• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

l3om #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

Hi to all

sry my english is not very well , so deal with it

i have to say i have 40K battles on NA server and over 3K on EU server because of WG don't transfer accounts

WG killing this game belive u in me

lets address the real problems not the problems DEV currently working on it , and lets hope they saw this topic and do something about it before its too late (losing more players)

- Template MM : Problem is doesn't matter how good player are u , if ur top tiers are bots u lose

- Bot players  : i think WG himself do this , because i tried to report a bot players and guess what ? nothing happens to that players , my guess is , WOT losing his popularity and WG use bots to cover them , just look after 7 year number of players on the server are the same and not growing

- We don't need another Perm russia OP tank  : solution is WG try to sell old ones not make a new OP tank , if the people are happy  they buy them don't worry , the reason of WG doing this because they think they can bring people back but its not working and the end of the day u losing more people because of this OP tanks 

- New Graphic : are u joking WG ? really ? is it so important u forget to work on important problems and make HD map with buggy corners ?

- Perm shells 

- Tier 8 MM for growing the line ? : easy answer put a new game mode there lol 

- WG style : they just don't listen or they don't care there product is gonna die (look @ NA Server population) lots of lots of EU server Populations is russia's players not even EU Players , and they dont even listen to streamers who address these problems 

@ least i told and i get it so many undercover WG employee may disagree with me here , but if u are out there is real not paying for losing player u get my points 

Edited by l3om, 18 May 2018 - 12:21 PM.

ThinGun #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34022 battles
I love people who make groundless predictions.  
Oh hang on, I don't.
I reckon that WG will take over the world in less than 5 years because of reasons and OPness.

Search_Warrant #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 26690 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I will die within 1-100 years. shock i know.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 18 May 2018 - 10:40 AM.

Nethraniel #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12516 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
WoT dead in 5 years from now... so 12 years total... I would call that a success.

DracheimFlug #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8957 battles

I believe in you. I do not agree with your theory, since it is just a list of gripes of the day not that much different than such lists in the past. The exact gripes change, but the existence of such lists is constant.

But I believe in you. I believe that you exist as an entity. And at least you told. That was very important. You can sleep calmly now.

l3om #6 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

View PostNethraniel, on 18 May 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

WoT dead in 5 years from now... so 12 years total... I would call that a success.

compare to other games its NOT

DracheimFlug #7 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:44 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8957 battles

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Compared to which 12 year old games, exactly?

jabster #8 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

Compared to a tiny minority of games it's not but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have been a success does it?

Edited by jabster, 18 May 2018 - 10:47 AM.

Search_Warrant #9 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 26690 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Remember a game called Hellgate London? no..you wont.. dident last long and that died out. another 5+ years is a huge success.

l3om #10 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 May 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Compared to which 12 year old games, exactly?

u know i have 12K gold , more than 10 tier X , more than 8 Perm tier8 tank on My NA account

but one day i think enough is enough , and i don't wanna be part of this game anymore because its not fare , and by one clicked i unistall it

after 2 year they email everyone we have version 1 , we have good MM , so i tried on EU server , but guess what its going full wrong way after 2 year 

i'm very happy because of not wasting 2 year of my life

Nethraniel #11 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12516 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

u know i have 12K gold , more than 10 tier X , more than 8 Perm tier8 tank on My NA account

but one day i think enough is enough , and i don't wanna be part of this game anymore because its not fare , and by one clicked i unistall it

after 2 year they email everyone we have version 1 , we have good MM , so i tried on EU server , but guess what its going full wrong way after 2 year 

i'm very happy because of not wasting 2 year of my life

That didn't answer the question. Name some F2P multiplayer online games that are 12 years old and massively more successful.

NoobySkooby #12 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10793 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
Despite all the in game problems, I sure as hope it does not die out, I enjoy it everyday.

l3om #13 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

View PostNethraniel, on 18 May 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

That didn't answer the question. Name some F2P multiplayer online games that are 12 years old and massively more successful.

i don't waste my time about that becuase ur wasting ur time and mine 

game have very important problem and listed above , how about try to focus on that ! because its point of this topic 

Edited by l3om, 18 May 2018 - 10:53 AM.

Nethraniel #14 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12516 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

game have very important problem and listed above , how about try to focus on that !

You wouldn't waste your time if you would constructively use one of the many already existing discussion threads about all of your listed topics. So, now you are only a special snowflake ranting.

Jigabachi #15 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Some valid but already well-known points and some nonsensical ones.

Just for clarification: What kind of "bots" are you talking about?
And the problem around "bots" in toptier tanks isn't due to the MM, it's because WG failed to educate their players. They'd run the match with every kind of MM template.

And a little hint: When your English isn't that good, that's not a problem at all. But in that case you should try to get the punctuation and stuff about right at least. That's something you should have learned at the age of seven. And don't use idiot slang.

jabster #16 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

game have very important problem and listed above , how about try to focus on that ! because its point of this topic 

In other news person who was wrong tries to change the subject.

Oh and nice that you decided to get in early with anyone who disagrees with me works for WG. Always a good way to get constructive debate.

Edited by jabster, 18 May 2018 - 10:57 AM.

l3om #17 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 18 May 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Some valid but already well-known points and some nonsensical ones.

Just for clarification: What kind of "bots" are you talking about?
And the problem around "bots" in toptier tanks isn't due to the MM, it's because WG failed to educate their players. They'd run the match with every kind of MM template.

And a little hint: When your English isn't that good, that's not a problem at all. But in that case you should try to get the punctuation and stuff about right at least. That's something you should have learned at the age of seven. And don't use idiot slang.

thanks about the hints

lets talk about the bot problem : in good old days if ur a good player , u can carry other people but not today witn Template system , for example u have bot t29 as top tier and bots for tier 6 and ur kv1 in front of army of unicorns on enemy team  what u gonna do ? try to work with MOE , that's why MOE so popular in EU server  BUT not on NA server as i remember 

Doesn't matter how many time u report them as bot , my guess is its WG himself doing this , putting bots (one shoot then die) players in the game to cover the lack of population 

Kozzy #18 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

Ah, this old chestnut again.  We get this thread every couple of months... for the last 7 years... so yeah.

Game will probably 'die' eventually, so what?  Why cry like a baby about it?  Don't like the game?  Find something else to do rather than turn on the waterworks and expect some kind of WG hate circle jerk.

StinkyStonky #19 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26969 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

The game might be in decline but the lame excuses the OP gives have NOTHING to do with it.

View Postl3om, on 18 May 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

- Template MM : Problem is doesn't matter how good player are u , if ur top tiers are bots u lose

You don't have the right to win every game.  The Template MM is a huge improvement on how things were.  Now, there is NEVER a game where the enemy has a massive number of tanks that are higher tier than yours.  In the majority they might have 1 more.  There are some battles where 12/15 are lower tier than you ! 

- Bot players  : my guess is , WOT losing his popularity and WG use bots to cover them

That certainly is a guess because there's no evidence for it.  As "bot players" (whatever that is) are spread equally between teams, they have no net affect.

- We don't need another Perm russia OP tank  : the reason of WG doing this because they think they can bring people back 

That's not the reason at all.  In fact that's just idiotic.  What player who has left is ever going to think, "OOooo looks, they've released a new, overpriced premium, I'm going to rush back".  Nobody EVER did that.  They sell new Prems to keep existing collectors happy and it works a treat.  The player base love it.  Just look at the KV2. 

- New Graphic : are u joking WG ? really ? is it so important u forget to work on important problems and make HD map with buggy corners ?

Is that the best you can do ?  A few buggy corners ?  They do a complete re-write that allows them to completely re-fresh every map, introduce new effects on new maps and allow them to introduce a new mode (Frontline) with a MASSIVE new map ... and you think people are leaving because of a few buggy corners that will bet fixed in the next patch.  Get a grip.

- Perm shells 

Nobody cares.  Knowing when to switch to prem ammo is one of the skills in the game.  Getting hit by prem ammo is one of the consequences of driving an OP super heavy.  If you get hit in a light/arty it would have penned anyway, so it made no difference.

- WG style : they just don't listen

Probably one of the main reasons is that posts like yours aren't worth listening to.  WG have proven their ability to build a hugely successful game and become one of the richest software houses on Earth.  They probably trust their own judgement over yours 

@ least i told and i get it so many undercover WG employee may disagree with me here , but if u are out there is real not paying for losing player u get my points 

You think anyone who disagrees with you must be an "undercover WG employee" ? MWhahahahaaaa.  I'll give you a clue ... WG employees don't bother with these forums.

l3om #20 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3061 battles

View Postjabster, on 18 May 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

In other news person who was wrong tries to change the subject.

Oh and nice that you decided to get in early with anyone who disagrees with me works for WG. Always a good way to get constructive debate.

lets face it , exactly my point , who befit of these problems now ? reroll accounts ? WG making money for reroll ? WG and the end

and WG always wins

try deal with type5heavy with normal shell and u get my point dude

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users