T22 medium & Objekt 260 DPM is too low?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42484 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

Hello everyone, today I wanted a moment to make comparisons with you and understand if some tanks, at least in my opinion, need some slight revisions.  (?)

T22 medium

other russian tier X medium tanks

As you can clearly see, the DPM of the t22 is totally ridiculous for a medium level X tank.
I know , that the t22 was in the past an overly strong tank from many points of view, too much armor and things like that; this does not mean that being present in the game was excessively nerfed (no, I do not have the medium t22 ) but as can be seen from the images a dpm and a recharge time for a single hit damage of 320 is quite disgusting, even aim time and dispersion are really high compared to other medium tank models.

I imagine there would be a revolt if a similar dpm was applied to others like OBJ907 , T62A and OBJ140 ( or OBJ430U)

(every time I talk about this tank I always regret that it has been removed and dumped in the trash and that it has not been included in new missions to be able to obtain it with personal missions in an honest way)

Simple sharing of opinions based on what I see, no polemics or anything

For the obj260 I will not lose in too many words because I opened other threads in the past, I can only say that in my honest opinion the dpm is relatively low since the tank is a mix between heavy and medium should have a dpm adjusted to its role, I think that a dpm of 3100 (or maybe similar to that of the t110e5) would be much more appropriate to make the tank more comfortable and be able to ensure more possibilities to fight the meds tier X that tend to have really high dpm , or be able to face the other heavys tier X better due to the not-incredible armor of this tank.

Only is7 and is4 (tanks with strong armor)  have lower dpm, the other heavy mediamend in play exceeds 3k of dpm.

OBJ260

tank276 #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48901 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Dont care about the T22 owners really, I am convinced more than 95% of them cheated in that horrible game mode back then, rest 5% must have gone demented just to reach those ridiculous goals without cheating.

Dont see any of them on the battlefield anyway.

I dont yet have the obj 260, just need several arty missions to acquire but I have heard it is underperforming from friends that have it.

So, yes for the 260 proposals.

Edited by tank276, 18 May 2018 - 03:21 PM.

Derethim #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17135 battles

View Posttank276, on 18 May 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

Dont care about the T22 owners really, I am convinced more than 95% of them cheated in that horrible game mode back then, rest 5% must have gone demented just to reach those ridiculous goals without cheating.

I dont yet have the obj 260, just need several arty missions to acquire but I have heard it is underperforming from friends that have it.

Whenever I see a 260 it dies pretty fast to Type 5s and V4s.

Warzey #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 56813 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM
I actually think Obj 260 would be just fine if it had a bit more gun depression. Honestly it feels like there's a huge difference between -6 on IS-7 and -5 on Obj 260.

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20675 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
As already mentioned above thank those ( even if it's just a few in reality, who knows ) who rigged battles to get it.

Igor_BL #6 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37503 battles

obj260 as Top reward tank shouldnt be that mediocre... there is a lot of better tanks with similar roll. (is7, 5a, 430, 113...)

it is fun tank, but it is UP today.

Tankyouverymuch2 #7 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29707 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostWarzey, on 18 May 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

I actually think Obj 260 would be just fine if it had a bit more gun depression. Honestly it feels like there's a huge difference between -6 on IS-7 and -5 on Obj 260.

This. Also, the gun mantlet on the 260 may be small, but it's only 250mm thick... SuperConqs laugh at it with APCR, it was my most common type of death in the last Ranked season.

hasnainrakha57 #8 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13778 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 May 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

Hello everyone, today I wanted a moment to make comparisons with you and understand if some tanks, at least in my opinion, need some slight revisions.  (?)

T22 medium

other russian tier X medium tanks

As you can clearly see, the DPM of the t22 is totally ridiculous for a medium level X tank.
I know , that the t22 was in the past an overly strong tank from many points of view, too much armor and things like that; this does not mean that being present in the game was excessively nerfed (no, I do not have the medium t22 ) but as can be seen from the images a dpm and a recharge time for a single hit damage of 320 is quite disgusting, even aim time and dispersion are really high compared to other medium tank models.

I imagine there would be a revolt if a similar dpm was applied to others like OBJ907 , T62A and OBJ140 ( or OBJ430U)

(every time I talk about this tank I always regret that it has been removed and dumped in the trash and that it has not been included in new missions to be able to obtain it with personal missions in an honest way)

Simple sharing of opinions based on what I see, no polemics or anything

For the obj260 I will not lose in too many words because I opened other threads in the past, I can only say that in my honest opinion the dpm is relatively low since the tank is a mix between heavy and medium should have a dpm adjusted to its role, I think that a dpm of 3100 (or maybe similar to that of the t110e5) would be much more appropriate to make the tank more comfortable and be able to ensure more possibilities to fight the meds tier X that tend to have really high dpm , or be able to face the other heavys tier X better due to the not-incredible armor of this tank.

Only is7 and is4 (tanks with strong armor)  have lower dpm, the other heavy mediamend in play exceeds 3k of dpm.

OBJ260

Hello everyone I wanted to share something:

E50M DPM is too low! Buff it!

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 18 May 2018 - 03:44 PM.

ValkyrionX #9 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42484 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

View Posttank276, on 18 May 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

my intent was not to talk about the fact that many have cheated to win the t22 medium, but if you take out this topic I can say a couple of things.
when I started playing WOT the rampage mode came out where you could win the t22, at that time I had maximum only one is3 and no tier X in the garage .. I lost a lot of time and credits and with the tier X for rent at that time are almost managed to win the t22 by playing alone.
If many have cheated is the fault of the wg that made it possible to cheat the missions, however the mode was nice and could be improved instead of removing it forever and to remove the possibility forever to be able to win the medium t22 as a collection tank, they could insert it for new personal missions and give it a light buff.
same thing should be improved the obj260.

the 260 is not underperforming in my opinion cause only "good" players can win and play this tank, but in general terms is underpowered compared to other TX ht dpm ( apart is7 and is4) 

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 18 May 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

This. Also, the gun mantlet on the 260 may be small, but it's only 250mm thick... SuperConqs laugh at it with APCR, it was my most common type of death in the last Ranked season.

not only the gun mantle is the problem for the 260, but also the turret roof like the is4 nosense weakspot 

View PostWarzey, on 18 May 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

agree 100%

Edited by ValkyrionX, 18 May 2018 - 04:48 PM.

Igor_BL #10 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37503 battles

turret roof, mantlet, and horizontal hull plate around the turret is only 30mm... while is7 has 45mm on the front.

it get overmatched fairly often, by people who dont even aim there.

also, it burnes a lot. like 140.

arthurwellsley #11 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51268 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

The T22SR is a mark of shame.

The T22SR should have poor statistics and be unplayable because it is tainted with cheating.

No self respecting player should ever want to be seen playing the T22 SR.

sgtYester #12 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53463 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 May 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

my intent was not to talk about the fact that many have cheated to win the t22 medium, but if you take out this topic I can say a couple of things.
when I started playing WOT the rampage mode came out where you could win the t22, at that time I had maximum only one is3 and no tier X in the garage .. I lost a lot of time and credits and with the tier X for rent at that time are almost managed to win the t22 by playing alone.
If many have cheated is the fault of the wg that made it possible to cheat the missions, however the mode was nice and could be improved instead of removing it forever and to remove the possibility forever to be able to win the medium t22 as a collection tank, they could insert it for new personal missions and give it a light buff.
same thing should be improved the obj260.

the 260 is not underperforming in my opinion cause only "good" players can win and play this tank, but in general terms is underpowered compared to other TX ht dpm ( apart is7 and is4) 

not only the gun mantle is the problem for the 260, but also the turret roof like the is4 nosense weakspot 

agree 100%

so, ur telling me that u as a new player managed the ridiculous T22 missions all on ur own.... hahahahaha:P  yeah right.  T22 should be nerfed more or even removed completely.  if i get an T22 on my team i will shoot that cheater and puch/block him as much as possible.  someone said95% cheated??  more like 99.99%

tank276 #13 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48901 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 May 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

are almost managed to win the t22 by playing alone.

Ah,ok.

So you didnt win it normaly (you said "almost" )and with the help of your friends you cheated to get the T22 sr.

Which in its first implementation was so OP that would make a 268 vs 4 blush.

And after cheating , you have the nerve to start a topic in the forum to make a buff to the tank that you cheated to get.

Ok

Excellent point

Edited by tank276, 18 May 2018 - 07:39 PM.

Strappster #14 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I lost a lot of time and credits and with the tier X for rent at that time are almost managed to win the t22 by playing alone.

What tank276 said - "almost" winning it alone means you cheated.

If many have cheated is the fault of the wg that made it possible to cheat the missions ...

If you're happy to have cheated because you blame WG for allowing it, why aren't you happy with the stats WG have given the T-22? If WG have made it that way, that's absolutely fine by the terms of this argument. Or is it that you're already a cheat and decided you may as well be a hypocrite too?

ValkyrionX #15 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42484 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

to accuse someone of having cheated is a serious offes, as I said and perhaps specified little, when I started playing wot, I played the rampage mode alone with the tier X tanks for rent and in random platoons or alone so I personally did not want it or the possibility, as you say, to cheat

many missions were very easy to complete with the is7 , t62a or amx50b for rent, and if you download the wot assistant app you can still see them recorded in the accounts of all players

if many missions could be cheated I think it was a mistake of evaluation by the developers that allowed many players to cheat , even if to speak of cheating seems absurd to me because it was the system of missions totally fallacious

anyway I do not own that tank and the thread wanted to be an evaluation on the fact that the dpm of obj260 and t22 medium should be seriously reviewed, as I wrote before without making unnecessary and sterile polemics

Igor_BL #16 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37503 battles

obj260 buff - YES

t22 buff - NO

260 deserves to be great tank, it is top reward, for personal mission that take a lot of different tanks in garage, and 10-20k games to be solved.

t22, we all know why it is NO.

simple.

sgtYester #17 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53463 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 May 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

to accuse someone of having cheated is a serious offes, as I said and perhaps specified little, when I started playing wot, I played the rampage mode alone with the tier X tanks for rent and in random platoons or alone so I personally did not want it or the possibility, as you say, to cheat

many missions were very easy to complete with the is7 , t62a or amx50b for rent, and if you download the wot assistant app you can still see them recorded in the accounts of all players

if many missions could be cheated I think it was a mistake of evaluation by the developers that allowed many players to cheat , even if to speak of cheating seems absurd to me because it was the system of missions totally fallacious

anyway I do not own that tank and the thread wanted to be an evaluation on the fact that the dpm of obj260 and t22 medium should be seriously reviewed, as I wrote before without making unnecessary and sterile polemics

So,  if i drive 200kom/h in a 30 km/h zone its not my fault but the fault of the goverment for making these nice flat roads??   i will talk to my lawyer about this.  i am sure he can now get me refunds for traffic tickets

Edited by sgtYester, 19 May 2018 - 03:08 PM.

Amun_RA #18 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41949 battles
This thread has become so toxic. I agree with the fact that many players cheated in order to get T22 and it is primarily WG's fault for allowing it. But saying that you start shooting a T22 which is in your own team is way too much. There really are people who got this tank by not cheating. Of course, there are lots of players who got help from their clan and I do not agree with that at all. But it is not fair towards those players who managed to get it by playing alone.

If Object 260 could also be get by rigging the missions, I wouldn't like to be shot when I drive my Obj.

I think Object 260 is way underperforming now. It desperately needs an armor buff (the turret at least) and -6 gun depression would be very welcomed.

Strappster #19 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 May 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

That's a lot of words but "I did not cheat" doesn't appear to be in there.

LordMuffin #20 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48080 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
In current game, WG could just introduce the first idea of T-22 and it probably wouldn't even be OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users