mail - it's just been rebranded)

Miyasha #8 Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 957 battles
how to forgett a pw ? really.... my pw has 10 letters 4 character 2 numbers...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users