Please sort the matchmaker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

tfail #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15771 battles
  • [FA1L] FA1L

I have been playing world of tanks for the last few years.

I love the game and have spent a good deal of money on premium accounts and vehicles I wanted to play. 

The graphics are great in the new patch. Awesome work. 

However. The template MM is terrible literally the worst this wargaming have done. 

I do not mind being bottom tier sometimes. But at the moment unless you play tier X (which I don't as I have other commitments so haven't unlocked many) you are bottom tier 70-80% of the time (by that I mean don't see any tanks a tier below you). Today I had time to play 7 games. I saw a total of 0 tanks which were a tier below me. I had +2 MM 6 times and all one tier once. 

Being bottom tier every games sucks. 

I don't care about arty, yeah it sucks when it targets you but nvm. I don't care about OP tanks you can always find a way to do something against them. But playing against an obj 430U in a centurion 5 battles in a row.........................

Please fix it. It hasn't worked for a year now! I want to keep enjoying world of tanks and would continue to invest time and money on it. But not with matchmaking like this.

Babbet_1 #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11579 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I do agree that current MM is far from perfect, with the chance of being top tier in anything between tier 4 and 8 being so limited, but being honest, I think what we are complaining about is that, more often than not we do not have any lower tier tanks to farm.

Even with my limited skills and experience, it seems obvious to me, that if you are constantly pitching yourself against tanks 2 tiers higher, of which there are only 3 in any battle, most of the time you are doing it wrong! Why not go and fight tanks your own size, of which there are at least 7, and leave their top tiers to the big boys? Surely this is a better option than the old MM, where you were often 1 of 2 or 3 bottom tiers, trying to fight a whole swarm of +2's!

NoobySkooby #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 15180 battles
Pointless thread mate and no offence intended but WG do not listen to us mere game players.

apaleytos #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15807 battles

First off all this EU forum.Tons of threads about shitty 3-5-7 MM,arty,maps etc.WG's doesnt even care for your opinion guys.This is mostly like group therapy,people come here cry then open their wallet to feed their addiction.Then come here again to cry once more.

MM is part of their financial model,get higher tanks(free xp is better) so you are not underdog.Then get your T10 tank and get bullied from bobject V4 :trollface:.

Element6 #5 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Template MM is actually much better than what we had in the past. My WR is going up, and I'm not even that good. As Babbet_1 said it's much better to fight 5 +1s and 3 +2s than 8 +2s like we did in the past.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:21 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 51422 battles

View PostBabbet_1, on 18 May 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

I do agree that current MM is far from perfect, with the chance of being top tier in anything between tier 4 and 8 being so limited, but being honest, I think what we are complaining about is that, more often than not we do not have any lower tier tanks to farm.

Even with my limited skills and experience, it seems obvious to me, that if you are constantly pitching yourself against tanks 2 tiers higher, of which there are only 3 in any battle, most of the time you are doing it wrong! Why not go and fight tanks your own size, of which there are at least 7, and leave their top tiers to the big boys? Surely this is a better option than the old MM, where you were often 1 of 2 or 3 bottom tiers, trying to fight a whole swarm of +2's!

Even better, keep the template system as it's modular like they said and limit the tier difference to +1. Easy games, easy life!

Would that be too "boring" for you guys???

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

Major

• Player
  • 30589 battles
So where's your 430U while you're supposedly being forced to fight their 430U every game?

Jbnn #8 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10029 battles
We already have a pinned thread in which to discuss MM.

I will close this thread, and please avoid creating new threads for topics that already under discussion somewhere else.

Have a nice day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users